Washington, DC 22030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Andrew Schear Films

SOMETIMES YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF A MOMENT, UNTIL IT BECOMES A MEMORY.

There are a few epic days in everyone’s lives that stand out from the rest. For many of us, our wedding day is one of them. We’ll spend months or even years planning, preparing, getting every single person in the world we care about in the same place at the same time, and then poof! In an instant – it’s all over. And all of a sudden, those precious moments exist only in our memories. Your wedding film will bring back memories of how your wedding day looked, how it sounded, and how it felt, in a way that nothing else can. This is why I do what I do. I look forward to getting to know you and creating an authentic wedding film inspired by your genuine love story.

_

ANDREW SCHEAR

Unlike many other cinematographers, my passion for filmmaking began not with a camera, but with a keyboard and mouse when, in my teenage years, I was introduced to the incredible power of film editing software. I then earned a degree in film production from the University of Miami, where I focused on enhancing my skills in cinematography and sound design. My experience as a wedding cinemtographer now spans nearly a decade and includes over 250 weddings.

I currently reside in Fairfax, Virginia with my beautiful wife, Michelle. I’ve limited myself to 15 weddings per year, to ensure I can devote my full attention to each client and each wedding film. My primary service areas include Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia, but I'm always ready for an adventure, and am willing to travel anywhere in the world to film your wedding. When I’m not behind the camera, I enjoy reading business and self-improvement books, training for and running marathons, listening to finance and economics podcasts, and perfecting my morning smoothie recipe.

Follow Andrew Schear Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Shutter and Sound Films

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 7 Videos

43 Reviews for Andrew Schear Films

Maria L. · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Wedding Videographer - Highly recommend!

Andrew and his wife, Michelle (previously 5801 Wedding Cinema) were our videographers for our wedding on 11/30/2019. When my husband and I were searching for wedding vendors, we knew right away that we wanted to use them as our videography team and we can say that we made the best choice in going with them! Andrew is super talented, and his style is clean and sophisticated. Michelle is so sweet, organized and helpful. Throughout the entire process, they were always professional and prompt with their communication. A few months before our wedding day, Andrew and Michelle had moved to Washington DC, and we were very concerned at first when we found out the news. But Andrew and Michelle eased our concerns right away by sharing their travel plans on what they were going to do for our wedding weekend. Leading up to our wedding day, Andrew also took the time to do a thorough walk-through of the wedding day with us and gave us a lot of helpful tips and guidance (which we appreciated so much!). On our wedding day, they were on time, flexible (we had them running around quite a bit), and worked very well side-by-side with our photography team. After the wedding, they surprised us with quick teaser and clips while we waited. The final product was done within weeks and Andrew did such an amazing job! We were so happy with the footage he captured, the quality of the video, and how he was able to able to edit the video so beautifully. We cannot thank them enough! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Rebecca · Married on 11/23/2019

My favorite vendor!

Andrew and Michelle are hands down the most professional vendor I worked with for my wedding. They were timely, detailed, and indescribably sincere on our wedding day. They got every shot and detail we asked (and more) without making me feel like i was being watched or told to what to do. At the end of the night, they gave huge hugs and were genuinely happy for us. Our videos brought our friends and family to tears, they have an incredible talent!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea D. · Married on 06/15/2019

Super talented and creative

Andrew and his team are so wonderful! Michelle is so organized and knowledgeable about their business and Andrew has a very creative eye! During the getting ready process, he was very respectful of our privacy and working with us to get the classic shots on film. I have no idea where he blended into but I did not feel a camera on me all night during the ceremony and reception; he stays invisible but easy to find at the same time if that makes sense. Andrew and his partner that day were so sweet and very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Andrew Schear Films FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4900
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• Washington, DC, 22030 See on map
    202-630-8994 (Phone number)
    Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
    Location of (Andrew Schear Films)