Sky's the Limit! Custom Cakes & More

Sky's the Limit! Custom Cakes & More

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sky's the Limit! Custom Cakes & More

Taste the difference....Never shortening, always butter!

Upscale Custom Cakes made with the finest ingredients, an eye for perfection and tons of imagination!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (6)
Cake Stands (5)
Groom's Cake (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

My cake was delicious, beautiful, and a perfect color match to what I asked for! Ines was also reasonably priced, in my opinion!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/15/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Early in my wedding planning process, someone made the comment to me that "well, the wedding cake's not going to be very good anyway, they're just for decoration." Boy, were they wrong! Our wedding was on May 27, 2018, and the guests absolutely loved our cake from Sky's the Limit. My mom (who doesn't like sweets) cleaned her plate, and a friend shared with me that he went around scavenging for a second slice. Ines was very sweet and accommodating. When the wedding began to exceed the budget and I needed to find savings, Ines presented me with options that still left me with a beautiful cake. She gave me wonderful advice and reassured me to de-stress, that these were small details, and that everything would work out. In the end, I got a beautiful, delicious cake and got to work with a wonderful vendor who gave me an on-the-spot mini therapy session. What more could I ask for?

Profile Picture Leilani, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ines has a true gift for desserts! A wedding cake designed by her was part of our all-inclusive wedding package but we decided on a small cake because I wanted to surprise my husband with donuts so she offered to include a grooms cake for the rehearsal dinner to make up for the cost. My husband went to the University of Georgia so I wanted his cake to reflect that. We also have a french bulldog and Ines used an actual picture of her to help design our cake and it turned out awesome!! He absolutely loved how it turned out. Both the grooms cake and wedding cake were delicious and our guests raved about them. I would definitely recommend her for anyone's wedding cake or any other event you may want to use her for!

Photo of Sky's the Limit! Custom Cakes & More in Charlotte, NC
Profile Picture Jessica, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

Sky's the Limit! Custom Cakes & More Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00

STL Weddings

16 Photos
220x220 sq 1368401438857 stl.authexp.img0224.retstl
220x220 sq 1368401482089 stl.authexp.kz0u1884.retcrop
220x220 sq 1368401617622 stl.cf.marieantoin.b.ret.jpg.
220x220 sq 1368401887035 stl.marantoindetailb
220x220 sq 1368402043454 stl.purpblkweddck
220x220 sq 1368402073017 stl.menconidekangoldwedcake
220x220 sq 1368402108721 stl.brooketraeweddingcake

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Sky's the Limit! Custom Cakes and More is just amazing. We have worked several events and bridal fairs together and they are consistently one of the BEST out there. They make things that everyone loves and their work is beautiful. Not to mention Inez is just a wonderful person as well as her family.

Ines is a true artist! I love seeing her visions come to life! I have worked many times with her and really enjoy all of her fun desserts not just wedding cakes.

Ines is absolutely wonderful, and can seriously make anything. She has such a gift for creating masterpieces, and every cake is done to perfection. I highly recommend her!

Ines is a joy to work with and her cakes are delightful to see and taste!

91 PROS I KNOW