Suffolk, VA 23434 Map · Phone number

About The JHarp Company, LLC

MUSIC IS...
the foundation against which your wedding is built upon. It sets the atmosphere, establishes the theme, as well as initiates unforgettable memories not only for the bride and groom, but for everyone in attendance. It tells your guests if your wedding is going to be romantic, sophisticated, or downright funky. Consequently, choosing the right music for the ceremony, as well as the reception, is one of the most significant and possibly equally stressful aspects of planning a wedding.

WE ARE YOUR "ONE STOP" ENTERTAINMENT / MUSIC CONSULTANTS...

The JHarp Company, LLC is a trailblazer in the design and production of high-quality special events and entertainment programs in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. Serving corporate, institutional and private clients locally, the JHarp Company, LLC combines nearly 40 years of professional experience of a vocalist and a musician. Our focus is to take the stress out of your hunt for reliable, professional entertainment, leaving you with additional time to handle other dynamics of wedding planning that are just as significant.

Our service is unique because we can synchronize music for an event from beginning to end – from your rehearsal dinner to your ceremony, reception and post wedding brunch – and quote one price. That means the wedding couple can trust us to take care of all the details and not worry about planning every facet of the entertainment.

We will ensure that you have the most talented and professional musicians/vocalist available to you and your guests, coordinating all aspects of entertainment with your wedding coordinator. If you do not have a coordinator, we are able to provide you a referral list of professional vendors we have previously worked with. This is done to ensure a harmonious timetable on the day of your wedding.

Let the JHarp Company, LLC assist you in making your wedding extraordinary, and one soon not to forget.

• Ambrosia Quartet
MUSIC
IMG8657

2 Reviews for The JHarp Company, LLC

Ruth · Married on 05/27/2012

JHarp Company is incredible!!! My husband was pleasantly surprised and my guest sat in awe as JHarp Company performed throughout our wedding ceremony! Jelecia Harper and Demterious Gains run a professional business! They give you plenty of musical selections and the contract was very forward and the fees were inexpensive. Folks we are talking about music and singing that give you goose bumps and make you cry tears of joy!!! Everyone loved their music even my pastor was impressed!! My husband was disappointed that I didn’t hire them for the wedding and reception!!! Thank you so much JHarp Company for making our wedding day magnificent!!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Trell · Married on 03/17/2012

Where to begin??? When I first began working with JHarp I only had one song selected for my ceremony and that was the song that I wanted to come in on. By the time we had our first face to face meeting, they gave me a proposal of songs, I agreed to them and we went on our way. Now, I knew going into the rehearsal that because of the song selections that the music was going to be good. Well, "good" was a complete understatement! When the first song began, everyone just paused because they couldn't believe that it was someone singing. The day of my wedding was just magical. The music was extraordinary. After the wedding a lot of my guests were talking about how shocked they were when they realized it was someone singing and not a CD! JHarp made my wedding not just a ceremony but an EVENT!!!! They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end!!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2012

The JHarp Company, LLC FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Choir
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Drums
    Guitar
    Organ
    Piano
    Saxophone
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Blues