222 Main Street, Evanston, IL 60202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Chosen with Bonnie

Located in Evanston, Illinois, Chosen with Bonnie is an officiating service for the Chicago, Rockford, and South Bend areas, helping couples manifest their love on a beautiful day to remember. Bonnie understands that, in choosing an officiant, couples will want someone who is warm, who will listen to their story, who will collaborate with them to build a wedding ceremony that reflects the love they have found in one another, and who will make their wedding day one to cherish. Whether couples’ celebration is lavish, intimate, or somewhere in between, Bonnie will help bring that vision to life.

Chosen with Bonnie has provided services for various kinds of occasions, including ceremony rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, and non-religious, interfaith, and single religion ceremonies. She also serves couples of all faiths. Bonnie’s average services range from less than 30 minutes to an hour long, leaving plenty of room for heartfelt ceremony moments and the joyous celebration afterward. Chosen with Bonnie is delighted to weave couples’ stories into a ceremony that represents their unique love.

Follow Chosen with Bonnie on

Chosen with Bonnie 2
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Bonnie was so easy to work with and she allowed us to make whatever adjustments to the ceremony that we felt suited us best. It was such a good experience throughout the whole process she’s very professional and created a sense of calm through the whole process. On the wedding day the ceremony was perfect and people mentioned how much they enjoyed it!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Chosen with Bonnie's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! I loved creating the perfect ceremony for you and Richard. You are both lovely to partner with. I hope to having the honor of becoming your family Celebrant! xoxo

Patrick · Married on 10/12/2018

The experience with Bonnie was wonderful! The ceremony was us! We come from a Lao and Filipino heritage and we had the ceremony uniquely made for us. There were laughs and many tears (happy tears =)). Our love story was very thoughtful and everyone who attended loved our ceremony. Throughout the entire process Bonnie was kind, accommodating and prompt with her responses. I don't think I can find a better person to be our celebrant. We Highly recommend her to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Patrick and Veronica,

Thank you for your kind words. You have gathered the most loving, celebratory group of friends and family to witness your love story. Blending your traditions and honoring your family was magical. Continue to love each other well. Your devotion shows. I am thrilled to have been chosen as your Celebrant! xoxo

Deborah · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved my wedding ceremony! Bonnie was very responsive from the start of planning and all the way through the end of the ceremony. She did a great job capturing our love story during the planning process and expressing it during our ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Chosen with Bonnie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Deborah! Sharing your love story was my pleasure. Love your sweet family well, newlyweds!! xoxo

Chosen with Bonnie FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 901.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 901.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What languages do you speak? English

• We Only Do Pretty
    We Only Do Pretty Wedding Hair & Makeup

We cannot say enough about Bonnie! She is so compassionate about the people she works with. She is truly kind, friendly and extremely professional. Its a pleasure watching her work. Her calmness and positivity are contagious! To say we highly recommend Bonnie is an understatement. You are the best hands possible with her, especially on such an emotional and special day!!

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Bonnie created a beautifully personal ceremony for my clients. She took the time to get to know the couple and made sure their personalities were reflected in each and every moment of their nuptials. I look forward to collaborating again.

• So Dressed Up
    So Dressed Up Wedding Planners

As a planner, I take the vendor recommendations I provide to my clients very seriously. Bonnie is a vendor I can refer to clients confidently, knowing she will take wonderful care of them. Bonnie is professional, organized, thoughtful and cares deeply about creating a personalized ceremony for her couples. She is incredibly timely in her communication which makes for such a smooth collaboration. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and has a lovely demeanor that clients and guests love. I cannot say enough great things about working with Bonnie and highly recommend her without any hesitation.

• 222 Main Street Evanston, IL, 60202 See on map