Florida Sun Weddings

Venice, FL View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Destination Florida Beach Weddings!

Florida Sun Weddings is a family owned wedding planning business established in 1997.
We tend to every request with precision and care; we customize each event to the last detail.
Our services also include beach ceremony sets: altar sites, chairs, sashes, sand ceremony decorations, music and more.
You can find us on one of our local beaches from Venice, Casey Key, Nokomis, Sarasota, Siesta Key, Lido Key and Longboat Key area, setting up one of our many beautiful beach ceremony sets and choreographing yet another perfect ceremony.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Michele A. Married on 04/14/2022

Best experience!! Highly recommend

We had a small beautiful sunset wedding on April 14th, 2022, on Venice Beach. From the moment I spoke to Tina (Florida Sun Weddings), I knew that she was the one we could trust to take care of our special day. The process was all laid out from having to purchase the marriage license, to arriving at the perfect location right before sunset. The officiant made us feel so comfortable, and we had some humorous moments during the ceremony, makes us smile when we talk about it. The photographer, Christina Gebel, was amazing. We are obsessed with our photos, the moments she captured are priceless. We highly recommend Florida Sun Weddings for anyone wanting a perfect, stress-free, detailed, wedding in Florida!

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your very kind and thoughtful words.
    We truly appreciate it. Wishing you both a lifetime of love & happiness.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 04/03/2021

The best ever!

Florida Sun Weddings was the best decision I made when it came to my dream wedding. They are dedicated to each and every wedding they do. You truly feel like you are their only client when they are doing 10 other weddings at the same time. Tina was amazing. She was so responsive and helpful. She even made sure that I had everything I needed that I didn't even think of. I went with 2 vendors that she referred us to for the hair and makeup as well as a videographer. I could not have been happier with both vendors. Everyone at my wedding was impressed with the entire wedding setup and how beautiful it looked. I was impressed with how fast they took it down and headed to the next wedding on the other side of the pier. We got married on Sharky's Beach on the right side of the pier and even though the beach was packed with people, the entire ceremony and first dance was beautiful and impressively thought out. They are not a fly by night company. They know their industry very well and everything was perfection!

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you so very much for your super kind and thoughtful words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review for us. Wishing you and John a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jimmy
    Jim J. Married on 09/18/2020

A dream come true

Florida Sun Weddings (FSW) is a family owned wedding planning team. Mark, Tina, and Cristina were all a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. They are knowledgeable which allowed my wife and I to have a stress free wedding day. They were flexible which allowed us to have a unique experience. They were professional, responsive, accomidating...I can't say enough about them.

After my wife and I had to postpone our local wedding twice we decided to elope in Venice, Florida. We worked with FSW to have a beautiful sun set wedding that went beautifully. FSW met all deadlines are were always professional.

Tina recommended the place where we made our dinner reservations for dinner after our ceremony. They are well known in the community. Tell any vendor that you are working Tina and you are instantly treated like family! Tina kept in contact with me from the time we got off the plane. She helped to make sure we didn't forget rings and explained the marriage license process. She made sure she stayed up to date on COVID restrictions and rules.

Mark helped make my wife and I feel comfortable. He was willing to throw flower petals when asked on the spot to make a great photo.

Cristina is a talented photographer and really understands the sun and lighting. She worked with us from our first look until the sun went down. Her shots are dramatic and really capture the moment.

You cannot go wrong with FSW. We and glad we did!

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Jim, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review for us. We truly appreciate it and wish you Jen a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • illustration stars

36 photos 路 05/26/2022
  • Bre & Jayar
    62 photos 路 10/27/2018

Beneva Weddings Beneva Weddings Wedding Florists

Beneva Flowers has been working with both Sigrid, Tina and their team for many years. We can always count on everything from start to finish to be perfect. Their level of detail and professionalism is unmatched. They will always go the extra mile for their brides to ensure their day is special.

Kimberly Dyer Photography Kimberly Dyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Sun Weddings is a wonderful team to work with! They pay attention to every important detail of your special day! I highly recommend them to make sure your day is the best it can be!

Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lido Beach-@The Beach Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lido Beach-@The Beach Hotel Weddings

When I hear that a bride I am working with has selected Sun Weddings to perform their beach ceremony, I am thrilled! I know that the Sun Wedding Team will provide exceptional service and can depend on them to deliver a "happy" bride to me to begin the wedding festivities, here, at the hotel. Sonja Newton Holiday Inn Lido Beach

1716 S, Lakeside Ct Venice, FL, 34293
9413203364
941-497-7561

8:30AM - 7:30PM
Location of (Florida Sun Weddings)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding