3198 W. Windwalker Pl, Tucson, AZ 85742 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Skylight Weddings & Events, LLC

At Skylight Weddings & Events we understand that every event is unique and that every client deserve the attention and detail of a professional, certified consultant. Whether you are in need of full-service planning or simply day-of coordination, we have the knowledge and experience to make sure that every event reflects the desires and individuality of our clients. Let our Consultants assist in making your event fun and effortless. From choosing the perfect linen combination to creating a reception seating arrangement, and everything in between, our planners will assist our clients every step of the way to assure that their event runs smoothly.

Follow Skylight Weddings & Events, LLC on

cederberg 20
1676be102f973443 1395785955445

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Skylight Weddings & Events, LLC

Skylight Weddings and Events was definitely worth hiring. Skylar is amazing at her job; she has all of the connections for every type of wedding resource imaginable. We would ask Skylar for suggestions for certain vendors and she would respond with multiple choices within our budget. Having her at the wedding on the day of was a huge relief for me as the bride. I knew everything was going to run smoothly with Skylar advocating for us and our wedding day. I highly recommend Skylight Wedding and Events for any planning needs.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Erica · Married on 01/05/2014

Ever since I was a little girl, I have pictured the wedding of my dreams. I spent years scouring through bridal magazines, perusing bridal shows and subsequently upping the ante for my big day. Mind you, this was all pre-ring!

When the time came to start the wedding planning journey, I thought I was over-prepared. "This will be a breeze!" In all honesty; I was far from prepared.

Skylar and her team were my saviors from day one! From the minute details to the most grandeur ones... they had it covered. Through my experience, having Skylight on my side as a wedding planner proved to be an absolutely invaluable service to not only myself and my groom but to our entire family. I couldn't imagine doing this without Skylight and I can certainly say I hold Skylar near and dear to my heart.

A millions thanks for making my wedding even more amazing than I could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 07/07/2014

misty · Married on 04/13/2013

Skylar Norris was very personable and pleasant to work with. She was supportive and put me at ease throughout the whole process, provided prompt and thorough communication, and offered great advice /recommendations for our DIY wedding. She did a great job connecting me with wonderful vendors as well. Skylar did an amazing job with set up, managing vendors, staying on schedule, and making sure things ran smoothly. Overall great experience with Skylight events and weddings!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Skylight Weddings & Events, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• CE Entertainment
    CE Entertainment Wedding DJs

Had the pleasure of sitting down with Skylar. Her vision is unique and WILL make your wedding an outstanding one.

• 3198 W. Windwalker Pl Tucson, 85742 See on map