Slick Little Bride Reviews

21 Reviews for Slick Little Bride

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2019

Hire a Coordinator!

I decided to hire a day of coordinator as the one thing I wanted for me, and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER that I did. Anadina made our day so easy and smooth. She helped us build timelines leading up to the day, and coordinated the arrival of all of our vendors.On the morning of the wedding, she took all of our belongings to the venue for us.

I’d like to give a special shout out to her junior coordinator Rayvon. In the morning she took care of streaming dresses and tuxes for our bridal party and made sure our getting ready space was left clean when we left for photos. During our first look we had an encounter with a guy who tried to fight my husband (that’s what you get for taking photos in an NYC park). Rayvon helped deescalate the situation, and I was so grateful she was there.

During the wedding, Anadina took care of making sure everything went smoothly. She helped move things along when the reception got behind, made sure everyone looked great, and made sure I had a drink when I needed one. I feel like I can sum up how good she was at anticipating our needs with this: we were dancing towards the end of the night when I noticed my husband had one of our nice toasting glasses in his hand. I told him to make sure it got back to her, and when I looked up she was already putting the other glass in its box. We made eye contact, I held up the glass, and she took care of it. I don’t know how we would have gotten all our stuff packed up if it weren’t for her.

I seriously can’t recommend The Slick Little Bride enough. Thank you for making our wedding day magical and carefree!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Toby

Toby · Married on 08/03/2019

So Thankful for Slick Little Bride!

Anadina and Niki were nothing short of phenomenal for my wedding this past Labor Day weekend! I found Slick Little Bride on the Knot after having not planned to spend the money on a day of coordinator, but then having some serious frustrations working with our venue. Anadina put me at ease from the moment I first spoke to her, and in subsequent meetings made me feel like I really had a strong advocate who would ensure the day was flawless. She was incredibly organized and helpful with a template for planning the events of the wedding day, along with ensuring she was aware of every detail between design notes, family dynamics, etc. on the day of the wedding Anadina arrived promptly at the hotel we were getting ready at and steamed all the dresses for the bridal party. When my flowers arrived completely off from what I had specified, she sprang into action to fix my bouquet. She was also honest and managed my expectations well in what she could do, such that she'd have time to fix my bouquet but not those of the bridesmaids. I'll be honest, I was skeptical of how much she'd be able to do on my flowers, but when we later arrived at our picture site, she was carrying a brand new gorgeous bouquet that looked just like what I'd shown her in pictures. There is actually an amazing picture of me getting the bouquet from her where I am so shocked and overjoyed. Then later as we were getting ready for the ceremony, Niki was a fantastic calming presence, helping me cool down after having been overheated outside taking pictures, helping me to the ladies room, and keeping me updated on time so that I could relax by myself for a few moments. She then did an emergency run to my hotel when I realized I'd left my safe open with a large amount of cash exposed. She got there, took pictures of what was in the safe so I could verify nothing was missing, locked it, and then returned to the venue to keep working the wedding. In the end, I can't imagine how I thought I'd get through the day without a wedding coordinator. Booking Anadina and Niki was some of the best money I spent throughout the entire wedding. Thank you so much ladies for making it the most incredible day!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 06/01/2019

If I could give more than 5 stars I would

I honestly don't even know if I have enough space to type out everything that makes Anadina as amazing as she is. She did absolutely everything including helping me find vendors ( that were all amazing recommendations), helping me finalize time lines and lists of "to-do's" through the whole wedding process, organized all of my vendors, came to check up on me the day of my wedding to make sure I was doing ok, helped us through our rehearsal the day before, put out any little fires on the day of, charmed our friends and family ( I got a million comments from both friends and family after the wedding about how much they loved her), and most importantly kept in touch throughout the whole process and helped me feel like I wasn't alone in the whole process while planning an east coast wedding from the west coast. I couldn't recommend her and her services enough and hope more of my friends get engaged soon so I can immediately send them Anadina's contact info

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/26/2019

Slick Little Bride - Made a bride feel like a Princess!

Anadina and Slick Little Bride Co, there isn't enough space here to accurately and clearly describe my amazing experience with your wedding planning services. Our initial phone call, our first meeting, our wedding venue hunting, interim communications, day before, day of and day after; every single interaction was absolutely perfection.

Right after becoming engaged in May of 2018, I began researching planners. I’d reached out to a few, but Anadina stood out from the rest. From the very first conversation, I felt like I’d met a new friend—someone who had my best interest at heart, and would work to the bone to create the wedding of our dreams. She researched venues, dived into my Pinterest to get a feel for my taste, and stayed in consistent contact for following 6 months. However, the last month before the wedding, she went into what I like to call “Beast Mode”!

What do I mean by this, well I thought her service was unbelievable from the beginning, but then in the last month prior to (right when you really begin to feel the stress & anxiety of planning), she just went above and beyond what I ever could have expected. Anadina's experience, execution, friendly personality & positive attitude always reassured me; she took away the stressors and let the planning process become an enjoyable and personal experience.

Anadina provided a very detailed and organized timeline of events, contacted all vendors (sometimes even had connections which was amazing) to ensure everyone was on the same page, and was always available for any question or clarification that I needed. She never made me feel like I was her 2nd client and you can just tell she truly loves what she does for a living, which makes her service truly worth every single cent.

When the Big Day finally arrived, everything was beyond my wildest imagination...she’d taken every idea of mine, tweaked and enhanced it, all while mixing in her own ideas and expertise. Everything went smoothly and my family now says I’ve “won weddings” for the next 20 years! A very big and sincere Thank You Anadina and Slick Little Bride Co for making our wedding dreams come true!

Package/Service Selected: Full Service Wedding Planning

What do you need to know (in short):

Professionalism: 10/10
    "Day Of" Execution: 11/10

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/30/2018

Working with Anadina took our wedding to the next level! We hired her for Day of Coordination services, but the services she provided was MUCH more than most DOCs we looked into. From the first day I spoke with her on the phone I instantly felt calmer and knew that everything was going to be exactly the way we envisioned our wedding day to be. From February through September, Anadina was there with me providing guidance, advice, and therapeutic words of encouragement (LOL!). On the day of the wedding, her and our Maitre'D/Event Coordinator ran our wedding like BOSSES! Everything was perfect! Every detail, moment, service was exactly what we wanted AND more. All the little things were taken care of (cleaning up the property, perfectly laying down our lace overlays, candles, etc.), and to me it's the little things that matter the most. We decided to do donuts from our favorite farm at the last minute (within the final 2 weeks of planning) and Anadina went to the farm at 9am to pick them up fresh the morning of the wedding. It was the perfect night cap for our guests. Thank you, Anadina for everything and being a genuinely caring, outspoken, bad@s$! Our wedding was a dream come true and I couldn't have done it without Slick Little Bride.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kelley · Married on 06/16/2018

Anadina was one of the best people we hired for our wedding. She knew what my now husband and I needed before we even had to ask for it and kept us sane throughout entire day. She understood our vision for the venue and worked seamlessly with the rest of our vendors to bring it all to life. She included a walkthrough of the venue a month before the big day and sewed one of our guests pants when he split them while he was dancing! She is a true professional and master at making sure you check all your boxes prior to the wedding. I’m not sure what we would have done without her and will be recommending her to anyone I know who is getting married in the future. Anadina - thank you so much for your time and effort on our day. You are an angel.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Chiarra · Married on 06/01/2018

After researching and talking to several wedding coordinators, it became very much evident that Anadina was by far head and shoulders above the rest. She is not only extraordinarily knowledgeable about the wedding business but her knowledge of bridal fashions is unparalleled. In assisting me with the selection of my gown, she made several suggestions that were spot on and made the whole process way easier than if I had gone it alone. As for my wedding day, it could not have gone smoother; even my guests were commenting me on what a great job she was doing. She was very attentive and professional in her dealings not just with myself, but with my vendors and even members of my family as well. I am eternally grateful to her!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Dima · Married on 05/26/2018

We cannot say enough great things about Anadina! She is absolutely wonderful! She made our wedding a success! She is professional, funny, insightful, and resourceful!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Jan · Married on 05/19/2018

Anadina did an amazing job for my wedding. I hired her for a day of coordinator since my wedding was on a farm under a tent and she did an amazing job with my decorations and making sure the day went smoothly even in the rain! I highly recommend her to anyone needing event planning assistance. Wonderful person to work with and so many great ideas!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anthony · Married on 05/18/2018

Anadina treated us both with the love and respect one usually reserves for close friends, I can't stress enough what that means to myself and my husband. She made us feel comfortable with the whole process of our wedding and did everything in her power to ensure that our wedding was a huge success, which it most certainly was! She has a fun and energetic personality and exudes confidence and professionalism, everything you'd want in someone managing the most important day of your life!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Violante · Married on 04/15/2018

The first thing that drew me to Anadina was the strength of her personality: she is warm genuine, confident and highly intelligent. To add to that, she has commanding knowledge and understanding of the wedding business. It was all of these factors that told me right away that I was in good hands with Anadina. Thanks to her and her efforts, my wedding day was absolutely flawless! I strongly and wholeheartedly recommend Anadina to anyone who is considering hiring a day of coordinator, as I feel my decision to do so to be the best decision I made since agreeing to marry my dear, sweet husband!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Robin · Married on 04/01/2018

From the moment we stumbled upon the Slick Little Bride website, Anadina's incredible personality just jumped off of the page at us. But it was when we met her in person that we knew we had just met a vital part of our wedding family. In fact, our photographer and hair and makeup team all fell into place as a result of connecting with her. And whether it was putting our minds at ease about the details we were sweating or leading us flawlessly through finding the perfect dress and suit, Anadina continued to be the best decision we've made since we chose to embark on this adventure in the first place. By the time our wedding day arrived, Anadina wasn't a person we hired, she was family. At every turn she insisted that we enjoy our planning experience. She was practically psychic, helping us with things before we even realized we were anxious about them. We had an insane amount of detail and I am admittedly a crazy spreadsheet uber-planner. Anadina took it all in stride and implemented our vision perfectly. There is literally no way we could have made our wedding happen without her. She's genuine, hilarious, confident, accommodating, decisive, enthusiastic, encouraging, reassuring... she's exactly the kind of person you want on your side through this crazy process. Do not think twice. You definitely want this amazing woman involved in your big day.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Dulce · Married on 03/11/2018

Anadina and slick little bride was amazing in helping and making sure that our special day was stress free and just what we invisioned. She is a sweet heart easy to talk to and makes you feel confident and excited from the minute you first talk to her. She was always there to reasure us that everthing was going to be beautiful, and she was right. She made our venue look gorgeous, and when we ran into some last minute table issues she saved the day!! Her main priority was her bride and groom, and it was just so helpful and comforting to have someone there focusing on us and making sure we were good the entire time. I could go on about Anadina but if you are looking for a day coordinator she is the one, not only is the price very affordable, she goes above and beyond to make sure that your special day is exactly that...special and stress free.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2018

Anadina is absolutely amazing, a total Godsend! Thanks to her attentiveness and mindfulness of the most minute detail, I was able to relax and focus on enjoying my big day. She did a great job of working with my vendors, from the hall staff to the D.J., keeping them on task and making sure that everything ran smoothly. Even prior to the wedding, she made herself available to me and provided me with the guidance that I so desperately needed. Her level of professionalism was so high that even some of my guests picked up on it and commented upon it. I could not be happier!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/03/2018

I hired Adria to be my wedding coordinator and she was the best. She was so professional and dedicated to being my go to person for all my questions and to set up my reception she took the stress right off I would highly recommend her and her services to any bride. Thank you for all of your time and attention you made my special day easier and less stressful Thank you for the prompt responses and all the hard work and for having patience w me throughout the entirety of the planning.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Anadina as a "Day of Coordinator" for our outdoor June wedding. This title, and the fee that she charged us really do not do justice to what she did for on our wedding day, and throughout the wedding planning process. Anadina met with us multiple times before the wedding to go over the details of what we were planning, and offer advice and helpful suggestions. When the wedding day came, we felt confident that she understood our vision and would help to carry it out. I cannot express enough what it meant to us to have someone there that day that would make it all happen the way we had wanted so that we could relax and enjoy each other, our loved ones, and this amazing event we had spent so much time and energy planning. Anadina came through and exceeded our expectations in every way possible. From showing up bright and early to string lights and set up decorations, to running out for ice to keep the drinks cold, to encouraging reluctant ring bears down the aisle, to cleaning everything up when it was all said and done, Anadina made it all happen. She truely became one of the family that day, and we will always remember everything she did for us. She gave us the gift of enjoying our wedding day. If you are on the fence about whether or not a Day of Coordinator is in the budget, please understand how quickly your wedding day will go, and how priceless those few short hours really are. We had the time of our lives at our wedding, and we know it would not have been that way if it was not for Anadina and the invaluable service she provides.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jilian · Married on 10/28/2016

We were so happy with Anadina's services. She made the entire day stress free and made it so we were able to enjoy our wedding day without a worry at all. She is friendly and personable and all of my bridal party and mother/mother in law found her very easy to work with. She is trust worthy and offered excellent advice for our wedding prep and the day of!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Sophia · Married on 06/11/2011

Anadina is an amazing stylist and holds tremendous amount of knowledge in the bridal/wedding industry. If there was one person who made my wedding happen, it would be Anadina. I hired Anadina as my bridal dress and bridal party consultant. She knew the exact type of dress that would fit not only my body type but incorporated my personality in the style! She also helped me pick the dresses for my bridesmaids and coordinate with the wedding colors and venue including picking the flowers. She has exceptional creativity which she will transform from conceptial vision to reality working with any budget that you have in mind. She is true to herself and will always give the most honest opinion because she cares deeply about how you will look on your "big day".
    Anadina was also my wedding event cordinator. She made everything flow smoothly days leading up to the wedding as well as during the wedding.
    She is professional yet personable who will make your wedding day a real dream come true.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Emily · Married on 07/03/2017

We worked with Anadina for our wedding on July 3rd, 2017. She is fantastic! She is very professional, accommodating, competent, and fun to be around. My fiancé, mother, and I were extremely impressed by her. We hired her as a day of coordinator but she went above and beyond this and helped me months before the wedding, and was a huge help the week of. She was receptive to all my of my questions and provided lots of good ideas and suggestions. She checked in with all my vendors without me having to ask her to. She came with me to the venue to do a walk through prior to the wedding, and took and delivered my things to the hotel. She saved me multiple times during my wedding-after the car ride to my venue my dress had creases in it. She steamed my dress minutes before my first look so I could look my best in pictures. I am so appreciative of her and would highly recommend her to all other brides. Thank you Anadina!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Cathy · Married on 03/31/2018

I am so glad I found Anadina of Slick Little Bride to help us on our wedding day! Our wedding was nearly perfect (I can honestly say it was the Best Day Ever and mean it) and Anadina was a big part of making that possible. If you are questioning the need for a Day-Of Coordinator, let me tell you that it was an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY for me!! We were about 6 months into planning our wedding all by ourselves when I realized that at some point, as the bride, I would need to ENJOY this very special day. It is so much work on the day-of to receive all the vendors (who arrive at different times), round up your family members and bridal party when they are needed, and set up décor and all of the little details to end of the night. Anadina did all of this and more. She even helped the night before with the rehearsal ceremony AND a Chinese tea ceremony which was HUGE because most of us had no idea what we were doing at all up to that point. On our actual wedding day, she was on top of so many aspects of the timing and décor and I felt she understood the aesthetic and vibe we were going for. I do wish that I had provided a more detailed checklist of the details that I cared about since in the end I think I threw a lot at her! But she handled it all with a great can-do attitude, and was truly a pleasure to work with! All my friends and family were impressed by her service too. Thank you so much Anadina, for all of your help and for allowing us to enjoy our special day!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Susan · Married on 04/02/2017

Slick Little Bride was hired for the day of the wedding to be sure everyone was on track and where they should be at the right time. It worked out a bit differently - we found we needed her for more specific tasks, including putting together , delivering and setting up the take-home token gifts, setting up the photo booth area, helping the bride during her first look photo shoot, and setting up and later dismantling decorous lights. She worked not only on the day of the wedding, but one or two other days prior to the wedding. And o the wedding day she starting in the morning and was with us to help where needed the entire day til the wedding ended at 10:30pm. She helped peck up my car at the end of the wedding. She did a great job.

Sent on 04/19/2017