95 Renee Pl, Staten Island, NY 10314 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Slick Little Bride

How many times have you been to a wedding and seen the bride discombobulated, running around like a chicken without a head? If you are planning your own wedding, that may be you.
At Slick Little Bride we focus on Day of Coordination, so you can save some SERIOUS cash on wedding planners, but still enjoy YOUR BIG DAY without stressing about managing and paying vendors, dealing with last minute emergencies, managing out of town guests or even that unruly family member who had a little too much to drink.
The best part? You will benefit from our INSANE experience at a very LOW PRICE!

Under our belt: Over 25 years of combined experience with famous bridal names such as Pronovias, Reem Acra, Amsale, Nicole Miller, Austin Scarlett and David Tutera's "My Fair Wedding"

We also provide full or partial planning.
Looking for your perfect dress? We'll take you shopping and guide you through stores to fit your style and budget, we'll even price negotiate for you!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
tammy h

21 Reviews for Slick Little Bride

• Toby

Toby · Married on 08/03/2019

So Thankful for Slick Little Bride!

Anadina and Niki were nothing short of phenomenal for my wedding this past Labor Day weekend! I found Slick Little Bride on the Knot after having not planned to spend the money on a day of coordinator, but then having some serious frustrations working with our venue. Anadina put me at ease from the moment I first spoke to her, and in subsequent meetings made me feel like I really had a strong advocate who would ensure the day was flawless. She was incredibly organized and helpful with a template for planning the events of the wedding day, along with ensuring she was aware of every detail between design notes, family dynamics, etc. on the day of the wedding Anadina arrived promptly at the hotel we were getting ready at and steamed all the dresses for the bridal party. When my flowers arrived completely off from what I had specified, she sprang into action to fix my bouquet. She was also honest and managed my expectations well in what she could do, such that she'd have time to fix my bouquet but not those of the bridesmaids. I'll be honest, I was skeptical of how much she'd be able to do on my flowers, but when we later arrived at our picture site, she was carrying a brand new gorgeous bouquet that looked just like what I'd shown her in pictures. There is actually an amazing picture of me getting the bouquet from her where I am so shocked and overjoyed. Then later as we were getting ready for the ceremony, Niki was a fantastic calming presence, helping me cool down after having been overheated outside taking pictures, helping me to the ladies room, and keeping me updated on time so that I could relax by myself for a few moments. She then did an emergency run to my hotel when I realized I'd left my safe open with a large amount of cash exposed. She got there, took pictures of what was in the safe so I could verify nothing was missing, locked it, and then returned to the venue to keep working the wedding. In the end, I can't imagine how I thought I'd get through the day without a wedding coordinator. Booking Anadina and Niki was some of the best money I spent throughout the entire wedding. Thank you so much ladies for making it the most incredible day!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 06/01/2019

If I could give more than 5 stars I would

I honestly don't even know if I have enough space to type out everything that makes Anadina as amazing as she is. She did absolutely everything including helping me find vendors ( that were all amazing recommendations), helping me finalize time lines and lists of "to-do's" through the whole wedding process, organized all of my vendors, came to check up on me the day of my wedding to make sure I was doing ok, helped us through our rehearsal the day before, put out any little fires on the day of, charmed our friends and family ( I got a million comments from both friends and family after the wedding about how much they loved her), and most importantly kept in touch throughout the whole process and helped me feel like I wasn't alone in the whole process while planning an east coast wedding from the west coast. I couldn't recommend her and her services enough and hope more of my friends get engaged soon so I can immediately send them Anadina's contact info

Sent on 06/06/2019

Slick Little Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Slick Little Bride 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 95 Renee Pl Staten Island, NY, 10314 See on map
    862-314-7223 (Phone number)
    Location of (Slick Little Bride)