1395 US 1 South, ste D, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number

captur
11213a152

43 Reviews for Small Town Cake Shop

Leila · Married on 04/23/2016

She was the easiest vendor to work with. I never even met her! I sent her a picture of a cake I wanted and the flavors and my cake showed up when it was supposed to. I'm sure if you wanted more interaction, she would have been right there for you. My cake was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS. Everyone came up to me at the wedding talking about how good the cake was! I was very happy with her services and definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Nikki at Small Town Cake Shop was one of our favorite vendors! First off, cupcakes. She does the most incredible cupcakes. I have been addicted to decorating cupcakes for a few years now so when we saw the cupcake displays that are now popular for weddings we new we had to have them. And hers are so incredibly delicious, we honestly were still eating them and ENJOYING them two weeks after the wedding. Second, the cost. I cannot believe how great of a value this was! We ordered 150 cupcakes, with delivery and set up and a six inch cake round for us to cut all for less than $500! Other places quoted me 800-1000 just for a wedding cake alone! Finally, I had a request for a surprise Yoshi cupcake for my husband. I wasn't sure how she wanted to approach it, so I was very surprised to find that she made an entire Yoshi out of fondant! He now lives in our freezer my husband loved him so much. And she decorated additional Mario themed cupcakes to go with him! The only thing to note is that sometimes it can be difficult to get in contact with her since she owns and operates the shop herself. Best method I found is to call and if she doesn't answer just try again the next day.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • User4520618 · 2+ years ago

Nikki did an amazing no on both the wedding and grooms cake. She was so flexible with us changing the designs and everything. No only were the cakes great looking but they tasted amazing. I would definitely use her again and again!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Small Town Cake Shop FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• St. Augustine Ocean and Racquet Resort
    St. Augustine Ocean and Racquet Resort Hotel Weddings

I've had the pleasure of not only seeing many of Nikki's wedding cakes but also tasting a few and boy, are they delicious. She's great to work with and will customize your cakes to whatever you need. I highly recommend her.

• Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

Nikki is as sweet to work with as her cakes are to eat. Beautiful cakes for your most special day!!!!

• 1395 US 1 South, ste D Saint Augustine, 32084 See on map