Tampa, Tampa, FL 33609 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Simply Divine Events

Simply Divine Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Tampa, Florida. Founder Jessica's goal is to create customized event solutions that help her clients celebrate their special day in full. While she has experience in planning parties and other special events, her favorite events to plan are wedding celebrations. Jessica and her team will go above and beyond to help you create a wedding that meets all of your dreams, desires, and expectations.

Simply Divine Events can offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and non-religious weddings. Some of the wedding planning services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

1234548010206672804631087877807344528658437n

• Videos 3

39 Reviews for Simply Divine Events

Lane · Married on 11/13/2016

Jessica with SDE was worth every penny and MORE!!! Since we were doing a destination wedding, she was so helpful to us and a lifesaver!! She knew all of the vendors and has a relationship established with them -- this is worth so much! Jessica really knows her business and the industry! She was helpful every step of the way. I could not have done it without her! The weekend of the wedding she was taking care of things I had forgotten about, she was simply AMAZING! She was so professional, sweet, and helpful! The day of the ceremony she was there taking care of things every step of the way.. I cannot thank her enough for making everything run smoothly!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2016

Jessica is knowledgeable about the entire wedding process and recommends great vendors. Both them and her are so easy to work with and have great ideas for those that are not sure what they want or just have a basic idea (like me). She was able to keep me on track and remind me when I was falling behind on getting tasks done. She was able to develop the schedule for the day (which I had no idea how to do) and coordinate with all the vendors so I didn't have to spend time calling and checking on them. Even when things run behind, she was able to work with all to get us back on track. Can't say enough good things about her!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jessica made my day flawless. My mother, mother in law, or bridal party did not lift a finger the entire day. She made sure everything and everyone was where and when it needed to be. When the wedding was over all of my gifts and belongings were nearly placed in my room just like I would have done myself. She was everywhere doing everything. She is so calm and so efficient! I am complete control freak and a wedding planner myself and had full confidence in her taking control of my day. I did day of planning and would recommend that every at the very least do that. If you want to assure a seemly flawless day go with Jessica, she truly was the best!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Simply Divine Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Davis Islands Garden Club
    Davis Islands Garden Club Banquet Halls

One of my Favorite event planners! I have known Jessica for approx 8 years and can't think of a better company to work with. She has orchestrated numerous events at our facility not to mention my right hand for hosting the Davis Islands Garden Club bridal show the last 2 years. I am beyond grateful for her hard work & dedication. Michelle James - Davis Islands Garden Club

• The Vault
    The Vault Rooftop Weddings

Simply Divine Events created the most enchanting wedding reception at The Vault. Every detail was taken care of and we were witness to a couple's dream come true.

• Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

A wonderful vendor to work with.

• Tampa Tampa, FL, 33609 See on map