We Only Do Pretty Reviews

We Only Do Pretty 6
We Only Do Pretty 7

Sara Barnowski · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Flawless Hair & Makeup Services

I used We Only Do Pretty for hair and makeup services for my wedding. Kristin was incredibly responsive and met with me for a trial and a haircut prior to the wedding. She is friendly and creative and came up with a beautiful style that was perfect for me. Kristin also created beautiful styles for my bridesmaids and was fun and charismatic to work with. Lauren provided makeup services on the day of the wedding and was similarly fun and creative. She did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and family, who all have very different skin tones and types. Lauren was totally accommodating and also provided additional assistance with applying fake lashes. The whole experience was fun and the end result was beautiful and authentic. I would absolutely recommend We Only Do Pretty!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 07/20/2019

So Amazing!!

I hired We Only Do Pretty for hair and makeup for my wedding and it was the best decision! They did such an amazing job with hair and makeup. Even after 8 hours, the whole bridal party still looked amazing. Eliora was so accommodating and flexible! She made it so easy to plan for the day and make any last minute changes. We had a blast hanging out with her and her team all morning. The hair and makeup was truly amazing, but the overall experience was even more amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/29/2019

True HMU Magicians!

When I was first looking for a HMU vendor, I was drawn to the natural and beautiful makeup as well as the gorgeous braided hairstyles I saw posted on their Instagram. Meeting Eliora in person for my bride trial was an absolute dream. We easily clicked and she listened so well to all my requests and concerns down to the smallest detail regarding my desired hairstyle and makeup preferences. She was also able to point me in the right direction for hair extensions and was very quick to respond to an emails I sent after the trial with questions. I really appreciated both her artistic vision and how organized she and Ashley were on the day of with sticking to the schedule to ensure everyone was ready to go on time.
    The magic both Eliora and Ashley worked on myself, my bridesmaids, and family members was incredible. Even with last minute style changes, Eliora was able to fully capture the exact look I had always dreamed of having on my wedding day, and boy, did those lashes and airbrushed makeup stay in place through all the happy tears (which are automatically included in their services for no extra fee)! All my ladies and I received so many compliments over our hair and makeup all night and we have Eliora and Ashley to thank for helping us feel absolutely beautiful all night long! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    We Only Do Pretty 8
    We Only Do Pretty 9
    We Only Do Pretty 10
  • Jenna

Jenna Rizzo Mattuck · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't ask for more...

Oh my goodness...Kristin and Lauren are miracle workers! They made my girls and I look like movie stars in the most natural way! They set such a high standard that one of my engaged bridesmaids was unhappy with all other trials and rushed back to book We Only Do Pretty! Incomparable service - love these ladies!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Tetyana · Married on 05/11/2019

Literally the best.

I had a great experience working with Eliora and Lauren from We Only Do Pretty for my wedding day. My wedding coordinator recommended WODP and I reached out to Kristin for pricing and details. They offer really great prices in comparison to other bridal hair/ makeup services. I read their great reviews and saw some photos and decided to book them. I had a trial with Eliora and Lauren and they were amazing! They are so fun and easy going. They listened to exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. On the day of, they showed up on time and were ready to roll. From the beginning, my biggest request was that I wanted a later start time and they were very accommodating, bringing an extra person to curl hair to make things run faster. They fit right in with my group of bridesmaids and brought a calm energy to the group. It can be stressful to get a big group ready on time but they actually finished earlier than expected and I was never worried about timing! They also did lips and touch ups on everyone right before we got dressed and got out the door. My bridal party was so happy and everyone’s hair and makeup looked beautiful. Eliora really listened to my feedback from the trial and totally nailed what I wanted for my wedding hair. I have a hard time keeping my hair from falling out but it stayed secure all night long. My mom also had a trial with Eliora and she was thrilled with her wedding day hair. Lauren also did a phenomenal job with makeup! My makeup was perfect all night and photographed beautifully. One thing I really love is that the makeup is natural and you still look like you, just a glam version ☺ I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup and I really loved the way I looked. I think it is special to look back on your wedding photos and be 100% happy with how you look; Lauren and Eliora made that possible. I cannot recommend them enough for your big day!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    We Only Do Pretty 11
    We Only Do Pretty 12
    We Only Do Pretty 13
    We Only Do Pretty 14
    We Only Do Pretty 15

Gabrielle Sadler · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing service

I can't say enough about this company. They were so helpful and responsive with my questions. I love the a la carte option they have because not a lot of places offer that and it was so flexible for me and my bridesmaids. Ashley was AMAZING. It was so fun having her there with us that morning. She did an amazing job with everyone's make up. My make up was flawless the whole day/night. My lashes stayed on. My face was not oily (that is a big problem I normally struggle with). She even gave me a little touch up bag that inlcuded extra glue for my lashes (wasn't even needed), extra lip gloss, finishing powder, and oil wipes. The price was perfect considering the excellent service you get. We did not have a hair stylist as my cousin did all of our hair, but I am sure that service would be equally amazing.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Lorrin · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend - Amazing to work with!

After having another makeup vendor back out on my trial appointment 1 hour before my engagement photos, I was extremely cautious to book another. I found We Only Do Pretty, and loved the natural, but beautiful styles and affordable prices. Makeup was one of the most important aspects of my big day, and I am so glad that I decided to work with We Only Do Pretty!

I had my makeup trial with Lauren - she was amazing to work with! Lauren is so sweet and easy to connect with. She listened to my vision for my wedding day, and brought it to life. I am extremely particular about my makeup, and Lauren was able to take all of my concerns into account and ensure I would get exactly what I was hoping for. Lauren is reliable and professional, and showed up on the big day with her bubbly personality and welcoming attitude - it was like we had all known her for years. She was able to adapt to everyones particular styles (even our moms), and we all felt so beautiful! I would highly recommend Lauren and We Only Do Pretty - you won't regret it! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    We Only Do Pretty 16
    We Only Do Pretty 17
    We Only Do Pretty 18

Jynell · Married on 04/06/2019

Their name is true

Everyone looked so amazing. We used the makeup services and our person listened to each persons wants and was very considerate. Eliora was so nice and friendly I thought was was part of the wedding festivities.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing work and price!

My bridal party was just me and my Maid I’d Honor, and we had a difficult time finding a hair stylist who would travel to our location because it was just the two of us. Stacy from We Only Do Pretty did an incredible job on my gorgeous updo! It stayed perfect all day and all night, my curls held well and didn’t frizz our despite some misty rain during our outdoor ceremony, and Stacy made sure the ornate hair comb I wanted in my updo was perfectly pinned in and secure.

Additionally, Stacy was just wonderfully nice and fun to chat with. It was like having a friend come to do your hair. She was excellent and I couldn’t recommend her more. She also did a half-up style for my sister that looked stunning.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful bridal make uo

I had my bridal makeup done by We Only do Pretty, and I am very happy with the service they provided. Eliora did my hair and make up and she is beyond amazing. She listened and was very patient with my requests. I received a lot of compliments from my friends and family during the wedding. She and her team also did the HMU for my mom, MIL, bridesmaid and sponsors, and all their HMU were amazing. I highly recommend her and her team if you want to look like a million bucks on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

Kristin is absolutely amazing! My wedding day went so smoothly because of her and all my girls and myself looked stunning. I can not recommend her enogh! Do not hesitate to book her for your special day!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Melissa Kalamkar · Married on 09/01/2018

The dream team for hair and makeup!

Kristin and Eliora are the dream team for hair and makeup! My entire bridal party, myself included, loved their hair and makeup. My hair stayed all night and my makeup looked flawless. I had such a good experience with them. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jillian · Married on 07/15/2018

Did a really great job working with me to make sure I achieved the look I wanted for my big day and made my girls look amazing too!!! Stacy and Brittany were great to work with and Kristin really assisted from behind the scenes to make sure all ran smoothly!

Sent on 07/17/2018

We Only Do Pretty's reply:

Hi Jillian!
    Congratulations!! Thank you so much! We were honored to be part of your big day and so glad everything went so smoothly ❤️

Linda · Married on 07/15/2018

I was a bit stressed when it came to hair & makeup because I live in Chicago and the wedding was going to be 3 hours away. I did a lot of research and stumbled across We Only Do Pretty and I'm so glad that I decided to reach out. Kristen responded super fast and before I knew it, I was meeting with Eliora for hair and Lauren for make up. I brought in Pinterest pictures and I've had it happen before where I don't get what I ask for but that didn't happen at all this time. I was so pleased with the results that I decided to book We Only Do Pretty without going to any more trials. Eliora and Lauren were super helpful before the wedding and answered any and all questions that I had. The day of, they were there bright and early with super fun and positive attitudes - they're so awesome! All of my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and makeup and obviously, I was too! Before we left, they did random touch ups for everyone and then we were on our way. My hair and makeup stayed put the entire time, even through all the super sweat (90+ July day), ugly crying, and dancing. My experience with We Only Do Pretty didn't end there though because I had a wedding part II in the city (short and sweet religious ceremony) and Lauren (and probably everybody) went above and beyond to make it work so that I could have my hair and makeup done on a Saturday morning (super busy day in the wedding world) - all done on short notice. This time, Kristen did my hair and Lauren W. did my makeup and I was super happy with the results...again! If you are searching for hair and makeup for your wedding, We Only Do Pretty will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Sonya · Married on 07/13/2018

Eliora is the sweetest soul I have ever met! She was so wonderful to work with and made all of my bridesmaids and myself look so beautiful on my wedding day. Before I met Eliora, I set up a trial run prior to my wedding and cancelled last minute! She was very nice and understanding! Then during my trial run she took her time, making sure she created the hairstyle I had envisioned for my wedding day. Then, the day of my wedding, I wanted to change it up a bit from our trial run (I’m so indecisive) and she had no problem and made my hair look so gorgeous! Thank you Eliora for you time and patience! You are the best stylist I have ever been to and my bridesmaids and myself felt so beautiful!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    We Only Do Pretty 19
    We Only Do Pretty 20

Daley · Married on 06/23/2018

We Only Do Pretty was our hair and makeup team for our wedding in June. They were amazing. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding. Everything went so smooth and I had full faith in them because they were so professional and responsive from the beginning. I actually hired them only a couple of weeks before my wedding, and they were able to make it work! They were so talented, nice and extremely organized. I really appreciated their willingness to help in a pinch since I had to find a new hair and makeup team on short notice. I loved my hair and makeup, and Eliora did an amazing job with my updo. I had a hard time picking which one I liked best after the trial! She and Kristen did an amazing job, and all my girls looked so beautiful. I truly loved how I looked and I have never felt more beautiful. I need to find excuses to get my hair and makeup done now! I'm really happy that they were part of my wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

I got married on May 27, 2018 and Kristin came to my venue and did my hair and makeup as well as my mom and my two bridesmaids. She did fabulous on all of us and my hair and makeup lasted all night. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. THANK YOU! - I will post a picture when I receive them!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    We Only Do Pretty 21
    We Only Do Pretty 22

Claire · Married on 03/31/2018

The name is true! I felt so pretty after hair and makeup, which is important before a boudoir shoot ;)
    They also gave accommodating pricing for my pixie cut. Great conversation and very talented, thanks ladies!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Nikilett · Married on 01/27/2018

I had a great experience with We Only Do Pretty from the very beginning. Before I came in for a trial they answered all of my questions and let me send in photos of the hair and makeup I wanted so they could give me opinions and recommendations. They tried a few different hair and makeup styles on me at my trial to see which one looked best which was really helpful. They traveled from the city to the suburbs for my wedding and they showed up on time and ready to work. They were very professional, friendly, and fun through the whole day and my whole bridal party looked amazing! My specific artist was Eliora and I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a unique/non traditional look!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    We Only Do Pretty 23

Kelly · Married on 01/20/2018

My wedding was just a little over a month ago now and I cannot say enough about We only do pretty! Kristin and her team were amazing easy to work with and my ladies and I looked absolutely beautiful on the big day! Don't heastiate, book them now!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    We Only Do Pretty 24
    We Only Do Pretty 25

Jamie · Married on 01/06/2018

From start to finish this was the easiest process ever. They were responsive, unbelievably reasonable, and flexible with the group I had at my wedding. Eliora and Kristin did hair and makeup for me, my Mom, my sister's, a few friends, Mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. They were early and kept to the schedule but took their time with everyone. We all looked amazing! I did an updo that stayed put all night. They truly made me and everyone feel gorgeous!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Jamie · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Eli and Kristin was nothing short of perfect! From the beginning they were responsive and fun to work with. Everything from booking the hair/makeup for the day of the wedding, my hair/makeup trial, and the day of! First, they come to us the day of and were early! We were on-time throughout the day, everyone's looked amazing, and it was just about as perfect of a day. Eli did my hair and makeup and she knew how to make a bride feel beyond special. I have already recommended them to friends!

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 12/09/2017

I had the best experience using We Only Do Pretty! Eliora was so nice and totally understood my vision and helped bring it to life. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and all my girls looked gorgeous too. Plus, everything lasted all day and night. They were on time, stayed on schedule and so fun to hang out with all morning. I would absolutely recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Emma · Married on 12/02/2017

It was a last minute decision to hire We Only Do Pretty after my original hair/makeup girl fell through. And it was the perfect decision. Kristin and Lauren are so personable and they made everyone feel so comfortable. All of my bridesmaids had looks that suited them, the hairstyles were fresh and modern. Lauren did a great job listening to how each girl wanted to look and adjusted her makeup application accordingly. Kristin and Lauren actually finished early even after doing touch-ups for everyone. I’d recommend these two in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/11/2017

Kristin is a goddess miracle worker. She did hair and make-up for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. She took her time with each of us and we were done ahead of schedule. We were all so happy with how we looked and it lasted all night. Also, booking was a breeze and she was always available if I had questions or wanted her opinion on styles. We love you Kristin!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

We Only Do Pretty's reply:

Awe, thank you so much!!! So great to be part of your day ❤️