1709 Colley Ave #302, Virginia Beach, VA 23517 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Ambrosia Quartet

Ambrosia Quartet is a pro String Quartet musical ensemble based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We perform for weddings and events. The group began in 2002 when four friends combined their enthusiasm and talents for music to form a String Quartet. All of the members of the group are a part of the Virginia Symphony Orchestra. With their musical talents, your wedding is sure to have an added romantic and classic touch to your wedding.

Serving the Hampton Roads area, Ambrosia Quartet features two violinists, a violist, and a cellist. In addition, a trumpet can be added to the musical group to bolster the feelings of exaltation on your big day. From classical takes on contemporary tunes to time-honored compositions, the musicians can play an array of songs to suit the ambiance you are searching for. The musicians can also provide ensembles of one, two, or three, depending on your needs for your wedding day.

• Woman-owned
Follow Ambrosia Quartet on

Other couples have also viewed

• Vince Zentner Harpist

Videos 2 Videos

3 Reviews for Ambrosia Quartet

Catherine H. · Married on 09/09/2020

Review for Ambrosia Quartet

Ambrosia Quartet played beautiful music for my daughters wedding on 9/21/19. I had reviewed many Quartet performances on line but the quality and richness of Ambrosia’s performances sold me. Their stay fit in perfectly for the wedding theme of Southern Romance. Their flair also meshed beautifully with the spectacular Freemason Street Baptist Church chosen for the wedding. I was able to choose all of the music which was a mixture of classic Christian hymns as well as favorite contemporary love songs. Ambrosia’s performance along with Harpist Vince was amazing and our guests are still talking about it. I would recommend Ambrosia Quartet for any special event. I could not have asked for more for my daughters wedding day.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Ambrosia Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Cathy. It was a truly beautiful wedding! We were delighted to be a part of your family's special day!
  • Jkphillips181

Jkphillips181 · Married on 01/06/2019

Best Quartet in Hampton Roads!

When Rebecca says "We take care of it all" she is not kidding! She helped me plan the music, had everything timed perfectly, and let us focus on the wedding, not if the music was playing at the right time. The quality of music from a quartet that has been playing together for over 15 years cannot be matched by anyone else on this or any site. Thanks so much for making our wedding go off without a hitch. You go far and beyond anything we ever expected!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Thank you!
    We love making people happy and doing this through music!
    Best wishes,
    Rebecca
    www.ambrosiaquartet.com

Susan F. · Married on 01/17/2015

My winter wedding

I had the pleasure of this quartet playing during my wedding. I requested songs they didn’t have the music for and they were more than accommodating and got exactly what I wanted. It was beautiful and still to this day get so many compliments on how beautiful they sounded and how they added that extra touch to my wedding! I would recommend them!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Dear Susan,
    It was our pleasure to make your day special with all of the
    extra touches of music you dreamed of having!
    Blessings to you!
    Rebecca

Ambrosia Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 750.00
    Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ambrosia Quartet 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1709 Colley Ave #302 Virginia Beach, VA, 23517 See on map
    Location of (Ambrosia Quartet)