120 Gwynn Circle, Newport News, VA 23602 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,499
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Jamison Media LLC

Jamison Media is a professional videography and photography service based in Newport News, Virginia. This team of professionals is dedicated to capturing your special day in a way that authentically represents your personality. Jamison Media tells the story of your wedding day in a cinematic yet traditional style, documenting each precious moment for you to re-live with your partner in the years to come.

This Newport News-based service strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your desired vision for your wedding film. The skilled team aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, multiple location shoots, and one-event-per-day policy. There is also a selection of final formats available including digital downloads, DVDs and USB flash drives. Jamison Media provides the following services:

• Drone footage
  • Slideshows
  • Save-the-dates
Follow Jamison Media LLC on

The happy couple
bride and groom in a park kissing couple newlyweds bride and groom at a wedding in nature green forest are kissing photo portrait wedding co 51 1063155 1556647859
Look of love

Jamison Media LLC 7
  • Alice

Alice Edgertonn · Married on 10/09/2019

Derrick's Videos are Priceless

My daughter wanted to cut cost and not have a videographer. My 84 y.o.mom said I will find one and pay for it. Derrick was a God send. He was incredible from the very first conversation. So Professional. Proficient, and his quality is Bar None. Here is a clip and the special moment he captured that is honestly priceless. That is my Mom praying that Derrick captured literally Spontaneously.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Jamison Media LLC 8
    Jamison Media LLC 9
    Jamison Media LLC 10

Amber Wright · Married on 05/04/2019

Jamison Media LLC

Derrick and Heather were great! They did our wedding pictures and my husband and I could not be happier. They even went out of the way to look for places to do the pictures before our wedding. We highly recommend them. They are professional and worked well with my teenage kids

Sent on 05/09/2019

Karla Guardado · Married on 04/12/2019

Sheffield Wedding

Derrick and Heather were absolutely spectacular! They were very patient and understanding on such a hectic day! Both my husband and I are absolutely grateful for both of them making our picture-taking experience a smooth and stress-free process! They went above and beyond for us! Heather even helped us cut the cake due to a mishap with our cake person, she carried an umbrella around for me because it was raining, she picked up my dress and followed me with it (I told her she didn’t have to but she wanted to so I let her) until I flung it in the mud and she gave up lol. The whole team made us feel like they were life-long friends who were there taking our photos as an honor. It was a wonderful day and experience. We are looking forward to working with them again!
    Thank you Jamison Media team!
    -Karla and Dylan Sheffield

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jamison Media LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 120 Gwynn Circle Newport News, VA, 23602 See on map