Washington, DC, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Andrew Schear Films

SOMETIMES YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF A MOMENT, UNTIL IT BECOMES A MEMORY.

Before I became a wedding cinematographer, I could probably count the number of weddings I’d been to on one hand. I was finishing up my third year of college, without a clear idea of what I'd be doing in 12 short months. Staring into a closet full of video equipment with a dwindling bank account and summer break quickly approaching, I had an idea. I pulled up Craigslist and posted a modest ad in the Event Services section, hoping that someone would give me the opportunity to film their wedding. It worked!

In my first three experiences as a wedding cinematographer that summer, I enjoyed really getting to know my equipment, coming up with creative angles, and having the responsibility of making sure every moment was captured perfectly. Fast forward 8 years and 250 amazing weddings, and I'm still loving every minute of my job. The only difference is now my true joy comes from the relationships that I form with each of my couples.

I consider myself privileged to have witnessed so many genuine love stories, and to have utilized my talents as a cinematographer and film editor to craft authentic wedding films.

If you're seeking a wedding cinematographer who will tell the true story of your relationship and your wedding day, we'll be a great match. I look forward to meeting you, and creating a film that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.

_

ANDREW SCHEAR

After discovering a passion for filmmaking at a young age, Andrew Schear further developed his cinematography skills as a student at the University of Miami. He filmed his first wedding the summer before his senior year.

Andrew’s level of expertise in wedding cinematography is matched by few in his category. The combination of his education as a filmmaker and his extensive wedding experience enables Andrew to capture and edit each wedding in a uniquely cinematic way, creating authentic wedding films that have turned hundreds of clients into raving fans.

Andrew currently resides in Miami, Florida. He films 18 to 20 weddings per year, mainly in South Florida and New Jersey. Andrew is available for travel anywhere in the world.

Follow Andrew Schear Films on

40 Reviews for Andrew Schear Films

• Andrea

Andrea Deonarine · Married on 06/15/2019

Super talented and creative

Andrew and his team are so wonderful! Michelle is so organized and knowledgeable about their business and Andrew has a very creative eye! During the getting ready process, he was very respectful of our privacy and working with us to get the classic shots on film. I have no idea where he blended into but I did not feel a camera on me all night during the ceremony and reception; he stays invisible but easy to find at the same time if that makes sense. Andrew and his partner that day were so sweet and very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Alisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome vendor

Im so thankful that I came across 5801 videography. They captured our wedding day just beautifully. They also made the process of coordinating their services from a distance seamless. Andrew and Michelle are very responsive to emails and calls. I had full confidence that I would receive communication from Michelle after any question I emailed. On my wedding day, they were prompt, professional, and helpful (directing shots that would make the best footage). After the wedding, we received our video trailer quite quickly.
    The trailer was an awesome tease to the full video we later received. I'm so thankful that we have this amazing addition to our wedding day to remember it by. They were able to capture all the things that escaped me in the blur of the day. We also received a thoughtful case to house the USB copies of the video that included some select wedding photos. I cannot thank or brag on 5801 video enough. You will not regret booking them.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lynna · Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful Videographer Team!

Michelle & Andrew were a phenomenal duo. I can't begin to describe how they made the whole process so seamless, and how beautiful our final product came out. Michelle is very responsive and really helpful and friendly, and Andrew is just a pleasure to work with when we were discussing our big day and planning everything out. We clicked with them very early on and they were very easy to work with. On the wedding day, they worked really well together with our photographers. We got previews and clips throughout the process of waiting for our final product, and at the very end, I'm so happy we chose to hire these two to document our day. A picture is worth a thousand words but there is nothing like video to remember this special day - it goes so fast. Thank you so much 5801! I would definitely recommend to any bride and groom to be.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Andrew Schear Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Washington, DC Washington, DC, 20001 See on map