Solea Events

Miami, FL View map

Solea Events is an award-winning wedding planner based in Miami, Florida. They are passionate about what they do and will tailor their services to your needs. With over 17 years of experience, they have the expertise and skill to execute every detail of your big day.

Solea Events offers full wedding planning services- ONLY.

We also offer stand out services by specializing in Indian Weddings, Indian Weddings in Cancun and Dominican Republic weddings.

Allow us to take some weight off of your shoulders by creating timelines to ensure you remember every detail that needs to be completed.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

• Daniela
    Daniela T. Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding coordinators made wedding day go perfect!

Nathalie and Emily were such a pleasure to work with! I hired them as day-of-coordinators. I first called Nathalie, about 9 months before my wedding date, and really liked everything she had to say about her experience and everything she does for couples on their wedding day. She was also asking me a lot of questions, which I really appreciated, because it meant that she wasn't just trying to clone other weddings into my wedding - she was genuinely interested in making my wedding exactly what I wanted.

Even though Nathalie was not available for my wedding date, she had Emily (one of her leads) become the day-of-coordinator for my wedding. Although Nathalie was not there for my wedding, she was still SUPER involved in all of the planning, emails, meetings, etc. Emily was also AMAZING! We loved her so much - she was so responsive and there for us whenever we needed her.

We live in Tampa, and Nathalie and Emily were super accommodating to meet with us in Miami whenever we were down there. We felt SUPER comfortable going into our wedding weekend with them - we had already finished 95% Of the planning before the wedding weekend so the wedding weekend was just about enjoying it!

The day of the wedding, Emily was FANTASTIC. She was always there with me (and somehow managed to be in more than one place at once!) and made sure that everything was taken care of for that day - everything was FLAWLESS. Nothing went wrong thanks to Emily and her team :) We had a 140 person wedding.

I was a bride with very high expectations and a perfectionist and Emily and Nathalie made sure the day was nothing less. Totally recommend them!
    Rita Married on 06/02/2018
    Working with Solea Events was a dream. She was on top of all the details and always there when to answer any questions I had. She lifted the weight off my shoulders on the day of my wedding. I did not have to worry about anything, she had everything covered. I would highly recommend Nathalie. Easy to work with and such a pleasure to be around.
    Dana Married on 05/05/2018
    Nathalie hooked us up with fabulous vendors for everything involved in the wedding and reception. She made sure everything was lined up, paid for on time, and was there working behind the scenes all day on wedding day to make sure everything went smoothly! Perfect wedding. I highly recommend Solea events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Audrey & Avi
    57 photos · 01/05/2020

Faena Forum Faena Forum Hotel Weddings

Nathalie is a true professional and a pleasure to work with.

OneLimo Alliance OneLimo Alliance Wedding Limos

Nathalie and her team are amazing professionals who go above and beyond for their clients, producing beautiful and unforgettable events.

L R Entertainment L R Entertainment Wedding DJs

They are so great and so professional. They are taking any event and wedding to the next level. They are so creative and thinking of everything ! Its very hard to find a company like Solea Events. DJ LEEOR Founder & CEO L R Entertainment

542 NE 130th Street Miami, 33161
Location of (Solea Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding