Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Florida Sun Weddings

Making your destination Florida Beach Wedding/event a day you will never forget!

Destination Florida Beach Weddings!

Florida Sun Weddings is a family owned wedding planning business established in 1997.
We tend to every request with precision and care; we customize each event to the last detail.
Our services also include beach ceremony rentals: altar sites, chairs with covers and sashes, sand ceremony decorations, music and more.
Three quarters of our clientèle are destination beach weddings from any of the 50 States all the way to Europe.

The rest of our clientèle are local couples for which we are planning either the entire event at churches of all faiths to Country Club receptions.

For the brides that love to plan and organize on their own, we offer just supervising “The Day Of the Wedding Only”.
You can find us on one of our local beaches from Englewood, Nokomis, Venice, Sarasota, Siesta Key, Lido Key and Longboat Key area, setting up one of our many beautiful beach ceremony sets and choreographing yet another perfect ceremony.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (9)
Timelines (4)
Full Planning (3)
Partial Planning (1)

Everything was perfect. Every detail was incredible. Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable. All recommendations were amazing. Our day was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Candis, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jose and I had to plan our wedding in 4 to 3 months due to my father being very ill and put in hospice at home...My dream wedding was to have it at the beach,I contacted a few beach planners but when I spoke to Tina and Mark I had no reason to look at other planners...Tina has been an amazing person without knowing me,with her support,dedication and most of all the care she showed me and still showing me...My wedding could not be more perfect due to the outstanding service,From keeping track of the weather days ahead,the beach set up,the music ,the location they pic for pictures,they are Amazing ,Mark is AWESOME,He keeps you posted the day before,they have options just in case it rains,,,when you say you want RELIABLE ,EFFICIENT, CORDINATION,SET UP ,MUSIC ,GUIDANCE, PRICE AND CARE YOU HAVE IT ALL AT FLSUNWEDDINDS WITH TINA AND MARK,THEY ARE AMAZING PEOPLE,WHO REALLY CARE,I am so HAPPY and I thank god I had them do my wedding,IT IS UNBELIABLE OF HOW MANY LIKES AND HOW MY WEDDING PICTURES ARE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE OF HOW BEAUTIFUL MY WEDDING WAS...IT WAS A BRIDES AND GROOMS DREAM COME TRUE...I LOVE THEM AND I CAN NOT THANK TGEM ENOUGH. My family and friends are amazed, IT WAS STUNNING!

Profile Picture rosa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was so perfect! You all did an amazing job with the set-up and always willing to go the extra mile. We were so lucky to have a beautiful sunset wedding. Thanks for everything you did to help us out and making our day perfect. Lisa Rosser

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews

Beach Packages

97 Photos

Destination Florida Beach Weddings
1:01 minutes
Making your dream beach wedding a memory that you will forever cherish. FloridaSunWeddings.com
1:28 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1454079774 e76bb39cb8249aa2 1445260539603 8tropicalbreezeredwhitelaceyliam

10% Discount on Monday - Thursday Weddings

Redeem In-Store
10% discounts available on Monday through Thursday weddings. Please mention Wedding Wire promotion.

Beneva Flowers has been working with both Sigrid, Tina and their team for many years. We can always count on everything from start to finish to be perfect. Their level of detail and professionalism is unmatched. They will always go the extra mile for their brides to ensure their day is special.

Sun Weddings is a wonderful team to work with! They pay attention to every important detail of your special day! I highly recommend them to make sure your day is the best it can be!

When I hear that a bride I am working with has selected Sun Weddings to perform their beach ceremony, I am thrilled! I know that the Sun Wedding Team will provide exceptional service and can depend on them to deliver a "happy" bride to me to begin the wedding festivities, here, at the hotel. Sonja Newton Holiday Inn Lido Beach

Sun Weddings is absolutely wonderful to work with. Tina and Sigrid have an outstanding attention for detail, and we love having them with us at our resort. They take care of the family and brides needs and can absolutely plan anything you send thier way! It has truly been a pleasure to work with you on the many wonderful events we have had in the past, and hopes of many more in the future!

Sun Weddings is wonderful and we highly recommend them to our brides. They are alwasy so personable and easy to work with.

Siesta Key, Lido Key, Venice, Longboat Key, Nokomis, Englewood, Sarasota, FL 34242   See On Map
941-320-3364 (phone) 941-493-8711 (fax)
8:30AM - 7:30PM