Suburban Video

932 Hungerford Dr. Suite 1B, Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Suburban Video

Suburban Video is an award-winning team of videographers with more than 6,000 satisfied brides and grooms from around the world. We specialize in covering the Baltimore/Washington Metro areas, however, we have traveled throughout the US and around the globe to capture destination weddings. Our team of innovative videographers has spent more than 30 years creating gorgeous videos that have earned numerous awards. Our inspiration comes from really listening to our couples regarding their unique vision and style. The result is a stunning video delivered with superior quality and personalized service.

Suburban Video provides customized packages and a la carte options for couples to choose from. Our most popular wedding package includes additional hours, multiple locations, multiple cameras and client revisions that result in the wedding video you’ve always hoped for. Long Form creative documentary films along with our optional Next-Day Films and Cinematic Highlights. We often run specials so be sure to check our website.

• Liability insurance
  • Growing up & Dateing photo montages
  • Love Stories
  • Reheardal Dinner
  • Save the date films
  • Drone footage
  • 4K & HD formats
  • USB hard or flash drive
  • Next-Day Films for Instagram social media
rachel may photography 5716 1369 51 64536 v1

• Videos 4

55 Reviews for Suburban Video

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

I have loved both the flashback and the highlight videos that I've received thus far. I can't wait to see the full video! Bill and the rest of the team were so easy to work with and memorialized our wedding in such a way that I can't stop hitting play again and again. I would absolutely recommend Suburban to anyone looking for a high quality, professional, and fantastic videographer.

Sent on 07/26/2018

K. · Married on 11/18/2017

Bill Bowen and his team did a tremendous job, both in designing a Step and Repeat backdrop and developing a photo slideshow for use at the party, but also took GREAT shots at the event. Very professional but also very "laid back"; had very useful suggestions. I've engaged them for other events over the past 10 years and have always been really pleased with what they deliver.

Sent on 12/13/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Suburban Video Pricing

Suburban Video Price Rates

Suburban Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• SadafsMakeupArt
    SadafsMakeupArt Wedding Hair & Makeup

I choose Suburban video for my wedding and they were amazing! I had a timeline written for the day of events and highlighted important items that I need to make sure the videos were not missed and they were on point! The whole process was amazing. Recently found out that they were shooting my friend and other brides wedding. They were easy going and made sure that they took the shots and fulfilled brides requests. That's what you need in photography and video is to make sure those timeless moments are captured.

• Bialek's Music
    Bialek's Music Wedding Bands

Suburban Video is the top-of-the-line, hardest working, highest quality, and friendliest video production company in the area. I highly recommend them to all my brides and corporate clients.

• Kushner Entertainment
    Kushner Entertainment Wedding Bands

Bill Bowen and every single one of his employees, at Suburban Media Group, are absolutely wonderfully talented and a great pleasure to work with! They know how to capture a moment and bring it vividly to life on film and video. I highly recommend checking out their work! Andy Kushner

• 932 Hungerford Dr. Suite 1B, Suite 1B Rockville, District of Columbia, 20850 See on map
    8003832117 (Other Phone Number)
    3013156305 (Fax Number)