1832 Lewisham Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number

About MotionOne Studios

Timeless, artistic photographs that celebrate your love at an affordable price...

You can count on our unobtrusive style and careful eye for composition in documenting your special day from the moment you first slip into your gown to your grand send-off.

Call today!

screenshot244
screenshot245
screenshot246
MotionOne Studios
Special Effects for Hight Video. Clip can be viewed her:...
Special Effects for Hight Video. Clip can be viewed her:...
screenshot254
2085613312956044471292708142307366608298206n
screenshot234

2 Reviews for MotionOne Studios

Ebony · Married on 07/11/2010

MotionOne Studios provided videography service for my 30th Birthday Celebration. From the first time that I spoke with Venice he was both professional and personal. He took the time to listen to what I wanted him to capture on my special day. He arrived at the venue on time, and ALL of my guest commented on how professional he was. I received my DVD in the time frame stated in the contract, and once I viewed my DVD I was floored! The quality was great! the picture was so clear, the audio was perfect! If you are searching for a place to trust capture a day that you will want to remember for a life time, I reccomend Motion One studios?

Sent on 08/30/2010

MotionOne Studios's reply:

It was great working with Ebony and her event coordinator. There was plenty of activity, and I am happy I was able to preserve those moments for you...

Victoria · Married on 06/27/2009

We recently hired Vince Lucena of MotionOne to document our wedding day. He was well worth every penny we spent! We had seen samples of his work on his blog, and were impressed with his creativity. He did not disappoint! Our friends and family were as happy with his video work as we were. Some of my friends said it looked like my husband and I were the stars of a Hollywood movie.

We loved how Vince posted our Coming Soon Trailer and Highlight Video on line for friends and family to view. He provided us with a DVD of our wedding that we will keep and cherish forever. In addition to delivering a beautiful and artful video of our wedding-day festivities, Vince was professional, on-time, and thorough. We recommend MotionOne for anyone considering a professional video of their wedding, anniversary, or any other memorable occasion.

Sent on 02/07/2010

MotionOne Studios's reply:

Thanks for the great review. For those interested in seeing their video follow this link:

MotionOne Studios FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD