Simply Divine Events

Tampa, FL View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Simply Divine Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Tampa, Florida. Founder Jessica's goal is to create customized event solutions that help her clients celebrate their special day in full. While she has experience in planning parties and other special events, her favorite events to plan are wedding celebrations. Jessica and her team will go above and beyond to help you create a wedding that meets all of your dreams, desires, and expectations.

Simply Divine Events can offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and non-religious weddings. Some of the wedding planning services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tracey
    Tracey D. Married on 11/09/2019

The Absolute Best

Jess was AMAZING! I always felt like I had someone by my side through the finalizing processes. I was super comfortable with Jess from the beginning and knew she would handle everything perfectly for me. That said, I had no stress and really enjoyed my wedding day because of her help. I cannot say Thank You enough to her for everything she did. My Wedding was literally perfect!!
    Lane Married on 11/13/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica with SDE was worth every penny and MORE!!! Since we were doing a destination wedding, she was so helpful to us and a lifesaver!! She knew all of the vendors and has a relationship established with them -- this is worth so much! Jessica really knows her business and the industry! She was helpful every step of the way. I could not have done it without her! The weekend of the wedding she was taking care of things I had forgotten about, she was simply AMAZING! She was so professional, sweet, and helpful! The day of the ceremony she was there taking care of things every step of the way.. I cannot thank her enough for making everything run smoothly!
    Nicole Married on 05/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is knowledgeable about the entire wedding process and recommends great vendors. Both them and her are so easy to work with and have great ideas for those that are not sure what they want or just have a basic idea (like me). She was able to keep me on track and remind me when I was falling behind on getting tasks done. She was able to develop the schedule for the day (which I had no idea how to do) and coordinate with all the vendors so I didn't have to spend time calling and checking on them. Even when things run behind, she was able to work with all to get us back on track. Can't say enough good things about her!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Davis Islands Garden Club Davis Islands Garden Club Banquet Halls

One of my Favorite event planners! I have known Jessica for approx 8 years and can't think of a better company to work with. She has orchestrated numerous events at our facility not to mention my right hand for hosting the Davis Islands Garden Club bridal show the last 2 years. I am beyond grateful for her hard work & dedication. Michelle James - Davis Islands Garden Club

The Vault The Vault Historic Weddings

Simply Divine Events created the most enchanting wedding reception at The Vault. Every detail was taken care of and we were witness to a couple's dream come true.

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

A wonderful vendor to work with.

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33609
813-244-7110
Location of (Simply Divine Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding