Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About So Dressed Up

Perfectly planned, impeccably styled, fabulously fun weddings are what we do!

With an obsession for darling details and fabulous soirees, we bring perfect plans and impeccable style to our chic weddings and events. We expertly hone in on your unique objectives to design and produce a custom, memorable, and amazing day that best reflects your personal style. Our keen eye for style, unmatched attention to detail,  true passion for planning, and exceptional service ensure you will look your best as we exceed your expectations in creating the most beautiful, memorable, detail-perfect day of your life.

We have been featured in The Knot Chicago, CS Brides, Style Me Pretty, Refinery 29, Glossed and Found, The Chicago Sun-Times: Splash, and Be U Weddings.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Follow So Dressed Up on

sodressedup
sodressedup5

19 Reviews for So Dressed Up

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2016

My husband and I were recently married at the Chicago Botanic Garden and Katie was our amazing wedding planner. Katie made our wedding day absolutely perfect and the day was effortless for us. This allowed us to fully enjoyed our special day. During the wedding planning process Katie responded to every single one of the hundred or so of exchanged emails between us and always within minutes. It is weeks later and my husband and I still talk about some aspect of our wedding at least once a day. I can't say enough nice things about Katie and we will never forget what she did for us. Thank you Katie for making our wedding day truly spectacular.

Sent on 09/25/2016

If I could give Katie and "So Dressed Up" 100 stars I would. Katie was such a joy to work with in the months leading up to my October 31 wedding. She is extremely responsive, accommodating, helpful, creative, insightful and kind. She works diligently to bring your vision and desires for the big day to life. When the big day finally arrived I felt I was in safe and capable hands with Katie and her assistant at the helm and that proved to be correct. My husband and parents also cannot thank Katie and her staff enough for all of their help. If you are looking for the best wedding and event planner in Chicago look no further than So Dressed Up.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Johanna · Married on 03/08/2014

Katie Jackson-Meara and CJ Walstrom are two of the best in this business! Katie did the vast majority of the prep work, helping me set everything up. CJ did the follow-up and day of work. It was an amazingly seamless and perfect day! Every single person working our wedding knew exactly what was going on and what to do (thanks to Katie's minute-by-minute timeline which was given to every vendor so everyone knew exactly what was happening and when). Not one person came up and asked me or my husband a question. We were able to enjoy the entire night with each other and all our guests. It was perfect. Katie did an amazing job helping to us to make our dream wedding come true! Katie and CJ were an amazing team and I couldn't have done it without them! I would HIGHLY recommend So Dressed Up for any type of event. Their professionalism and attention to detail was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. Couldn't be happier with the results!!! Thank you both so much!!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Award

So Dressed Up FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Chosen with Bonnie Wedding Officiants

Wedding days, when done well, are written on a couple's heart. Dear memories will be shared with families for years to come. When weddings flow, it can seem effortless, but what exists behind the scenes are professionals who know their craft, care for their clients and handle each step with intentionality. Katie Jackson-Meara at So Dressed Up is one such professional. When looking for a wedding planner, you are in excellent hands with Katie!

• Chicago, 60657 See on map
    7732209410 (Phone number)
    Location of (So Dressed Up)