Simply Divine Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Divine Events

Stylish. Sophisticated. Simply Divine Events
Simply Divine Events is precisely what our name implies: customized solutions to create events that are nothing short of divine.

From an informal brunch for a dozen of your closest friends to an exquisite destination wedding with all of the trimmings—or anything in between—Simply Divine Events wants you to expect perfection, then sit back and relax as we make it happen.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Jessica with SDE was worth every penny and MORE!!! Since we were doing a destination wedding, she was so helpful to us and a lifesaver!! She knew all of the vendors and has a relationship established with them -- this is worth so much! Jessica really knows her business and the industry! She was helpful every step of the way. I could not have done it without her! The weekend of the wedding she was taking care of things I had forgotten about, she was simply AMAZING! She was so professional, sweet, and helpful! The day of the ceremony she was there taking care of things every step of the way.. I cannot thank her enough for making everything run smoothly!

Profile Picture Lane, 11/13/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Jessica is knowledgeable about the entire wedding process and recommends great vendors. Both them and her are so easy to work with and have great ideas for those that are not sure what they want or just have a basic idea (like me). She was able to keep me on track and remind me when I was falling behind on getting tasks done. She was able to develop the schedule for the day (which I had no idea how to do) and coordinate with all the vendors so I didn't have to spend time calling and checking on them. Even when things run behind, she was able to work with all to get us back on track. Can't say enough good things about her!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica made my day flawless. My mother, mother in law, or bridal party did not lift a finger the entire day. She made sure everything and everyone was where and when it needed to be. When the wedding was over all of my gifts and belongings were nearly placed in my room just like I would have done myself. She was everywhere doing everything. She is so calm and so efficient! I am complete control freak and a wedding planner myself and had full confidence in her taking control of my day. I did day of planning and would recommend that every at the very least do that. If you want to assure a seemly flawless day go with Jessica, she truly was the best!

Profile Picture Christiana, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
One of my Favorite event planners! I have known Jessica for approx 8 years and can't think of a better company to work with. She has orchestrated numerous events at our facility not to mention my right hand for hosting the Davis Islands Garden Club bridal show the last 2 years. I am beyond grateful for her hard work & dedication. Michelle James - Davis Islands Garden Club

Simply Divine Events created the most enchanting wedding reception at The Vault. Every detail was taken care of and we were witness to a couple's dream come true.

A wonderful vendor to work with.

We love to work with Simply Divine Events!! They always make everything flow seamlessly and make the wedding day seem effortlessl! They are incredibly experienced and professional, not too mention fun!!

I love working with Jessica and Lori. Every wedding that I do with them is completely different and amazing. They are extremely professional, creative, and a pleasure to work with!

80 PROS I KNOW