LNR Productions Reviews

LNR Productions 4
LNR Productions 5

Terri Konstantinou · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great Start

Although our wedding hasn't happened yet, I am very confident in my choice with Gary. He was extremely professional and timely in his response, and he makes the payment process super easy. I'm excited to work with him for our big day!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Clark · Married on 12/29/2019

So Happy with Our Video

We are so happy we hired Gary! Our wedding video is beautifully filmed and edited. It includes moving interviews with friends and family members. We will be able to re-watch it and treasure the ceremony, speeches, music, and dancing forever. We are so grateful.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Aimee L · Married on 11/16/2019

Gary was great to work with! He was kind, respectful, and professional!

Gary was great to work with! He was so kind and professional! He did a great job and captured all the special moments! I was so pleased with his work.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Affordable, Passionate Videographer

We had the pleasure of having Gary of LNR Pro as our wedding videographer. We were lucky to find him through a search on Wedding Wire. We were slightly nervous because LNR Pro did not have a huge social media presence like other videographers, but as soon as we began to communicate with Gary, we knew he was authentic and genuine. We couldn’t believe how affordable his services were! When we met Gary on our wedding day, it was like hanging out with a family friend. He was so happy for us and encouraging throughout the day, all while capturing our day so professionally. We were so lucky to have Gary and LNR Pro as our videographer and highly recommend him for other couples!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Yaslin

Yaslin · Married on 10/26/2019

Gary is a true professional!

I’m so glad we met Gary and had him as our videographer. He’s a joy to work with and such a professional. We would recommend him to anyone looking for great work at an amazing value.

LNR Productions 6
    LNR Productions 7
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Taylor Atkins · Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision we made

Gary is fantastic and delivered everything I wanted from a wedding video and more! He captured our entire ceremony and first dances which are things no other videographer would even offer. I couldn’t recommend him more, he was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2019

Gary is Amazing!!!

Gary was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He was personable and professional all at the same time and made everyone laugh nonstop. He joined in on our festivities and made us feel like we had known him for years. We got our video back so incredibly fast and we couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you again, Gary, for capturing our most perfect day!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Stefanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Gary is a wonder!!

Completely professional, knew the desired shots, showed up, got to work immediately and was there for everything. Absolutely stunning how well he flowed through the night as if he was a guest and managed to get everything.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Emily · Married on 09/14/2019

He is amazing!

Gary was incredible to work with and was so professional. He captured our whole day and exceeded our expectations. He was early and stayed the entirety of our event and truly cares about his clients. I would highly recommend Gary with LNR Productions

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kirsten Christmas · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely perfect!

If I could give him a million stars, I would. I reached out to Gary last minute, I originally didn’t have the budget for a videographer, and he was so quick to respond to me. He said he originally didn’t think he had but date but then he double checked and I was in luck. We booked him and he kept in contact, we talked the week before the wedding to make sure everything was set in stone. The day of the wedding he came in and talked to me a little while I was getting ready and calmed my nerves a lot. When my husband and I did our no look, prayer before the wedding he could tell my husband was nervous and after the prayer he walked with him to meet the groomsmen and all my husband talks about is how much that helped him before the wedding. Gary captured every single moment of our wedding day, even the moments we missed and we’re so thankful for that. He even snagged a couple pictures without us even having to ask. When we got our video back and finally got to watch it, we both had tears in our eyes throughout the whole video. It was absolutely perfect and I can’t think of a single negative thing to say. We are so thankful for Gary and that we booked him! He’s such a joy to work with and if you’re thinking about booking him as your videographer, do it!

LNR Productions 8
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Anna · Married on 09/01/2019

A Great Value

I'm so glad I found Gary. He is the best value compared to most videographers. Gary provides a full video (with drone shots!) of the ceremony and reception AND a highlight video for less than other videographers charge for the same services. If you are looking for an experienced videographer who does wonderful work and who is affordable, do not hesitate to book Gary!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Denisa Horne · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Videographer!!

Gary was our videographer at our wedding, and he was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. He captured everything from the moment I put my dress on, to the ceremony, and all of the dancing at the reception. He really produced a great product and flawlessly captured our wedding day!! On top of that, he is a genuinly good person and very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him for any video needs!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • #RMC2019

Monica · Married on 07/27/2019

Videography

Mr. Randal was amazing. He worked with us well and he fit right in to everything that was happening. He also worked well with my photographer. Last but not least I would pay him all over again for his services. Very professional and very sweet. He worked with us from start to finish.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful video to cherish forever!

Gary did a phenomenal job on our wedding video. We laughed, we cried, we felt all of the emotions when watching the moments that he so wonderfully captured! We are so very glad we had Gary film our wedding day and we will cherish this video dearly for the rest of our lives! Our video is beyond perfect and we had so much fun watching it and being able to remember all of the little details that you sometimes forget about! We couldn’t recommend Gary any higher!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Gary captured our wedding perfectly!

As soon as we got engaged, I started looking for a videographer. After researching and reading reviews, I called Gary. We spoke on the phone and I knew immediately we wanted to hire him for our wedding. He was easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor! We talked about my vision for a video and it’s exactly how he films his weddings.

The day of the wedding he was great! He is such a professional and captured so much of our day without being intrusive. I didn’t even notice him throughout the evening, but when we got our wedding video he clearly was everywhere! The video is amazing. It was important to us to see as much of our day as possible. He filmed our entire ceremony and a lot of the reception. I feel like brides and grooms are so busy that day and this is the best way to see it all. We had a “viewing party” when we got the video and everyone loved it! I love that we will be able to have this memory forever! We absolutely love our video and will watch it over and over again! Thank you, Gary, for everything!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jasmine · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing Videographer!

Gary was nothing but amazing. He went above and beyond to capture our day for us. Our family and friends rave about how friendly and professional he was. Please if you are looking for affordable, loving, fun videographer to capture your event....... book him.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Marshall Bland · Married on 05/26/2019

Exceptional videographer

Great guy to work with. Experienced and talented.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 04/27/2019

First Class Serivce and Quality

Gary did the video for our wedding and was absolutely fantastic! He captured our wedding and reception with the best angles and gave us a video that we are sure to enjoy for years to come. Plus, he provided the video in full UHD on Blu Ray. He is a fantastic value and an excellent professional. I can't recommend Gary and LNR productions enough.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2019

Gary Randall is the best!

Gary is the best! He managed to cover all the important details without us even noticing half the time. We got our copies in about two and a half weeks and got to enjoy the wedding all over again. He really captured the feel of the day. We recommend him highly and will definitely work with him again!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie · Married on 03/29/2019

Gary is amazing!

The first time I met Gary in person was the day of my wedding! We had talked via WeddingWire and on the phone to confirm and get down important information and details. Gary was there every time I turned around ... in a good way! He has drones to get different angles/views, which is so awesome! He is very easy going but gets what he needs and will ask questions to make sure he’s getting what you want if he’s unsure in any way! He was very good at providing lighting for my photographers as well as guests who were taking pictures! I almost didn’t hire a videographer but I’m so glad I hired Gary!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Rachael Edmonds · Married on 12/15/2018

Outstanding service!

Gary did a FANTASTIC job with out wedding video! He was very easy to work with. He responded quickly to all my questions leading up to the wedding day. On the wedding day he was there hours early so he could get the best shots of my wedding party getting ready. He took time before hand to capture all the little details that made our wedding unique. During the wedding he had multiple cameras set up so he could get multiple angles and views. This was very nice to see in the finished product! He moved with us to the reception and captured every moment of our reception, even moments I do not even remember! I loved the personal touch of having our friends and family say "well wishes." Gary worked well with our photographer and always made sure that she was able to get where she needed and what she needed and made sure to stay out of her way. I was so pleased with everything! Gary is so great at what he does! I LOVE my wedding video and will cherish it always!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • W

Whitney Lockwood · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing videographer

Our wedding video was the absolute best! We were able to re-live each moment of our wedding day. We will cherish this video and thankful we hired Gary to capture it!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Evan Lilley · Married on 11/23/2018

Gary Randall is the best if the best. He goes out if his way to capture your special day.

Gary Randall with LNR Pro, went above and beyond what we could of ever imagined.
    He was early and stayed late. He was so kind and very flexible. He made the memory come to life on the video. He was so awesome to look at the video and see things that you didn’t see on the actual day.
    To sum it, he is the best and his work speaks for itself and he doesn’t break the bank! I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

LNR Productions 9
    LNR Productions 10
    LNR Productions 11
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Rebecca Simerick · Married on 11/10/2018

Fun, Good Energy, Easy to Work With, and Great Work!

Gary was absolutely wonderful to work with! The quality of his work is superb as well. He brings a lot of contagious charisma wherever he goes as well!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Toni · Married on 09/29/2018

This is the videographer you need

Yes, you need LNR Productions as your videographer. We got in touch with Gary at LNR at the beginning of our planning process and we are so glad that we did. Gary does an amazing job of capturing all of those little moments. The wedding day is so hectic and such a blur and Gary made everything seamless! I'm so glad that we will have his videos to look back on so we can see everything that happened at our wedding! If you do yourself 1 favor, get a videographer for your big day or event and make sure you call Gary at LNR productions. You wont be disappointed!

LNR Productions 12