SJ Coordination & Events LLC

Chattanooga, TN View map Visit website
$1,900 Package Price

$1,900 Package Price

SJ Coordination & Events LLC is a wedding planning company based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They specialize in day-of-wedding coordination to assist you in executing your dream celebration. Their team is committed to ensuring that you're kept in the loop so that your special day is wonderfully stress-free.

SJ Coordination & Events LLC offers zoom consultations where you can discuss which services you need on your special day. Their team then provides rehearsals to prepare everyone adequately for the occasion. Other services they can provide to give you a seamless experience include an on-site coordinator, timeline management, reception coordination, cocktail hours, and much more. Additionally, they can coordinate with all of your vendors, such as photographers, florists, caterers, and officiants, to create a harmonious occasion.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Samantha E. Married on 03/27/2022

Amazing coordinator

SJ was an amazing coordinator for our wedding! It made it even better that she was half the price of other coordinators we found in the area. We live 5 hours from our venue and moved our wedding date up significantly to accommodate our life events. Without SJ, I would have probably pulled my hair out and stressed immensely leading up to our big day. She helped in every way she could and if I had questions, I could easily text or call and get an answer or she would take it upon herself find an answer if she didn’t have one. She worked amazingly with all of our vendors and if I couldn’t reach them, she could. SJ was always very honest and transparent, which I loved. She definitely helped to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted! I encourage everyone, if you’re still debating, go with her and you won’t regret it!

SJ Coordination & Events LLC's reply:

Hi Sam! Thank you so much for such kind words! It was truly a blessing to be able to be a part of you & Noah's day! Your family is amazing, and I am so happy for you!
    Rachelle L. Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding Day Of Coordinator

Shauna is the best! An amazing day-of coordinator and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! I did most of the wedding planning myself but was strongly encouraged by a friend to book a day-of coordinator to avoid "last-minute disasters." I couldn't have done it without her!! She made sure that every detail was taken care of so I could just enjoy our special day.

SJ Coordination & Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Rachelle! I enjoyed your day so much! Many many blessing for the both of you! Don't forget the new baby pics! So happy for you both.
  • Malia
    Malia E. Married on 07/14/2018

Best coordinator anyone could have

Hands down, I booked her because we had the same last name and I thought it was a sign. IT SURE WAS! I am so happy I went with SJ. She handled everything and she is affordable. She did things that the other coordinators I consulted with would not. Thanks, SJ! Zach and I are so thankful for you!

SJ Coordination & Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Maila! Your wedding was awesome.

We don't have the same last name anymore lol! Hope you two are well!

Real Weddings

• Kelly & Matt
    104 photos · 09/04/2021

Deals

SJ Coordination & Events LLC 1
Offer

Day of Coordination for 2022 / 2023 couples will get $100 off if you sign up within 72 hours of consultation. Must mention discount.

Pricing

Team

Shauna
Shauna "SJ" Edwards
Owner

Hi! My name is Shauna Jane Edwards but everyone calls me SJ. I have a daughter and two dogs so I guess three kids! I absolutely LOVE day of coordination. It must be the capricorn in me plus being left handed.

When I have free time you can catch me on trails horseback riding, camping, or online shopping. My music playlists go from one extreme to the other. I like being well rounded plus there are great songs in every genre.

I'm southern native and I have an accent. Yes I say and write y'all! If you can tell, I have a sense of humor that comes with my coordination. I love to share fun and happiness on my clients special day.

Alana Bennett
Alana Bennett
Wedding Planner

Hello! My name is Alana Bennett. I'm a mother of 5 beautiful children and I've spent my life here in the South, teaching me true Southern hospitality to my core. I've been designing and coordinating events, luxury magazine layouts, photo shoots and weddings for over a decade. My passion is helping brides make their dream day a reality and seeing their perfect wedding unfold in front of their eyes. When I'm not working I love spending time with my husband and kids outdoors, especially on the water, and experiencing live music with my husband. I'm also a famed bargain hunter (5 kids makes it a bit of a necessity!) and I always want to deliver the greatest value and experience for my clients.

Chattanooga, TN, 37341
Location of (SJ Coordination & Events LLC)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding