Tolleson, AZ 85353 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Soffie Artistry

Soffie is a Phoenix based makeup artist for the light-hearted, candid, and eclectic bride.

Soffie believes bridal makeup should make the bride look and feel like the most polished, radiant version of herself.

No crazy transformations, just gorgeous enhancements to have everyone gushing about how incredible she looked on the day she married her best friend.

Connect with me; I can't wait to meet you!

Soffie

480-200-3182 | info@soffieartistry.com | www.SoffieArtistry.com | www.facebook.com/SoffieArtistry | www.instagram.com/SoffieArtistry | http://soffieartistry.com/blog/posts/

Follow Soffie Artistry on

photo: Jenn Sutton Photography | makeup: Soffie Artistry | hair: Brooke Blumling | gown: Uptown...
d469ad95cb7da904 January 29 2017 0095
tamika
img3049
eekeopke000223 r4 e059 2
Soffie Artistry
photo: Riane Roberts Photography | makeup: Soffie Artistry | hair: Brooke Blumling | gown: Uptown...
d469ad95cb7da904 January 29 2017 0095
eekeopke000223 r3 e043 2

37 Reviews for Soffie Artistry

• User3549217 · Recently married

Sofia did my makeup for my wedding and she was wonderful to work with!! She worked with my busy schedule and we did a trial and it was great, I just made a few makeup adjustment requests from the trial for the wedding and she met my requests perfectly!

Sent on 07/18/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/04/2017

Soffie was absolutely fantastic and has such a genuine, glowing personality. She remembered exactly what we had talked about for my makeup six months prior and made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom & mother-in-law look gorgeous. Moreover, she created a touch up kit just for me and is just about the sweetest and most thoughtful person you'll ever meet. I could not be more happy with her work or her service, and was so thrilled to work with someone that is both highly professional but completely personable and wonderful at the same time. Soffie was absolutely amazing and I'm so grateful for her!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/25/2016

Sofia was absolutely wonderful. My wedding make up was perfect, she gave me a flawless and elegant tone, then made my eyes really pop! So many kind words from our wedding guests. Sofia made sure that my family member also looked beautiful as well. During my initial consultation Sofia provided assistance and suggestions based on my skin tone and dress style I selected. I greatly appreciated her wisdom or expertise. I plan to use her in the future for other events. Thank you Sofia for doing my makeup so beautifully on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Soffie Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

Real Weddings

• BRIDAL BY SANDY
    BRIDAL BY SANDY Wedding Hair & Makeup

It's hard to find a fellow makeup artist who is truly as passionate about their work, but Sofia from Soffie Artistry is definitely one! Not only is she sweet and attentive to her clients but is truly an artist at heart. We both share the love of makeup but have a special passion for bridal. She is my go-to makeup artist to refer to clients if I am unavailable for their event date because I know they will receive superior service from her on the most important days of their lives. Sandy Goldstein (Bourgeoise Belle Makeup)

• Tarryn Keopke
    Tarryn Keopke Wedding Photographers

I love the caliber of people that my work lets me mingle with and Sofia is a perfect example of the humble generosity that makes up this creative industry. She is detailed oriented with a professional and relaxed composure. Your MUA can just be another service of your wedding/event or have a huge influence on the feeling and emotion of your day. Sofia goes for the latter!

• veilsbyjules
    veilsbyjules Wedding Dresses

I worked with Sofia on a collaboration. Sofia did a beautiful job on the models hair and make up. She made her look very natural applying just the right amount of make-up! Sofia also conducted herself in a very professional way. I would highly recommend Sofia to all of my brides!

• Tolleson, 85353 See on map