Solea Events Reviews

Solea Events 3
Solea Events 4
Solea Events 5

Rita · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with Solea Events was a dream. She was on top of all the details and always there when to answer any questions I had. She lifted the weight off my shoulders on the day of my wedding. I did not have to worry about anything, she had everything covered. I would highly recommend Nathalie. Easy to work with and such a pleasure to be around.

Dana · Married on 05/05/2018

Nathalie hooked us up with fabulous vendors for everything involved in the wedding and reception. She made sure everything was lined up, paid for on time, and was there working behind the scenes all day on wedding day to make sure everything went smoothly! Perfect wedding. I highly recommend Solea events!

Solea Events 6
    Solea Events 7
    Solea Events 8
    Solea Events 9

Preet · Married on 04/20/2018

Nathalie is incredible. We had an Indian Sikh wedding in Miami. Nathalie helped us with partial planning and day of coordination. She went very far above and beyond what we had expected and we are extremely grateful. Nathalie's recommendations for flowers, makeup, lighting etc were all amazing and perfectly suited to our budget. On the day itself, we were not stressed about logistics at all. Nathalie and her team seemed to be on top of every small detail throughout the day. Nathalie took the Sikh wedding customs in her stride, and was incredibly helpful at the temple. We couldn't be more impressed and would highly recommend Solea Events.

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

We had Solea Events as our day-of coordinator, but Nathalie and her team did so so much to help us leading up to the day by meeting with us, suggesting great vendors, and helping us work with them. Nathalie is incredibly sweet and easy to work with. She helped us create an amazing wedding without our budget. As stressful as wedding-planning is in general, I have to say that our actual wedding day was completely stress-free and so much fun! We were able to enjoy ourselves and not worry about any details because Nathalie and her team took care of everything. Highly recommend her and her team!

Gloria · Married on 02/03/2018

My experience with Solea Events was amazing! I am so grateful for these ladies. Everything was on point, on time and they are so nice! I highly recommend them!

melissa · Married on 12/29/2017

From the very start, Nathalie was super nice and professional. She was always quick to respond to questions or provide recommendations. Nathalie and her team provided amazing support and unconditional effort. On my wedding day, she was organized, and she went above and beyond, making sure everything was running smoothly. She even carried my lipstick around for touch ups and bustled my dress. I couldn't have asked for more. She did more than what I could ever want and this is why my wedding was beautiful, smooth and stress free. Nathalie is professional, and organized, and who I would trust with another event. I would recommend this company to any bride who wants a stress-free wedding, with organization, and a lot of patience from this team. I'm so happy with how everything turned out. It was as I had pictured in my head and more. Thank you Nathalie!! Love you!!

Solea Events 10

Steven · Married on 11/04/2017

Nathalie Merle of Solea Events was fantastic. She helped to keep us organized with her timelines; gave us excellent advice throughout the process; and kept everything orderly on the wedding day working with the various vendors while we attended to our guests and other matters. Would I get a wedding coordinator? Absolutely Yes. Would I hire Nathalie again? Absolutely Yes. She was a pleasure to work with, and would recommend her highly.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Solea Events's reply:

Thank you Steven! It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of such a special day! Much love, Nathalie.

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Nathalie was a huge, incredible help getting our wedding together! We had Nathalie as our day-of planner but she did so so much to help us leading up to the day by meeting with us, suggesting great vendors, and helping us work with them in so many ways. We got married one week after Hurricane Irma, and Nathalie was there for us to make sure all the vendors were in line even when she didn't have power. We would recommend Nathalie to anybody looking for a fantastic planner!

Angela · Married on 07/01/2017

Solea Events was the best choice for our wedding. Nathalie and her team did a fanstastic job and referred amazing vendors. We planned the entire event in less than 6 months. The day of the wedding was perfect! Thank you so much Nathalie!

• User6337434 · 1+ year ago

Nathalie was very highly recommended to me by a family friend and wedding planner in Miami. After I spoke with Nathalie on the phone, I decided to hire Solea events for my day of coordination. I'm a very organized, type A individual but I am so glad that I had the Solea team (Nathalie, Alex, and Veronica) on the day of to make sure that everything ran smoothly and to make sure we were on schedule. Nathalie & Alex were in touch a few weeks before the wedding to get everything organized and were super helpful contacting vendors, keeping up with final payments, doing the set up on the day of, etc. I literally did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding, which was the best part of it all! We even ran a little behind on our schedule and Alex was able to make up the time. Thank you Nathalie and Alex for making sure that our day was perfect! - Sandra & Damian

Susan · Married on 04/05/2017

Solea events headed by Nathalie and her assistant Emmeline are perfect for ideas, sourcing officiants, all vendors required, creative consultation, implementation, attention to every detail, attending each event start to finish, behind the scenes coordination and even name card writing! We felt completely at ease during our three day wedding event knowing this team had everything covered. Highly professional and lovely.

• User6587164 · 1+ year ago

We had a only 4 months to prepare for our destination wedding in Miami and Nathalie helped us make it an unforgettable experience with our family and friends. Nathalie provided us with a peace of mind throughout the preparation. We are thankful to have found her. We are still enjoying the memories of this fantastic weekend. Highly recommended!

tatiana · Married on 03/11/2017

This is a great planner with very good taste. They anticipated every need and told me they would make sure that I had absolutely nothing to worry about so that I was able to really enjoy my wedding day. They did just that!! Thank you so much!

Michelle · Married on 03/04/2017

Nathalie and everyone at Solea Events provide such wonderful wedding planning services for your wedding! Solea Events planned our wedding in March 2017 and it was the best day of our lives and we couldn't of done it without them! It was incredibly easy to contact them which made the planning process very easy! Nathalie was there every step of the way with us during each part of the planning process. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of, as Nathalie and her team worked their magic behind the scenes! They made sure everything was at the wedding for the day of, and made sure everything was taken care of after the wedding.

They put so much care and love into helping us plan our wedding and we highly recommend Solea events for all your event planning needs! Merci mille fois Nathalie! :)

Manuela · Married on 01/06/2017

We had a destination wedding in Miami, where we started dating 9ys ago. Having lived here and there, logistics were also taken into consideration (I am from Brazil and he is Italian, yet we live in Europe) and we cared to host a whole weekend of events to make it worth the trip. An event planner was definitely a must and, after reading many recensions and talking directly to Nathalie on a Skype call, I immediately trusted her. I could tell she was reliable and grounded and I needed someone to help me put my ideas into reality (I am a creative soul)... while keeping us "stress-free" during the process and events. Her impeccable French taste also added to our European-style needs: I have a design (fashion/architecture) background and had a lot of ideas/input. I joked with Nathalie I must have been a painful bride... as I am a true perfectionist with great expectations. Add that to being a libra (=highly undecided)... and the Solea team should become saints :). Nathalie was always comprehensive of my views and dedicated us a full time resource - Emmeline, who not only was efficient, but passionate, patient, and creative. Alex, who also helped us the day of the wedding among other projects, was very professional and sweet. I guess my only issue was dealing with the wedding expenses... which ended up doubling vs my expectations. I assumed later this was inevitable, considering the circumstances (my detail oriented views, my personal high standards, my somewhat budget flexibility - which kept me "upgrading"). I had also false hopes that in America a wedding "would cost less" vs Brazil/Europe... but The Solea team always advised on what to expect, fought for lower deals, and reminded me of how much we were spending. In the end I focused on "how much we were saving", since it is a one-in-a-lifetime celebration ;). Our wedding was at the same time classy, low-profile, mind-blowing (people told me it had been the best wedding they had ever attended)! Thank you!! Manu&Enrico

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Nathalie! She always answered our questions and concerns promptly and provided lots of vendor recommendations for different budget. She is very professional and has a sweet personality. We were so happy and felt relieved about her help setting up our floral and decor items at both the ceremony and reception sites. Everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Her assistant Alex is also very nice!

We highly recommend Solea Events! Thank you!!!

Laurie · Married on 11/04/2016

Nathalie is highly professional and delightful to work with. My daughter (the bride) works a lot and she respected that and made it very easy for us to communicate and make decisions by phone at convenient times for her. Our wedding went off without one problem and I was able to totally enjoy the occasion without worrying about details. We are very happy we decided to go with Solea Events.

megan · Married on 09/25/2016

Nathalie and her team went above and beyond from day one! We couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect to help coordinate our wedding. She's always been kind and professional--always with the brides comfort in mind... there will always be a special place in our hearts for Nathalie and her team??

• User7201209 · 2+ years ago

First I didn’t want to hire a planner. I’m typically the organized type of girl. I thought that a wedding planner would kind of take my wedding « away from me ». But after talking with friends we decided to give it a try. Best decision we ever made !!! Nathalie was the perfect match and helped us having the wedding we dreamed of. From A to Z, she was there to answer any question or doubt we had. She is so experimented she thinks about all those little details which wouldn’t have even crossed your mind!!!! After all we wanted to plan our wedding, but she planned hundreds. There is nothing else to say ;)
    Thanks Nathalie for your priceless help, everything was perfect (if ever something went wrong, we didn’t notice it). Our guests and family had a really good time and all we have to do now is being « happy ever after »
    Love, Emily

Valerie · Married on 08/19/2016

Nathalie made our wedding preparation stress-free! She was able to make our vision come true, and within our budget. When I first started the planning, I thought it would be impossible to keep it within our budget, considering all the decor I wanted to have, but then I found Nathalie and she made it all possible. Thanks again for everything Nathalie!

Kelly · Married on 07/10/2016

Nathalie and her entire team are fantastic! I worked with Alex and Elea for our big day and they were great! They made sure we didn't walk out until all of the guests were there and completely ready and everything went so smoothly. We started 15 minutes late but only because of the guests and Alex promised me that she would make up the time and she did. My biggest fear was that we would get off schedule and not have enough time for everything planned but we were actually ahead of schedule and everyone had a blast. My guests were especially complimenting Alex's hard work and were very impressed with her organizational skills. I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all of your hard work and for an amazing event! It was everything that we dreamed of and beyond!

Great and professional!!! Worked with us at all times to provide the best wedding ever. They work with great Vendors... EP is the best!

Alexis & Andrew · Married on 05/21/2016

Nathalie did an amazing job! She came highly recommended when I was searching for a day of wedding planner. She helped me stay on task before the wedding and kept things organized and running smoothly the day of the wedding. Everything was set up beautifully! I was able to sit back and enjoy being a bride rather than worry about any logistics. I highly recommend Nathalie and Solea events if you are looking for a quality wedding planning staff!!

Caroline · Married on 05/17/2016

I had the best time ever and it would not have been pulled off so flawlessly without the help of Nathalie and her outstanding team! My sister and I did almost every single detail for my wedding down to every last petal, both of us have a good amount of experience in the industry and we considered doing it all alone. If I had to do it again I would hire her and the staff at Solea over and over again. Having Natalie and her team there on the day of really helped execute everything in a timely process so that I was able to enjoy every moment rather than stress about every detail. The week leading up to the wedding I was so busy and concerned with making sure all the details I dreamed of were prepared and ready to go, Natalie was a tremendous help calling all vendors and following up with them, she thinks about the little things that never crossed my mind. Without her I know there would have been bumps in the road. I couldnt have asked for a better day, with everything going on so many were coming to me and couldnt believe how calm and relaxed I was. The morning after the wedding I thought oh my gosh, I didn’t assemble a team to gather all my personal belongings that we used at the ceremony, a quick phone call to Natalie and she was able to tell me where every single item was. Thank you again for making my wedding the best night ever, not only for me and Peter but for every guest.
    VALUE IS FOR SURE 10 STARS, she went above and beyond my expectations 100%!!!