Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About SoCo Events

VOTED "BEST IN WEDDINGS"- WASHINGTONIAN MAGAZINE 2008

SoCo Events is a full service event production and design company focused on creating unique and memorable social and corporate events. We cater to the needs of our clients by using our talents, resources, and experience in every aspect of your event. Our passion and dedication can be seen in every event we design, no matter the size or budget. We are proud to offer our clients a fusion of traditional style and trendy flare, bringing a TRENDITIONAL approach to event production and design. When you choose SoCo Events you are ensuring that you can enjoy your event as much as your guests.

28 Reviews for SoCo Events

SoCo Events 1
SoCo Events 2
SoCo Events 3

Guisela · Married on 10/27/2018

The best line in my Budget!

If you are considering a planner don't think twice! It is honestly money well spent and will provide you peace in a very busy time. When my daughter and I look back on the year plus of planning we could not have done without Blair, we love her and were blessed to have worked with her. Her patience, attention to detail, professionalism and knowledge is above and beyond what we expected! This was my first time planning a wedding and she held our hands through the process not missing a step the whole way through!! Everyone had something nice to say about Blair at the wedding, after the wedding and I'm not surprised she's everything! Thanks Blair for everything we loved working with you!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Blair made our wedding vision come to life! She is organized, creative and passionate in every detail from the ceremony to late night bites! Blair has experience to answer any questions but fresh ideas to make your wedding personalized and extraordinary. Blair took on the challenge of having our wedding at our private home. Her hard work makes details look effortless and the whole wedding experience exciting and fun! We are forever grateful for Bair. She is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    SoCo Events 4
    SoCo Events 5
    SoCo Events 6

I am still reeling from what was the most perfect, happiest day of our lives. This is all thanks to Blair and her impressive work. We hired Blair as a partial planner, where she had a few vendor areas she covered as well as all the timeline planning and vendor coordination. I could not have been happier with everything she did for our wedding. Highlights:
    - She organized the vendors seamlessly. From my vantage point, everyone arrived on time to unload, had all the right pieces and parts with them, and set up their areas flawlessly. I never heard a word from a single vendor about any issues--so either there were none, or she handled them effortlessly.
    - If I needed Blair, she was there. There was never a moment where I thought or asked, "where's Blair??"
    - She was my rock when coming up with and executing the ceremony rain plan. The ceremony space looked stunning, and while some things could not be translated with the change in location, everything that mattered was exquisite. Most guests never even realized it was a backup!
    - Every recommendation she provided was a hit: the tablecloths, the entertainment, the entire wedding timeline. One thing I especially appreciated was how Blair provided recommendations that added cohesion to the room. Since she was the common thread that knew the decor, the rentals, the favors, etc., she then looked at (for example) what lighting was needed to enhance the space.
    - Blair gave it her all. There is no doubt how seriously she takes your job, and it became most apparent at the wedding. In the words of my mom, "Blair put her heart and soul into everything she did." Whether she was rushing to find needle and thread for my groom's popped tuxedo button, or eagle-eyeing the room to make sure everything was as it should be, her dedication was astounding.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Real Weddings

• Suburban Video
    Suburban Video Wedding Videographers

The Soco team are amazing. They are personable, honest, passionate and professional. Their visions are extraordinary and captivating. Our experience at every one of their events has been exceptional, they take great care of everyone, their clients, guests and vendors too and its because of their talent, planning and execution that allows us in our craft to excel and produce some of our most creative and stunning films. They create the platform for each vendor to go above and beyond, its an exceptional experience and we couldn't be more appreciative of their service. A Soco event is like silk; smooth, gorgeous, and unforgettable. They will be your best decision for your dream wedding.

• Carl Ray Makeup Artist
    Carl Ray Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with SoCo Events...Amazing Planners!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of SoCo Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Washington, 20007 See on map
    2026952025 (Phone number)
    3014675585 (Other Phone Number)