3416 Clover Meadows Dr., Chesapeake, VA 23321 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Simply Elegant by Audra

Simply Elegant by Audra is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Chesapeake, Virginia, which also serves many of the surrounding areas. Founded and operated by Audra Cindric, this beauty salon provides professional expertise when it comes to creating glamorous bridal looks for their clients. Audra boasts over two decades worth of experience, so she has the know-how to create the sort of look you desire for your wedding day.

Providing the complete package, Simply Elegant by Audra is able to create stunning looks that allow you to wow the wedding party and your significant other. Whether you want textured hair styling, an elegant updo, exotic extensions, or something more, Audra can provide. In terms of makeup, Audra offers airbrushing, contouring, eye makeup, and a whole host of other techniques. She is also able to provide wedding party makeup, so that you can bring your friends and family members along to get pampered, too.

Also providing onsite services, she is able to come directly to you to bring her creative flair to the fore.

Simply Elegant by Audra adores attending weddings to allow newlyweds-to-be look as glowing on the outside as they feel on the inside. They have a passion for playing a part in making the day extra wonderful. Some of their other services include:

• Consultation

Simply Elegant by Audra 3
  • Kirstyn

Kirstyn St. Pierre · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Service

I cannot rave enough about Audra. She was so wonderful to work with! She worked with my many different vendors to make my bridal portraits work and she always has a great attitude. As a ginger, I often worry about makeup artists who will cover my freckles, but Audra knew exactly how to deal with my fair complexion. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Danielle Curling · Married on 10/12/2018

Natural & flawless

Audra is AMAZING! I previously had two trials prior to Audra (both of which had a TON of amazing reviews on this site). I was so disheartened by my experiences that I almost decided to do my own makeup. THANKFULLY, my hair stylist convinced me to give Audra a try.

I was an out of town bride so we had our first meeting over the phone. She put me at ease an I instantly fell in love with her personality. The day of my trial she came to my mother-in laws house totally prepared. My makeup looked AMAZING! And I could not wait to use her for my big day.

Audra is also SUPER reliable! There was a hurricane the night before my big day and several roads were closed due to downed trees. She even arrived at the venue prior to me. She called and told me there was a tree down blocking the entire road, however, there was a driveway we could use to get around it.

Everyone LOVED their makeup. Myself, my 2 bridesmaids, both Moms and my sister in-law were stunned how beautiful they looked. My mother in law still talks about how gorgeous she felt that day. All of us have said if there is ever another event we need our makeup done for Audra is our girl!

Simply Elegant by Audra 4
    Simply Elegant by Audra 5
    Simply Elegant by Audra 6
    Sent on 03/13/2019

Simply Elegant by Audra's reply:

Oh Danielle! Thank you so much. You were awesome to work with and thank you so much for trusting me as your make up artist. You are Stunning inside and out. You and your bridal party were the best and made my job easy. I wish you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness!

Mindy · Married on 06/16/2018

Audra was extremely friendly,professional, and flexible. We had a party of 10 and she made everyone look absolute stunning. I would definitely recommend Audra to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist for any event.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Simply Elegant by Audra Pricing

Simply Elegant by Audra Price Rates

Simply Elegant by Audra FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Shaving
    Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Cathy Smith Photography
    Cathy Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Audra for a very long time. I've always envied her make-up skills, and have even had her do mine once upon a time. Even with me being nervous about someone putting makeup on my face, she did a beautiful job and it lasted throughout the day and late into that night. If you're concerned about your makeup looking perfect - Audra is your go-to lady!!

• 3416 Clover Meadows Dr. Chesapeake, VA, 23321 See on map