OneLimo Alliance Reviews

OneLimo Alliance 3
  • andrea

andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

One Limo Alliance should be your ONLY choice

Choose One Limo Alliance if you are after amazing service reliable and friendly. I booked with them over a year ago and our wedding circumstances kept changing, even our wedding venue closed down, however they responded to all my emails so quickly and were so flexible with all the changes and would always be suggesting more economical options for us! I opted for a coach to take all my guests back to the hotels and they drivers were so helpful and kind! my guest really appreciated this option. one of the guest left their mobile phone behind on the bus and it was delivered the next day. They are honest, trustworthy and friendly. This is why I say One limo alliance should be your only choice.

Sent on 06/06/2019

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to review us, Andrea! It was a pleasure to assist you and are happy that we got to be part of your wedding day! We pride ourselves in our responsiveness, professionalism, and honesty. We are so glad our values came shining through on your perfect day! We're here for anything you may need in the future!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Reliable Ride

Absolutely wonderful group to work with! I had absolutely no issues with transportation the day of the wedding. They confirmed pick up and drop off times and locations about 1-2 weeks before the wedding. The drivers were all very friendly!

I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 04/23/2019

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Your feedback means so much to our staff and drivers and are so glad you chose us to be part of your wedding day! We look forward to helping you with any future special occasions!

Anonymous · Married on 03/16/2019

Very responsive and professional. Easy to work with...

We were recommended to this company for our transportation needs for a wedding. Customer service was professional, responsive and easy to work with; would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/18/2019

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Thank you very much for your great feedback! We appreciate you making us part of your wedding day! We are at your complete disposal for anything you may need in the future!

Kathleen Bellino · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent Experience

The entire staff at OneLimo Alliance did such an amazing job with our wedding transportation...we couldn't be more satisfied!
    The office staff was very professional, accommodating and responsive.
    The 2 mini-buses we requested were sparkling clean, the drivers were so courteous and pleasant, and the trips back and forth from the hotels to the wedding venue ran perfectly on-time.
    I would gladly recommend their services to anyone looking for wedding transportation.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • LaVenia

LaVenia · Married on 02/23/2019

Stress free a d professional!!

Our limo arrived on time (earlier) and we had a stress free ride round trip! Their prices are fair and reasonable and the limo was beautiful!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

LaVenia, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We're so happy and honored to have been part of your special day! We're here if you need us in the future!

Juan · Married on 06/16/2018

Very reliable and service oriented vendor. Impecable transportation units. Will keep working with them.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Anaitte · Married on 06/01/2018

Driver looked very professional and was very polite, Limo was nice and clean. Driver was on time!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    OneLimo Alliance 4
    OneLimo Alliance 5
    OneLimo Alliance 6

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Anaitte, thank you very much for taking the time to give us an excellent review! We're grateful to have been of service to you, and are at your complete disposal if we can assist you again in the future!

Lee · Married on 05/05/2018

We hired One Limo Alliance for a night out for a bachelorette party and it made the night!! The price was great, the limo was gorgeous, and the driver was fantastic. I would definitely recommend them if you are planning something special!! It made a wonderful night even more fabulous than expected!! I would give them 10 stars if I could!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Lee, thank you very much for your wonderful feedback! It is very rewarding for us when our customers take the time to share about their experience. We look forward to being of service to you in the future!

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

Serge was our driver for my wedding this past weekend. He gave excellent curlstomer service, communicated and was patient with my party!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Tamira · Married on 09/25/2017

I can't even begin to describe how awesome this company is. My wedding was upon the Carnival Victory Cruise on September 25th, 2017 (which mind you was a monday!) Planning this sorta "non traditional" wedding was stressful PLUS added on with the legendary HURRICANE the ripped through Florida just a week before, I was biting my nails thinking everything about my wedding was a bust. Despite all the damages Florida endured, I was still able to stay in contact with them - and they were always swift to answer my emails! I didn't mind going a few days without hearing from them, was a little worried the day before but right when I felt as though maybe I wasn't going to have transportation they texted me all the info about who my driver was etc. My driver was Jose, who was so sweet and arrived right on top. Very helpful and everything about him was so stress free it helped 1000%!

The sweet lady over the phone was very accommodating to my "changes" since I wasn't able to know time and port until about a week before the wedding - they were able to change everything without any worries. All of my guest said that they would choose this company once we return back to Miami even if it was just to rent a small car, just to support - they truly were the icing on the cake for my wedding transportation.

Sent on 09/29/2017

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Tamira, it was our pleasure to be of service! We were concerned with Hurricane Irma but are very happy that your wedding day still became a reality and we were very happy to be part of it! Thank you very much for your feedback & hope we can be of service again in the future!

Christine · Married on 08/22/2015

I hired OneLimo Alliance as transportation for my bachelorette party & because they were very professional & reliable I decided to hire them for the wedding. On the day of the wedding everything was smooth, seamless, & ran like clockwork. I was able to enjoy the day without worrying about whether I was going to make it on time or not. OneLimo Alliance offers a wide range of transportation that is impeccably clean & in mint condition. In fact, my husband & I were looking for a specific vehicle to take us to the venue & OneLimo Alliance provided us with a beautiful & unique antique. i highly recommend OneLimo Alliance as your transportation on the day of your wedding. Look no further.

Sent on 07/20/2017

We sincerely cannot thank Catherine, Danielle and all of OneLimo Alliance for all of their assistance, attention and care for our special day. The customer service provided by the owner's and their DRIVER's is exceeded by none.

When I first called and spoke with Catherine, I knew we were going to work with OneLimo based on their dedication to making our day perfect. They gave us so many suggestions on how to organize everything, which limos to use, as we did have different pick-ups at scattered locations and different size parties to be driven. They accommodated driving every single guest to perfection.

They easily also accommodated a pick-up that was two blocks away from the Venue without hesitating and even gave us a discounted price. We also used them the next day after our wedding for our guests to be driven to and from their hotel to our house wherein we hosted a Superbowl party and the service the next day again, was amazing.

We will continue to use their services for all our formal and non formal events in the future, as they are nationwide based. They treated us like family and for that we are forever grateful. Thank you Catherine, Danielle and OneLimo family ~ Vivi & Joe

Sent on 02/11/2015

Jim · Married on 09/18/2011

Great company, great staff. Flexible and ON TIME!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2011

3.8
      2.0
      2.0

We used air conditioned coach buses for our wedding guests. They were on time - which is a huge plus for any Miami business! However, several of my guests mentioned to me that the drivers were not nice and downright rude, which bothers me immensely since you pre-pay the 20% gratuity. When I saw them at the end of the night they looked pretty miserable, so that makes sense. Also, they did not mention to any of the guests that there was a bathroom on board, despite guests asking to be let off to go to the bathroom! They also charged us for an extra hour for waiting 15 extra minutes for my husband to pick up the remaining liquor from the venue. That was a nice surprise the next morning. Overall, they got the job done, were on time, and no one got hurt so I guess that's all you can hope for.

Sent on 03/02/2017

OneLimo Alliance's reply:

Thank you very much for allowing us to have been of service on your wedding day. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations and are sincerely apologetic if this was not the case. Please call or email us at reservations@onelimoalliance.com to let us know specifically how the drivers were rude and we'll be very glad to address it with them. With regards to the extra time, our service was contracted for 9 hours (2:45pm-11:45pm) and the service ended at 12:30am. Instead of charging 45 minutes per bus on the extra time, we only charged 30 minutes additional per bus (1 hour total). Our goal is to always be straightforward in our pricing as we don't want to "surprise" anyone. Again, thank you for choosing OneLimo Alliance and are always available to further discuss how we may improve our service.