LNR Productions Reviews

LNR Productions 6
LNR Productions 7

Rachael Edmonds · Married on 12/15/2018

Outstanding service!

Gary did a FANTASTIC job with out wedding video! He was very easy to work with. He responded quickly to all my questions leading up to the wedding day. On the wedding day he was there hours early so he could get the best shots of my wedding party getting ready. He took time before hand to capture all the little details that made our wedding unique. During the wedding he had multiple cameras set up so he could get multiple angles and views. This was very nice to see in the finished product! He moved with us to the reception and captured every moment of our reception, even moments I do not even remember! I loved the personal touch of having our friends and family say "well wishes." Gary worked well with our photographer and always made sure that she was able to get where she needed and what she needed and made sure to stay out of her way. I was so pleased with everything! Gary is so great at what he does! I LOVE my wedding video and will cherish it always!

Evan Lilley · Married on 11/23/2018

Gary Randall is the best if the best. He goes out if his way to capture your special day.

Gary Randall with LNR Pro, went above and beyond what we could of ever imagined.
    He was early and stayed late. He was so kind and very flexible. He made the memory come to life on the video. He was so awesome to look at the video and see things that you didn’t see on the actual day.
    To sum it, he is the best and his work speaks for itself and he doesn’t break the bank! I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

LNR Productions 8
    LNR Productions 9
    LNR Productions 10

Rebecca Simerick · Married on 11/10/2018

Fun, Good Energy, Easy to Work With, and Great Work!

Gary was absolutely wonderful to work with! The quality of his work is superb as well. He brings a lot of contagious charisma wherever he goes as well!

Toni · Married on 09/29/2018

This is the videographer you need

Yes, you need LNR Productions as your videographer. We got in touch with Gary at LNR at the beginning of our planning process and we are so glad that we did. Gary does an amazing job of capturing all of those little moments. The wedding day is so hectic and such a blur and Gary made everything seamless! I'm so glad that we will have his videos to look back on so we can see everything that happened at our wedding! If you do yourself 1 favor, get a videographer for your big day or event and make sure you call Gary at LNR productions. You wont be disappointed!

LNR Productions 11

Mary · Married on 09/22/2018

Gary made the decision to hire a videographer for my wedding day easy... I was skeptical if videography was necessary.. I had hired a photographer already and thought that was all I needed. Gary knew I was totally on the fence and he understood completely. I spoke with Gary on the phone and he really went out of his way to made sure I understood how important it was to have him film my wedding day, not for his own reasons or because he wanted to sell me something. Believe me when I say that he is not pushy. He explained the reasons why I would miss it and he was absolutely right. I am so happy I had Gary capture our special day and this video will be what we watch every year for fifty years or more! (The video is about an hour and a half long!) I am blown away from the amount of time and effort put into making It. From start to end he captured all the highlights of our amazing night. The drone footage is my absolute favorite and I had many guests compliment his willingness to show them exactly how he was working it, while seamlessly filming us! I received several copies to give to family.. If you want full video (of all the important parts) of your ceremony, dances, speeches and cake cutting you need to hire him. He is personable, professional and discrete on the day of. I watched my video and several times said “ I had no idea he was recording!” And those were in moments when they really meant the most. Don’t question your decision to hire him. If you want a full video of your special day and don’t care about your 3 minutes to fame on Facebook wedding video (that you’ll pay every bit of $2500 for and nothing else from others) Gary is your guy. I can’t recommend him enough for quality, price point, professionalism and personality. I am so happy with my video! Many compliments! Thank you Gary!

• Shaye523

Nashaye · Married on 08/10/2018

Gary did an amazing job! I mean, he got my granny dancing--Ive only seen that once! He was everywhere, but behind the scenes. He was like a little ninja that knew where to be to get an awesome shot and you never knew it. Thank you so much Gary for giving us a way to remember our day. Forever grateful!

Amber · Married on 06/30/2018

Gary is what I would consider one in a million, for a multitude of reasons. He is professional, kind, hard-working, easy-going, and talented beyond belief. Hiring LNR Productions for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. You can tell that he enjoys his job, and he takes great pride in his work. Gary captured all the big moments (and more!) and has given us a "live" memory we will treasure for a lifetime! Thank you so much, Gary!

Joyce · Married on 06/09/2018

Gary was absolutely amazing! He did such a beautiful job with our wedding film. Definitely a great, wise investment that we will always cherish.

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent!! Gary answered any questions we had promptly, and even called the week of to go over final details! He was very professional and helped us all feel at ease while on camera. We absolutely love our video! He did an amazing job. We received our video just a little over a week after our wedding. I have watched it several times already. Thank you so much!!

Alexis · Married on 05/26/2018

Not only was Gary affordable, responsive to messages, and very professional, but he captured our wedding day perfectly. We couldn’t have asked for better service. I would definitely recommend using him for your videography needs!

Alexandria · Married on 05/05/2018

This review is so easy to write as we were so lucky to have Gary capture our wedding with video. My husband and I went back and forth a few times on whether or not we needed a videographer or not and we are SO glad we chose to hire Gary. We wanted someone who would capture things that my groom and I were unable to see on the day of the wedding such as our wedding party walking down the aisle before the bride, our guests laughing and dancing during the wedding and cocktail hour, and so much more! The part I wanted to see most was the vows my husband and I wrote to each other, to be able to sit down at home and watch the video that Gary put together for us was so special. We were able to relive our day by sitting at home, eating popcorn in our PJ's and laugh and cry as we watched our day be celebrated with those we Love and really just take it all in. Gary worked with us and listened to what we were looking for in a videographer and what exactly we wanted him to capture, and he met our wishes and so much more. Shortly after the wedding Gary followed up with me to get any specifics I wanted in the video and he had the DVD's mailed to me in such a short period, we were shocked! Our video is something we will have for the rest of our lives to watch and show our children one day. Your wedding day will fly by, or if you're married, you know it does. I will continue to tell others to hire Gary as he is awesome, so friendly with my husband and I and even with the guests.. we are more than grateful that we were able to have you at our wedding. Thank you so much again.

Bridgette · Married on 05/05/2018

Gary is the best!
    He was so pleasant to communicate with via email, but we also talked on the phone a couple times the week of the wedding.
    He was punctual in his arrival to start the video process of our big day. He worked very well with my photographer (whom he had not previously worked with), as well as our day of coordinator and officiant. He helped to really keep us on track throughout the day for timing. We got a sneak peak of our video in a matter of days, and cannot wait to see how the full version looks!

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfection is when someone does all you could ask for, a 10/10 if you will. Gary exceeds perfection, he exceeds a 10/10. He loves what he does and you get to benefit from that. He was thorough and went out of his way to get perfect shots. Honestly you need this man to record your day. You’re already shelling out X amount of money, let Gary capture all of your details to relive. He will exceed your expectations without a doubt.

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and i were a bit unsure about booking a videographer for our wedding. They were all super expensive and we weren't sure if it was something we wanted. I am beyond ecstatic we found Gary and were able to book him for our wedding. Gary was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! Not only was he super affordable, but he is so kind and easy going. We currently live in California, so finding vendors in the Williamsburg area wasn't the easiest task. Gary was so easy to get ahold of, and constantly checked in until our wedding day. His work is amazing! We love our wedding video (and have watched it multiple times since receiving it a few days ago). It is much longer than we thought it was going to be, and included all of the very special parts of our night. All of our guests talked about how kind he was throughout the wedding. I have a crazy, loud, obnoxious family, and Gary handled everyone with ease. I couldn't recommend him enough. Seriously, you will not regret working with him!

Camille · Married on 02/23/2018

We loved working with Gary. He is easy to reach and easygoing. I booked Gary based on the number of outstanding reviews and after meeting him in person; I would recommend that you do the same. We received the highlight reel so quickly after the wedding that we weren't even back from the honeymoon! Then, he sent the completed wedding video quickly after that. The quality was amazing; it looks and feels like the quality product that it is.

I was initially hesitant to book a videographer, but I think that Gary is the best in the Hampton Roads area. The reviews speak for themselves. I would highly recommend working with him.

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

I am so thankful that my wedding planner referred me to Gary! Working with him was hands down a pleasant experience from start to finish. He is beyond professional, both fun and easy going, and provided us with wonderful (and amazing quality) memories that we will cherish forever. Working with Gary is like working with a friend and I would definitely recommend him for any of you videography needs!

LNR Productions 12
    LNR Productions 13

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

Gary from LNR was absolutely amazing! Our wedding video is such an incredible keepsake that we will truly cherish forever!!! Gary not only arrived early to our wedding in order to capture us getting ready and stayed through the entire wedding - my video and highlight reel were finished before I even returned from my honeymoon! My husband and I were stunned and so excited to be able to return and relive the best day of our lives so quickly! Not to mention, Gary included several bluray copies AND a flash drive with the highlight reel and full length video which ran about an hour and a half. He also used his drone to supplement the pictures our photographers were taking. Every time I turned around - it seemed Gary was there getting it all on film. I couldn't be more impressed.

• Z

zane · Married on 09/23/2017

Gary is the best!! We waiting a little last minute to find someone to video our wedding and when I saw his reviews I knew he would be perfect. He is very responsive and answers questions quickly. He was very professional at the wedding and the results with the videos were excellent, far exceeding my expectations. I will and have suggested him to anyone looking for the best videographer

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2017

Gary was just so wonderful and professional. He was visible when needed and just seemed to get the best shots and I feel like I never saw him. But, He was so involved with everyone! My husband and my family just loved him and how kind he was to grab the best and most important moments. Besides his amazing job at the wedding, the best thing was the video!!! We were able to easily download it to our computer and send it to family who couldnt make it - grandparents and far away aunts and uncles. My family watched it and just cried it was so beautiful set to music. I cried, watching it, during parts I couldnt fully appreciate because the wedding day was so wonderful and fast and I was focusing on other parts. You will love having this video to watch with you spouse...it is such a wonderful job well done! I am so glad I hired him to capture our wedding day! I cant wait to watch it again!!

LNR Productions 14
    LNR Productions 15

Jacob · Married on 09/12/2017

Gary was very professional and covered all of the most important/intimate moments. It's a high quality video we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you so much!

stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

We decided to get videography at the last minute and I don't regret it at all! At first I didn't think we needed video of the day, but after the fact I am sooooo glad we did, it all went by so fast it was hard to fully take it all in, so after the facts its great to have the video to relive it as often as you want. I was able to re-watch and listen again to peoples moving speeches and seeing the video I saw who happy and in love we both looked that day. And Gary was GREAT! We barley noticed him the day of, he just seemed to blend into the background but yet was able to capture all the special moments of our big day. He had a very quick turn around which was nice too because we were all eager to see the video.

Carol · Married on 09/08/2017

When my daughter started planning to ask some of her wedding guests to videotape portions of her wedding, I knew it was time to hire a professional videographer. We selected Gary Randall of LNR Productions and we're glad we did.
    Gary was responsive, enthusiastic, talented, knowledgeable and accommodating. He spoke to both me (the payer) and my daughter (the bride) about what we were looking for in the video. Then he included all of that and more.in a lovely, comprehensive, video that captured the things my daughter wanted to record..
    Gary is very easy to work with, was known to and liked by our photographer and wedding planner, and worked well with all the vendors.
    Gary's price was very reasonable, he called back or responded to email right away when we had questions, and delivered a quality product that exceeded our expectations. My daughter said that, now that she has worked with Gary and seen the video, she would recommend to every bride that they hire a videographer for their wedding. And we highly recommend Gary as that videographer.

TARRA · Married on 07/14/2017

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with LNR Productions. Being a lesbian couple from California we thought it would be difficult finding a videographer in Virginia for our wedding. Gary was awesome from start to finish! He was very professional, friendly and responsive. His quality of work is excellent. We love our wedding video and the highlight video was Perfect! I highly recommend LNR Productions... thank you Gary!

Steven · Married on 05/06/2017

Did an amazing job of being in constant contact before the wedding answering any questions that we had. Throughout the wedding he did an incredible job of constantly capturing the special moments that everyone remembered and also the ones that people may have noticed. He was incredible and got some incredible shots via his drone, from up close and far away shots. Just watched the video that he made and I was laughing, crying and in awe of the emotion, love and spirit that he captured. Thank you so much for this incredible job that you did!