Hollywood, FL 33028 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
  • Pricing

About Kouture Events and Designs

Welcome to Kouture Events & Designs! We are an event planning and design company that has a passion for events, design, exquisite linens, lovely paper, luxurious flowers, delicious food, and all things fabulous. We strive to make every celebration an event to remember. We create events that express our clients, whether it be edgy, chic, modern, or traditional.

Follow Kouture Events and Designs on

img5145
img5181

2 Reviews for Kouture Events and Designs

Kathy · Married on 09/24/2016

After months of planning and organizing my wedding, 2 months before the big day I began to get extremely overwhelemed. I knew I needed a day-of-coordinator to run the show and I am so happy I found Sabena! She did such an amazing job keeping in contact with my vendors and making sure they did everything they needed to do the day of the wedding. She is quick to respond to emails and phone calls so you're never left in the dark. She made my visions come to life and made sure that I was stress free on my wedding day. The entire day went smooth with just 1 hiccup - on the way to the church we realized we forgot essential items for the ceremony. We quickly called Sabena (who was back at the hotel 30 minutes away, dealing with the vendors), she told me not to worry and rushed the items over just in time for the beginning of the ceremony. She honestly saved the day! We would have had to cut out an important part of our ceremony if it wasn't for her! Thank you so much Sabena and Kouture Events & Designs!

Sent on 10/09/2016

The staff is very responsive and professional. The team went above and Beyond to provide exceptional service. My day of coordinator did a phenomenal job. She tacked my dress at the last moment when I had a dress malfunction. I would definitely recommend their day of coordinator services as well as event planning and design services.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kouture Events and Designs Pricing

Kouture Events and Designs Price Rates

• Bayfront Floral and Event Design
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

We worked with Koture Events for the first time this past weekend and we were so pleased with how smoothly everything ran. Sabena was professional, friendly and such a pleasure to work with. Every detail we needed for the wedding was given to us before we even had the opportunity to ask, which is incredibly helpful when working on multiple events a weekend. We really enjoyed collaborating with them and look forward to many more events in the future together!

• Hollywood, 33028 See on map