About Suburban Video

We are an award-winning video company based in the DMV and provide services for clients worldwide.

Suburban Video is an award-winning videography company located in Rockville, Maryland that also services the Washington, D.C. and Virginia areas. This team of innovative videographers draws upon more than 30 years of creating award-winning videos when working with their clients. They derive their inspiration from the unique vision and styles of the couples they work with, resulting in stunning video delivered with superior and personalized service.

Suburban Video provides customizable packages and a la carte options for couples to choose from. Their most popular wedding package includes additional hours, multiple locations, multiple cameras and client revisions that result in the wedding video you’ve always hoped for. Full-feature and highlight video are also included. Additional services and final video formats include:

• Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow
  • One event per day
  • Save the date
  • Drone footage
  • High-definition video
  • USB hard or flash drive
  • DVD

Traditional (1)
Short Form (1)
One Event/Day (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

I have loved both the flashback and the highlight videos that I've received thus far. I can't wait to see the full video! Bill and the rest of the team were so easy to work with and memorialized our wedding in such a way that I can't stop hitting play again and again. I would absolutely recommend Suburban to anyone looking for a high quality, professional, and fantastic videographer.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bill Bowen and his team did a tremendous job, both in designing a Step and Repeat backdrop and developing a photo slideshow for use at the party, but also took GREAT shots at the event. Very professional but also very "laid back"; had very useful suggestions. I've engaged them for other events over the past 10 years and have always been really pleased with what they deliver.

Profile Picture K., 11/18/17, 6 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

5 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I choose Suburban video for my wedding and they were amazing! I had a timeline written for the day of events and highlighted important items that I need to make sure the videos were not missed and they were on point! The whole process was amazing. Recently found out that they were shooting my friend and other brides wedding. They were easy going and made sure that they took the shots and fulfilled brides requests. That's what you need in photography and video is to make sure those timeless moments are captured.

Suburban Video is the top-of-the-line, hardest working, highest quality, and friendliest video production company in the area. I highly recommend them to all my brides and corporate clients.

Bill Bowen and every single one of his employees, at Suburban Media Group, are absolutely wonderfully talented and a great pleasure to work with! They know how to capture a moment and bring it vividly to life on film and video. I highly recommend checking out their work! Andy Kushner

The WHOLE team at Suburban Media Group is incredibly talented, knowledgeable and warm. I always anticipate their work after I have had the pleasure of collaborating with them. There are always laughs and light-heartedness whenever the team is around! I am certain without a shadow of a doubt that you will be extremely pleased with your turnout as each work of art is a masterpiece, never run of the mill or repetitive. A truly creative team over there and one you will be glad you chose!

Suburban Media Group is the BEST videography company in the DC Metropolitan area. They are the only company that we will refer to our clients and friends. As an event planning company, we are extremely particular in who we work with in order to provide client satisfaction. Our vendors are our partners and represent us as we represent them. We couldn't ask for a better company to align with as we plan weddings in the DMV. Suburban's team is extremely friendly and caring of their clients. They pay attention to detail and capture all of the important moments. Suburban over delivers on their promise to their clients. We strongly recommend working with this incredible company. We fully endorse them and are more than happy to refer them at every chance we get. Thank you to Bill, Cara, Tom, and the team for being so amazing to work with!

122 PROS I KNOW

932 Hungerford Dr., Suite 1B, Rockville, MD 20850   See On Map
301-315-6300 (phone) 301-315-6305 (fax)
9am - 7pm
Suburban Video is a wedding Videographer from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Baltimore. Suburban Video is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 29 years. We specialize in Cinematic Highlight Films.