OneLimo Alliance

1000 5th Street Suite 200, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About OneLimo Alliance

OneLimo Alliance, Inc. is a luxury transportation service for weddings and events in Miami, Florida. OneLimo will escort you on your wedding day in a luxury vehicle, exceeding the professionalism and class you’d expect from a typical limo service. Whether you’re looking forward to a few minutes of relaxation as you ride to the venue, or want to treat your bridal party to a surprise, OneLimo Alliance, Inc. will ensure you have an outstanding experience that you’ll remember as a highlight of your big day.

Services
OneLimo Alliance, Inc. offers a variety of stretch limousines and luxury sedans for you to choose from. Each vehicle will arrive early to pick you and your other passengers up, and can be available all day for transport between venues. They offer special wedding pricing for weddings and all-day events. OneLimo Alliance, Inc. is also available for your rehearsal dinner, bachelor/bachelorette party, and more.

a24c38ffc342c96d mariela and marco rolls royce

OneLimo Alliance 3
  • andrea

andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

One Limo Alliance should be your ONLY choice

Choose One Limo Alliance if you are after amazing service reliable and friendly. I booked with them over a year ago and our wedding circumstances kept changing, even our wedding venue closed down, however they responded to all my emails so quickly and were so flexible with all the changes and would always be suggesting more economical options for us! I opted for a coach to take all my guests back to the hotels and they drivers were so helpful and kind! my guest really appreciated this option. one of the guest left their mobile phone behind on the bus and it was delivered the next day. They are honest, trustworthy and friendly. This is why I say One limo alliance should be your only choice.

Sent on 06/06/2019

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to review us, Andrea! It was a pleasure to assist you and are happy that we got to be part of your wedding day! We pride ourselves in our responsiveness, professionalism, and honesty. We are so glad our values came shining through on your perfect day! We're here for anything you may need in the future!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Reliable Ride

Absolutely wonderful group to work with! I had absolutely no issues with transportation the day of the wedding. They confirmed pick up and drop off times and locations about 1-2 weeks before the wedding. The drivers were all very friendly!

I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 04/23/2019

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Your feedback means so much to our staff and drivers and are so glad you chose us to be part of your wedding day! We look forward to helping you with any future special occasions!

OneLimo Alliance FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

• Kouture Events and Designs
    Kouture Events and Designs Wedding Planners

It is alway a pleasure working with dedicated professionals. The OneLimo Alliance team is so dedicated to their work. The team goes above and beyond to make sure their client is extremely satisfied. I had the privilege of working with the team and their work ethic and commitment to the industry is like no other. Many thanks for exceptional service. I look forward to working with you again very soon.

• 1000 5th Street Suite 200 Miami Beach, Florida, 33139 See on map