Enchanted Styles LLC

Smithfield, VA View map

Licensed cosmetologist with 15+ years of experience and business insured. On-site hair styling for weddings and special events. Sit back and enjoy the time you have with your girls getting ready together while drinking mimosas! I am on location! So that means I travel to you! I strive to bring your image of perfection to life with a little enchantment :)

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Donna K. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Go with Jenny!

Jenny is amazing! I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair, only that I wanted it up. I told Jenny that she could do whatever she wanted with my hair, and I'm so glad I did! What she created was beyond whatever I could have imagined or found online. It was stunning! My husband loved it (literally the first thing he told me after the ceremony was that he loved my hair and makeup)! Jenny also did all of my bridesmaids' hair and my mom's hair (my mom is extremely picky about her hair, but loved what Jenny did to it!). Every look was completely different and so beautiful! Truly works of art. I felt so bad taking the bobby pins out of my hair after the wedding because of all the work she put in. Jenny is very professional and fun to talk to! Definitely go with her!!

Enchanted Styles LLC's reply:

Aww thank you so much Donna! This was so sweet! Hopefully after COVID has calmed down, we will work together again soon! 馃挄馃挄
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 05/29/2021

Jennifer鈥檚 talent is unmatched!

Wow wow wowwwww! Jennifer at Enchanted Styles is literally the BEST hairstylist I鈥檝e ever had! She is so incredibly talented and able to create looks that are so gorgeous. My entire bridal party (all 15 of them) had our hair done and we got so many compliments! Plus, she was a complete gem to work with. If you use her for your wedding, you won鈥檛 be let down, that鈥檚 a fact!

Enchanted Styles LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! You're so sweet and it was such a pleasure working with you! Hope to work with you again!
    Caitlin Married on 05/22/2021

Hands Down BEST Hair/Makeup Team!!

I was fortunate enough to book Jenny and her team for my wedding back in May after seeing their amazing work at a friends wedding. From the start communication with Jenny was awesome and my trial went so smooth!! Stephanie, Madison, and Markia made my wedding day so perfect. My bridesmaids were SO happy with how their hair and makeup turned out and these three ladies seriously went above and beyond to make sure we were all comfortable and happy with how we looked. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did. 100% recommend them!!!

Enchanted Styles LLC's reply:

Caitlin! these photos are amazing! thank you so much for this. I am so happy everything went amazingly! You look STUNNING! YOUR BRIDAL PARTY PHOTOS IS BEAUTIFUL! I sure do hope we get to work together again! Maybe some future family photos one day! Congratulations my dear! Everyone looked amazing!

Simply Elegant by Audra Simply Elegant by Audra Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenny is phenomenal to work with. She has passion and drive and it shows in all her hair styles. She is fun, fabulous Amazing at what she does. I have had the pleasure of working side by side with her for a few years now. Jenny loves what she does and it shows in all her work.

16281 Bob White Rd. Smithfield, VA, 23430
Location of (Enchanted Styles LLC)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding