Jamison Media LLC Reviews

Jamison Media LLC 5
  • Alice

Alice Edgertonn · Married on 10/09/2019

Derrick's Videos are Priceless

My daughter wanted to cut cost and not have a videographer. My 84 y.o.mom said I will find one and pay for it. Derrick was a God send. He was incredible from the very first conversation. So Professional. Proficient, and his quality is Bar None. Here is a clip and the special moment he captured that is honestly priceless. That is my Mom praying that Derrick captured literally Spontaneously.

Jamison Media LLC 6
    Jamison Media LLC 7
    Jamison Media LLC 8
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Amber Wright · Married on 05/04/2019

Jamison Media LLC

Derrick and Heather were great! They did our wedding pictures and my husband and I could not be happier. They even went out of the way to look for places to do the pictures before our wedding. We highly recommend them. They are professional and worked well with my teenage kids

Karla Guardado · Married on 04/12/2019

Sheffield Wedding

Derrick and Heather were absolutely spectacular! They were very patient and understanding on such a hectic day! Both my husband and I are absolutely grateful for both of them making our picture-taking experience a smooth and stress-free process! They went above and beyond for us! Heather even helped us cut the cake due to a mishap with our cake person, she carried an umbrella around for me because it was raining, she picked up my dress and followed me with it (I told her she didn’t have to but she wanted to so I let her) until I flung it in the mud and she gave up lol. The whole team made us feel like they were life-long friends who were there taking our photos as an honor. It was a wonderful day and experience. We are looking forward to working with them again!
    Thank you Jamison Media team!
    -Karla and Dylan Sheffield

Sent on 05/01/2019

Player · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding videographer

I decided somewhat at the last minute to hire a videographer to film my wedding ceremony so I would be able to go back and watch it. I found Derrick and Jamison Media and went with a package to film the ceremony and have a feature film. It was hands down the best decision and the best money spent from my entire wedding! Derrick and his beautiful wife Heather captured every special moment, expressions, smiles, tears, looks, and highlights that allow us to re-live our special day every time we watch our film. I would HIGHLY recommend them! Player and Todd 10-8-19

• Sandra

Sandra Holland · Married on 06/09/2018

Professional

Derrick & Heather of Jamison Media did an amazing job for our wedding on June 9, 2018. They captured some great memories and made it convenient by providing all the photos on a Zip drive. They were willing to travel to North Carolina. I always recommend them to anyone looking for a professional photographers to capture any special occasion.

Jamison Media LLC 9
    Jamison Media LLC 10
    Jamison Media LLC 11
    Jamison Media LLC 12
    Jamison Media LLC 13
    Sent on 05/22/2019

Shawn · Married on 04/15/2018

Lifetime experience

I would recommend Jamison Media LLC to anyone. They are flexible in time and price. It was an outstanding experience and they focused on my wife turning our wedding into one we will never forget.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Savanna · Married on 02/24/2018

Wedding video and special video for my younger sister, too ❤️

I had the greatest experience with my videographer!!! He was so professional and personable at the same time. Always so sweet and kind and made me feel like a beautiful bride! The video was incredibly done as well.

He also made the sweetest bonus video for my younger sister with Down syndrome, that makes her cry when she watches it still to this day! So thoughtful and it means the world to my family and I!

One hundred percent recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • I

Illy Walden · Married on 12/10/2017

Positive experience!! We were happy!!

My husband and I had great experience. They was on time and kept us updated on the video. They even through in a extra video, which I love.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Chasity · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome Company!

Jamison Media was awesome. I could not have asked for a better photographer. They were professional and just overall great people. I have used them for family photos as well. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Vicky · Married on 09/30/2017

Best decision

Derrick and Heather are amazing! They made it so easy, working around us, guiding/directing us as needed, stopping traffic... They are the dream team of wedding videography. They first provided us with a video snippet, followed by a highlight film, and finished off with a full feature video, all within 2 months of our wedding. The turnaround time was excellent and the videos are incredible-- they have such an artistic way of piecing together music, voices, and video segments. They are truly exceptional, especially for the value. We remain AMAZED and IMPRESSED. The full video is stunning and captures our day perfectly! Working with Derrick and Heather was the best decision we made for our wedding day. Thank you both for capturing our love, family, and friends!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Y

Yasmine Lopez · Married on 06/25/2017

Great experience

They were awesome and so professional and knowledge about lighting! They went above and beyond to make sure the sounds came through on our video. It was an outdoor wedding so the wind kind of got in the way. But they re-recorded our vows in our first home which was so special. We can’t wait to show our grandkids this video in the next 30 years :)

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Absolutely amazing!

I decided I wanted to have a videographer very last minute, a few months before our wedding. I searched just about everywhere, and Derrick was SO responsive, and also offered the BEST price I could find. He and his wife showed up earlier than our contract, and stayed around throughout most of the reception to make sure they captured everything! They were so fun to work with, and even surprised us with a short video of guest interviews! A few weeks after returning from our honeymoon, Derrick called and told us that some of the audio from our ceremony was a little messed up (we were married on the water and a boat drove by and honked through our vows 😔). He immediately reassured us that he could fix it, drove all the way out to our house in Virginia Beach, and re-recorded those parts of our vows. After all the editing, we couldn’t even tell! Derrick and his wife are amazing to work for, and by far the best value and best service around - we HIGHLY recommend them to all couples getting married! Thank you both for being so amazing and for helping our day be even more perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Tajee Richardson · Married on 05/21/2017

Meet The Richardson's 2K17

Jamison Media services were perfect from start to finish. The pictures came out great and the wedding video that they created is awesome.

Jamison Media LLC 14
    Jamison Media LLC 15
    Jamison Media LLC 16
    Jamison Media LLC 17
    Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Christina

Christina Ellsworth · Married on 09/23/2016

A Couple Who Truly Cares

My husband and I hired Jamison Media from Ohio, for our Virginia Beach wedding. Derrick and Heather were the most professional team, always staying in contact with us and helping us plan our destination wedding. I felt like I knew them before I actually met them! They really understand love...

They provided us with a large collection of gorgeous photos and a fantastic video (nearly 15 minutes long!) that captured the best moments of our big day. I shopped around for such services, and Jamison's prices could not be beat. Considering Derrick met me at the salon that morning to follow my "getting ready" process, I truly felt their undivided attention. They were pretty prompt in getting everything edited and delivered to us (it only took about 2-3 weeks) and we were very pleased with the results. They included our songs in the video and everything we had personally requested.

We only had one slight disappointment. Since we had our ceremony by the ocean, our voices ended up getting drowned out despite being microphoned. We are missing having the play by play of the actual ceremony. Derrick and Heather included what they could, and it was something no one really expected, but something that could be explored and improved upon in the future.

I would highly recommend Jamison Media to anyone with wedding photography and videography needs! Again, I believe they understand love, and the professional (and personal!) chemistry of Derrick and Heather is astounding.

Jamison Media LLC 18