1917 W. Diversey, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About We Only Do Pretty

We Only Do Pretty is your on-location glam squad for weddings and events. With a team of seasoned hair stylists and makeup artists, their goal is to achieve your unique pretty on a day that will last forever in your photos and memories. They are based in Chicago, IL, but have the resources and team to accoommodate any wedding, no matter the location: Chicago Suburbs, Wisonsin, Michigan, Florida.. Mexico? Yes, please!

Experience

Started in 2013 by three friends and artists, We Ony Do Pretty has grown into a vast team of experienced, talented and verstaile hair stylists and makeup artists who have been working in the beauty industry for decades. They are able to accommodate any background and need clients may have. Their work has been featured on the cover of "Wedding Guide Chicago" and "Celebration Society" magazines, as well as mulitiple accredited wedding blogs/websites, fashion shows and even in a Chicago Cubs player’s wedding!

We Only Do Pretty is so passionate about service. On such an important day, not only is beauty a priority, but also the overall experience the bride and party have with their team. Making everyone feel their most beautiful self in a calm and friendly enviroment, all within a timely manner is what our stylists and artists strive for each and every wedding.

Services include:

• Tattoo Coverage
  • Hair Extensions
  • Grooming
  • Package Discounts

We Only Do Pretty would love to be part of your day! Please send a message as 2019 is filling up!

Follow We Only Do Pretty on

We Only Do Pretty 7
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 07/20/2019

So Amazing!!

I hired We Only Do Pretty for hair and makeup for my wedding and it was the best decision! They did such an amazing job with hair and makeup. Even after 8 hours, the whole bridal party still looked amazing. Eliora was so accommodating and flexible! She made it so easy to plan for the day and make any last minute changes. We had a blast hanging out with her and her team all morning. The hair and makeup was truly amazing, but the overall experience was even more amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/29/2019

True HMU Magicians!

When I was first looking for a HMU vendor, I was drawn to the natural and beautiful makeup as well as the gorgeous braided hairstyles I saw posted on their Instagram. Meeting Eliora in person for my bride trial was an absolute dream. We easily clicked and she listened so well to all my requests and concerns down to the smallest detail regarding my desired hairstyle and makeup preferences. She was also able to point me in the right direction for hair extensions and was very quick to respond to an emails I sent after the trial with questions. I really appreciated both her artistic vision and how organized she and Ashley were on the day of with sticking to the schedule to ensure everyone was ready to go on time.
    The magic both Eliora and Ashley worked on myself, my bridesmaids, and family members was incredible. Even with last minute style changes, Eliora was able to fully capture the exact look I had always dreamed of having on my wedding day, and boy, did those lashes and airbrushed makeup stay in place through all the happy tears (which are automatically included in their services for no extra fee)! All my ladies and I received so many compliments over our hair and makeup all night and we have Eliora and Ashley to thank for helping us feel absolutely beautiful all night long! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 07/14/2019

We Only Do Pretty Price Rates

We Only Do Pretty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Chosen with Bonnie
    Chosen with Bonnie Wedding Officiants

Lauren and Kristin at We Only Do Pretty are phenomenal artists! Lauren did hair and makeup for me for a recent photo shoot and she made me feel gorgeous! Lauren is so skilled at what she does that her work looked both completely natural and totally glamorous at the same time. As a Life-Cycle Celebrant/Officiant at Chosen with Bonnie, We Only Do Pretty is on my list of preferred vendors. Reach out to Lauren and Kristin today!

• 1917 W. Diversey Chicago, Illinois, 60614 See on map