90 Reviews for Solea Events

Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
90 Solea Events Reviews

Nathalie is incredible. We had an Indian Sikh wedding in Miami. Nathalie helped us with partial planning and day of coordination. She went very far above and beyond what we had expected and we are extremely grateful. Nathalie's recommendations for flowers, makeup, lighting etc were all amazing and perfectly suited to our budget. On the day itself, we were not stressed about logistics at all. Nathalie and her team seemed to be on top of every small detail throughout the day. Nathalie took the Sikh wedding customs in her stride, and was incredibly helpful at the temple. We couldn't be more impressed and would highly recommend Solea Events.

Profile Picture Preet, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Solea Events as our day-of coordinator, but Nathalie and her team did so so much to help us leading up to the day by meeting with us, suggesting great vendors, and helping us work with them. Nathalie is incredibly sweet and easy to work with. She helped us create an amazing wedding without our budget. As stressful as wedding-planning is in general, I have to say that our actual wedding day was completely stress-free and so much fun! We were able to enjoy ourselves and not worry about any details because Nathalie and her team took care of everything. Highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the very start, Nathalie was super nice and professional. She was always quick to respond to questions or provide recommendations. Nathalie and her team provided amazing support and unconditional effort. On my wedding day, she was organized, and she went above and beyond, making sure everything was running smoothly. She even carried my lipstick around for touch ups and bustled my dress. I couldn't have asked for more. She did more than what I could ever want and this is why my wedding was beautiful, smooth and stress free. Nathalie is professional, and organized, and who I would trust with another event. I would recommend this company to any bride who wants a stress-free wedding, with organization, and a lot of patience from this team. I'm so happy with how everything turned out. It was as I had pictured in my head and more. Thank you Nathalie!! Love you!!

Photo for Solea Events Review - Nathalie's team set up the reception space beautifully.
Profile Picture melissa, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Nathalie Merle of Solea Events was fantastic. She helped to keep us organized with her timelines; gave us excellent advice throughout the process; and kept everything orderly on the wedding day working with the various vendors while we attended to our guests and other matters. Would I get a wedding coordinator? Absolutely Yes. Would I hire Nathalie again? Absolutely Yes. She was a pleasure to work with, and would recommend her highly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Steven, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nathalie was a huge, incredible help getting our wedding together! We had Nathalie as our day-of planner but she did so so much to help us leading up to the day by meeting with us, suggesting great vendors, and helping us work with them in so many ways. We got married one week after Hurricane Irma, and Nathalie was there for us to make sure all the vendors were in line even when she didn't have power. We would recommend Nathalie to anybody looking for a fantastic planner!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Solea Events was the best choice for our wedding. Nathalie and her team did a fanstastic job and referred amazing vendors. We planned the entire event in less than 6 months. The day of the wedding was perfect! Thank you so much Nathalie!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nathalie was very highly recommended to me by a family friend and wedding planner in Miami. After I spoke with Nathalie on the phone, I decided to hire Solea events for my day of coordination. I'm a very organized, type A individual but I am so glad that I had the Solea team (Nathalie, Alex, and Veronica) on the day of to make sure that everything ran smoothly and to make sure we were on schedule. Nathalie & Alex were in touch a few weeks before the wedding to get everything organized and were super helpful contacting vendors, keeping up with final payments, doing the set up on the day of, etc. I literally did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding, which was the best part of it all! We even ran a little behind on our schedule and Alex was able to make up the time. Thank you Nathalie and Alex for making sure that our day was perfect! - Sandra & Damian

Profile Picture User6337434, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious

Solea events headed by Nathalie and her assistant Emmeline are perfect for ideas, sourcing officiants, all vendors required, creative consultation, implementation, attention to every detail, attending each event start to finish, behind the scenes coordination and even name card writing! We felt completely at ease during our three day wedding event knowing this team had everything covered. Highly professional and lovely.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a only 4 months to prepare for our destination wedding in Miami and Nathalie helped us make it an unforgettable experience with our family and friends. Nathalie provided us with a peace of mind throughout the preparation. We are thankful to have found her. We are still enjoying the memories of this fantastic weekend. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lida, 3/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This is a great planner with very good taste. They anticipated every need and told me they would make sure that I had absolutely nothing to worry about so that I was able to really enjoy my wedding day. They did just that!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture tatiana, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nathalie and everyone at Solea Events provide such wonderful wedding planning services for your wedding! Solea Events planned our wedding in March 2017 and it was the best day of our lives and we couldn't of done it without them! It was incredibly easy to contact them which made the planning process very easy! Nathalie was there every step of the way with us during each part of the planning process. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of, as Nathalie and her team worked their magic behind the scenes! They made sure everything was at the wedding for the day of, and made sure everything was taken care of after the wedding.

They put so much care and love into helping us plan our wedding and we highly recommend Solea events for all your event planning needs! Merci mille fois Nathalie! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a destination wedding in Miami, where we started dating 9ys ago. Having lived here and there, logistics were also taken into consideration (I am from Brazil and he is Italian, yet we live in Europe) and we cared to host a whole weekend of events to make it worth the trip. An event planner was definitely a must and, after reading many recensions and talking directly to Nathalie on a Skype call, I immediately trusted her. I could tell she was reliable and grounded and I needed someone to help me put my ideas into reality (I am a creative soul)... while keeping us "stress-free" during the process and events. Her impeccable French taste also added to our European-style needs: I have a design (fashion/architecture) background and had a lot of ideas/input. I joked with Nathalie I must have been a painful bride... as I am a true perfectionist with great expectations. Add that to being a libra (=highly undecided)... and the Solea team should become saints :). Nathalie was always comprehensive of my views and dedicated us a full time resource - Emmeline, who not only was efficient, but passionate, patient, and creative. Alex, who also helped us the day of the wedding among other projects, was very professional and sweet. I guess my only issue was dealing with the wedding expenses... which ended up doubling vs my expectations. I assumed later this was inevitable, considering the circumstances (my detail oriented views, my personal high standards, my somewhat budget flexibility - which kept me "upgrading"). I had also false hopes that in America a wedding "would cost less" vs Brazil/Europe... but The Solea team always advised on what to expect, fought for lower deals, and reminded me of how much we were spending. In the end I focused on "how much we were saving", since it is a one-in-a-lifetime celebration ;). Our wedding was at the same time classy, low-profile, mind-blowing (people told me it had been the best wedding they had ever attended)! Thank you!! Manu&Enrico

Profile Picture Manuela, 1/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience working with Nathalie! She always answered our questions and concerns promptly and provided lots of vendor recommendations for different budget. She is very professional and has a sweet personality. We were so happy and felt relieved about her help setting up our floral and decor items at both the ceremony and reception sites. Everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Her assistant Alex is also very nice!

We highly recommend Solea Events! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nathalie is highly professional and delightful to work with. My daughter (the bride) works a lot and she respected that and made it very easy for us to communicate and make decisions by phone at convenient times for her. Our wedding went off without one problem and I was able to totally enjoy the occasion without worrying about details. We are very happy we decided to go with Solea Events.

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nathalie and her team went above and beyond from day one! We couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect to help coordinate our wedding. She's always been kind and professional--always with the brides comfort in mind... there will always be a special place in our hearts for Nathalie and her team??

Profile Picture megan, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

First I didn’t want to hire a planner. I’m typically the organized type of girl. I thought that a wedding planner would kind of take my wedding « away from me ». But after talking with friends we decided to give it a try. Best decision we ever made !!! Nathalie was the perfect match and helped us having the wedding we dreamed of. From A to Z, she was there to answer any question or doubt we had. She is so experimented she thinks about all those little details which wouldn’t have even crossed your mind!!!! After all we wanted to plan our wedding, but she planned hundreds. There is nothing else to say ;)
Thanks Nathalie for your priceless help, everything was perfect (if ever something went wrong, we didn’t notice it). Our guests and family had a really good time and all we have to do now is being « happy ever after »
Love, Emily

Profile Picture User7201209, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nathalie made our wedding preparation stress-free! She was able to make our vision come true, and within our budget. When I first started the planning, I thought it would be impossible to keep it within our budget, considering all the decor I wanted to have, but then I found Nathalie and she made it all possible. Thanks again for everything Nathalie!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nathalie and her entire team are fantastic! I worked with Alex and Elea for our big day and they were great! They made sure we didn't walk out until all of the guests were there and completely ready and everything went so smoothly. We started 15 minutes late but only because of the guests and Alex promised me that she would make up the time and she did. My biggest fear was that we would get off schedule and not have enough time for everything planned but we were actually ahead of schedule and everyone had a blast. My guests were especially complimenting Alex's hard work and were very impressed with her organizational skills. I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all of your hard work and for an amazing event! It was everything that we dreamed of and beyond!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Great and professional!!! Worked with us at all times to provide the best wedding ever. They work with great Vendors... EP is the best!

Profile Picture User7114776, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nathalie did an amazing job! She came highly recommended when I was searching for a day of wedding planner. She helped me stay on task before the wedding and kept things organized and running smoothly the day of the wedding. Everything was set up beautifully! I was able to sit back and enjoy being a bride rather than worry about any logistics. I highly recommend Nathalie and Solea events if you are looking for a quality wedding planning staff!!

Profile Picture Alexis & Andrew, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the best time ever and it would not have been pulled off so flawlessly without the help of Nathalie and her outstanding team! My sister and I did almost every single detail for my wedding down to every last petal, both of us have a good amount of experience in the industry and we considered doing it all alone. If I had to do it again I would hire her and the staff at Solea over and over again. Having Natalie and her team there on the day of really helped execute everything in a timely process so that I was able to enjoy every moment rather than stress about every detail. The week leading up to the wedding I was so busy and concerned with making sure all the details I dreamed of were prepared and ready to go, Natalie was a tremendous help calling all vendors and following up with them, she thinks about the little things that never crossed my mind. Without her I know there would have been bumps in the road. I couldnt have asked for a better day, with everything going on so many were coming to me and couldnt believe how calm and relaxed I was. The morning after the wedding I thought oh my gosh, I didn’t assemble a team to gather all my personal belongings that we used at the ceremony, a quick phone call to Natalie and she was able to tell me where every single item was. Thank you again for making my wedding the best night ever, not only for me and Peter but for every guest.
VALUE IS FOR SURE 10 STARS, she went above and beyond my expectations 100%!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cant describe how much wonderful Nathalie and her team at Solea Events truly are. I hired Nathalie to be my "day of" manager for our wedding but she did so much more. She has so much experience in Miami Beach that her connections alone made our planning process easier. She also has a very laid back attitude so it keeps the planning process easy going. Most importantly, on the day of our wedding, everything was so smooth, I never had to deal with any issues. She is a must hire if you are planning a wedding in Miami Beach! And the value cant be beat.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I recently got married this past weekend at the Coral Gables Congregational Church and had our reception at the Coral Gables Country Club. We didn't think we needed a "Day Of" coordinator at first because all of the planning had already been done by me (and I'm VERY thorough and a bit OCD). However, much to the suggestion of friends who had gotten married, I started looking into to someone I could hand off the reigns so that I could enjoy my wedding day stress-free. That being said, we had fielded in a few referrals from our friends and our venue, and the 2nd one I contacted was Nathalie from Solea. That was the last coordinator I contacted-- we hired her immediately! From start to finish, Nathalie was available to answer all of my questions and I felt especially at peace because she knew our reception venue like the back of her hand and had worked with many of our vendors for years. A month before our wedding, we were introduced to Nathalie's assistant Alex who was an absolute joy to work with. Like most could expect as weddings get closer to their dates, things changed a bit here and there-- but Nathlie and Alex were always able to adjust things as needed with no stress. Words cannot express how GRATEFUL we were to have Nathalie with us during the rehearsal and more importantly, our wedding day. EVERYTHING was FLAWLESS (and if it wasn't-- I never found out about it). For anyone that need a coordinator for a special event, I will recommend Nathalie and Solea day in and day out. Even my mother raved about how Nathalie was the star vendor of our wedding. Her attention to detail, warm demeanor, organizational skills, communication, etc etc are what made our wedding the most perfect day ever. I couldn't be happier with how everything worked out. My husband and I will forever be indebted.

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie and Emmeline are incredible! I decided early on in my wedding planning that I would not be hiring a wedding planning service ,but after meeting with my venue, Solea Event came highly recommended! Boy were they right! Natalie and Emmeline Are two incredibly talented women! Their attention to detail, their patience, their creativity, and their ability to connect and communicate with all our vendors made our night simply incredible!
Emmeline was always willing and ready to answer any of my many questions, create and edit our timeline, design and construct our artistic and highly talked about "shoe beach Valet " and be a breath of calmness for me throughout our big day and of course the month leading up to it.
Without asking twice I would highly recommend Natalie and her team to help you out on your big day! Not only is Their professionalism is incredible but they are too beautiful ladies inside and out! Natalie and Emmeline thank you for making our big day so beautiful!

Profile Picture liatt, 4/17/16, 3 Reviews