East Glenn Street, Tucson, AZ 85712 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Details by Nicole

Details! by Nicole is the number one choice for Day of Wedding Coordination in Tucson, Arizona. Details offers packages for the modern day bride, who has a vision for her wedding, but wants to be able to relax and enjoy the day itself!

Nowadays, with wedding blogs and DIY books readily available, more and more couples are opting to plan their own wedding. While there is nothing wrong with this, one thing is for sure—you cannot coordinate your wedding day.

Follow Details by Nicole on

lantern283x300

Photos 33 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

8 Reviews for Details by Nicole

I hired Nicole for day-of services, and let me tell you how glad I am that I did!!! Nicole was so easy to work with, and often provided great suggestions and alternatives to any idea I threw her way. My sister-in-law and I had done the majority of planning, and mainly just needed help setting things up and moving the night along smoothly. Nicole did such a great job working with my vendors, as well as my sister-in-law, and everything looked so amazing when I arrived! She was also extremely attentive throughout the wedding, and always made sure my husband and I were taken care of. She even had the caterer make us a to-go bag, which was awesome for the car ride back to the hotel because we were both starving by the end of the night! Nicole is very attentive of details, which is why the name of her company suits it perfectly! I would recommend her services to anyone! Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Courtney · Married on 01/25/2014

I must say that hiring Details! by Nicole was the best wedding decision I made! Nicole was truly an asset to making our wedding so perfect! She helped us out in so many aspects on the day of the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly so that we, as bride and groom, could just enjoy our day and each other. I honestly don't know what I would have done without Nicole and her expertise!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Sandra · Married on 05/25/2013

I was so pleased that Details! by Nicole was a part of my wedding day. I contacted Nicole to do same-day-coordination-service for my wedding (May, 2013), and from the first meeting it was clear how friendly, funny, open, and genuinely helpful Nicole is. I cannot say what a gift it is to have someone like Nicole in your corner for your wedding day. She takes care of all those little details (and to be honest, I threw a lot at her!) so you and your entire bridal party can sit back and soak in the moment (it goes by so fast - you do NOT want to be fretting over little details)! She made sure that we were taken care of the entire time she was there. She made sure there was a snack and our favorite cocktails waiting for my husband I and after our ceremony to keep our energy up :) She made sure we had dinner served to us right away so we could grab a bite before we were swallowed into the mob, too. Also, when we finally went to bed she had left pieces of cake in our room for us to nibble on (she was sure to save me a gluten-free piece!) - which was a great surprise since we thought the cake was all gone!. She coordinated very well with our dj and catering service to make sure that our time line flowed seamlessly. (Our DJ even commented on what a great job Nicole did after our wedding). I really cannot say what a wonderful a job she did for us! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Details by Nicole FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Seasonal Flowers
    Seasonal Flowers Wedding Florists

What can we say about Nicole, other than she is simply amazing. We truly loved working with her and her positivity. She always goes above and beyond the bride and grooms expectations! She will make your wedding day a breeze without anything for you to worry about. Nicole is always coming up with fresh ideas that make our flowers look even more beautiful! We highly recommend Nicole for your wedding! You will not regret it!! Shirley & Roxanne of Seasonal Flowers

• Melissa Grimes-Guy Photography
    Melissa Grimes-Guy Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole is a wonderful, creative professional! She will make any event perfect and successful. I highly recommend her for any event planning or coordination.

• East Glenn Street Tucson, 85712 See on map