Snappy Chef Catering

Altoona, PA View map

Thank you for considering Snappy Chef Catering for your upcoming event. Snappy Chef Catering is the area's only full service caterer. We cater business luncheons, weddings, rehearsals, showers, trade shows, reunions, graduations, Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, christenings and anything else that requires great food. Our coordinator is Helen Sickle. She will plan every detail with you to make sure your event is a success. Please call her at 814-944-6775 to see what she can do for you.

We cater in a six county area: Blair, Bedford, Somerset, Huntingdon, Cambria & Centre.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$50

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$10

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Vegan
Vegetarian

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
4.7
    Emily Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond helpful

Snappy Chef was a wonderful choice & our guests loved it as well! Helen was wonderful to work with and went above & beyond to help me throughout the process!
    Daniele Married on 09/26/2015
    Helen and the Snappy Chef crew were absolutely fantastic. Helen went out of her way in every instance to make planning and executing the catering at our wedding a breeze. She drove 20 minutes just to meet us at the venue when we were planning. She kept on top of the details and promptly answered every crazy question I had. I had several vendors screw up details, requiring me to step out of bride-mode and back into wedding planner... but not Helen... she took care of everything she's promised and even more. She made sure I ate, helped calm me down, and wrapped up other desserts for us even though that wasn't on the contract. Her staff were absolutely professional the day of and so very sweet. It was such a blessing to not have to worry about a thing. I didn't get to try the food before the wedding (we were planning from out of state) so I was floored when what I expected to be your basic wedding food (we had stuck with familiar wedding favorites), was so delicious that not only did nearly everyone at the wedding comment on it, but we cleared out room in our cooler so we could take some leftovers with us on our honeymoon. We went with the "going to the chapel" package and felt that we got everything we could have ever needed for an absolutely terrific value.
    Leslie Married on 12/27/2014
    I was very happy with the catering service from Snappy Chef. Helen was incredibly helpful from start to finish. We selected the "Going to the Chapel" package and found it quite reasonable for all that was included. Helen and her staff traveled with the food, linens, china, etc from Altoona to Huntingdon for a nominal delivery fee. The table settings were lovely, the food was delicious, and the staff was friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend Snappy Chef to others.

300 Lakemont Park Blvd Altoona, PA, 16602
Location of (Snappy Chef Catering)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding