Florida Sun Weddings Reviews

Florida Sun Weddings 4
Florida Sun Weddings 5

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2018

Hands down the best

Brides and Grooms look no further. Hands down Florida Sun Weddings are the best! This is family run business. They are the most beautiful people and true professionals. Their attention to detail is amazing. Their quick response to questions you have along the way is so refreshing. They truly make the process worry free. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. Our friends and family can’t stop talking about it.— Randy & Colleen

• Kelsey

Kelsey Mcfarland · Married on 11/10/2018

It doesn't get better than fsw!

If you want your special day to be stress free and everything you ever dreamed of, this is the family that will make it happen at an affordable rate. They go over the top to ensure that you are informed and everything is just how you would like it. From the planning stages of picking a beach and package, to recommending vendors and places for receptions, to fulfilling every small request... they will far exceed your expectations. I could not be more pleased with the service they provided and the memories we were able to make because of Florida Sun Weddings. They are amazing and you won't regret a thing if you book with them!!!

Jamie White · Married on 10/12/2018

Ron & Jamie White

Florida sun weddings helped us plan the wedding of our dreams. From the first call to the last, Tina was outstanding! Everything was perfect and even more beautiful than we could have imagined. The whole team provided excellent service and Christina's pictures capture our special day perfectly. Thanks for making our special day one to remember!

Tammy · Married on 05/08/2018

They were very professional and went way beyond to make our wedding the most beautiful and elegant wedding we could of ever imagined. They even put together our package to meet our budget.

Florida Sun Weddings 6

Candis · Married on 12/16/2017

Everything was perfect. Every detail was incredible. Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable. All recommendations were amazing. Our day was absolutely perfect.

Florida Sun Weddings 7
    Florida Sun Weddings 8
    Florida Sun Weddings 9

rosa · Married on 10/14/2017

Jose and I had to plan our wedding in 4 to 3 months due to my father being very ill and put in hospice at home...My dream wedding was to have it at the beach,I contacted a few beach planners but when I spoke to Tina and Mark I had no reason to look at other planners...Tina has been an amazing person without knowing me,with her support,dedication and most of all the care she showed me and still showing me...My wedding could not be more perfect due to the outstanding service,From keeping track of the weather days ahead,the beach set up,the music ,the location they pic for pictures,they are Amazing ,Mark is AWESOME,He keeps you posted the day before,they have options just in case it rains,,,when you say you want RELIABLE ,EFFICIENT, CORDINATION,SET UP ,MUSIC ,GUIDANCE, PRICE AND CARE YOU HAVE IT ALL AT FLSUNWEDDINDS WITH TINA AND MARK,THEY ARE AMAZING PEOPLE,WHO REALLY CARE,I am so HAPPY and I thank god I had them do my wedding,IT IS UNBELIABLE OF HOW MANY LIKES AND HOW MY WEDDING PICTURES ARE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE OF HOW BEAUTIFUL MY WEDDING WAS...IT WAS A BRIDES AND GROOMS DREAM COME TRUE...I LOVE THEM AND I CAN NOT THANK TGEM ENOUGH. My family and friends are amazed, IT WAS STUNNING!

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2017

Our wedding was so perfect! You all did an amazing job with the set-up and always willing to go the extra mile. We were so lucky to have a beautiful sunset wedding. Thanks for everything you did to help us out and making our day perfect. Lisa Rosser

Tee · Married on 11/12/2016

I don't even know where to start and hopefully i can write this without crying ?? This was the most beautiful yet stressful experience of my life. I was online trying to find event promo jobs for my god daughter in florida and this advertisement popped up saying heeey get married in florida! I had already been looking for a location and evvvverything that was nice in new york was so expensive! So i figured why not save a tremendous amount of money and have a wedding slash mini honey moon in florida.

I made my list of companies and called...all of them rude and then i ran across Mrs. Tina ?? such a beautiful heart and professional angel! She help me from start to finish, she'd text me to see how everything was coming along and if i need to add or take away anything. And even when the Pastor canceled on me 3 hours before the wedding and my photographer never showed she stepped in and found 2 more angles to complete the task.

Once the music started and i began to walk on the sand to toward the love of my life everything was PERFECT! I couldn't of asked for Tina to add anything else or do anything else. She worked to hard and made sure everything was so, so while i was crying my eyes out! My husband and i thank her from the bottom of our hearts for making our fairtale come true. ~ Many blessing's to you, your family and the business ????

Theresa S. Jones

Sent on 12/02/2016

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Hello Theresa, When you told us just a few hours before your ceremony that both your Pastor & your Photographer would not be able to make it. We were so glad that our team, Pastor Don & photographer Cristina were available and could step in on such short notice. Most important is that your special day was perfect! We truly appreciate the time you took to write these very kind and from your heart words for us. We wish you and Troy all the love and happiness in the world. Thank you so much from Tina & the FloridaSunWeddings team

David · Married on 11/11/2016

I have sincerely never written a review before.
    However, the team (Sigrid, Tina, and Mark) deserve so much more, then my time and thoughts. I have to share with the world how truly blessed my wife and I have been to have had them be a part of our day. They sincerely treated us as if we were the most important wedding they have ever been a part of. As if we were family.
    First impression, professional passionate full of purpose and as classy as they come. With a sense of humble confidence that set us at ease.
    As we developed a relationship with them. They certainly made my Bride feel at ease, and gave me the feeling as if I wasn't up against everything on my own. They have relationships with only the most upstanding vendors in the business, and extend their resources to u with no pressure but as a comfort to know u will be in good hands.

Sunweddings, Ana and I are humbled and gracious for you. We only regret we will have limited contact with you now that are day is over.
    From our two hearts that are now as one. We thank you??
    Sincerely David and Ana Mills...

Sent on 11/20/2016

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

David, thank you so much for your very kind words and it truly was our pleasure being apart of your special day. Ana absolutely looked stunning!
    Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and love!
    Take care, Mark & the FSW team

Florida Sun Weddings made our beach-side wedding beautiful, fun, easy and complete. Tina and Sigrid are lovely people and genuinely wanted our wedding to be everything we wanted and then some. They are experienced and offer quality, customized décor and set up. They took care of everything so we could enjoy the activities of pre-wedding, wedding ceremony and post-wedding celebrations. Their expertise and knowledge of the other vendors we needed is extraordinary. They put us in touch with some of the best in the field for hair and make-up, photography, videography, flowers, transportation, and caterers/restaurants. They even offered suggestions for fun, outdoor activities we enjoyed while in Florida. We could not have been more pleased with Florida Sun Weddings' quality services, beautiful décor, genuine caring and love, responsiveness to our needs, communication skills and timeliness, flexibility to our needs, and professionalism! Anyone looking to plan a Florida wedding in the Sarasota area will not regret partnering with Florida Sun Weddings!

Sarabeth · Married on 07/29/2016

I chose Florida Sun Weddings for my ceremony on Siesta Key Beach – and I’m so glad I did! Tina, Sigrid and team did a WONDERFUL job! I got engaged in December 2015 and my now husband and I knew we wanted to have our wedding in the summer. Once we decided on Florida (I have family in Sarasota) I did a lot of research on places for ceremonies, different companies for wedding packages and when I landed on Sun Weddings, I had a feeling their team was my best choice – and I was right! Tina was very responsive and genuinely cared about my planning process and decisions from day one. Before I had even signed anything or gave them a deposit Tina was there to answer all of my questions. I live in Los Angeles and my sister (Matron of Honor) and my mother live in Sarasota. They met with Tina and went through the décor choices, set-up, timing and everything. (We chose“White Elegance”) Every week leading up to the wedding day Tina and Sigrid made sure everything was taken care of and reminding us of all the details – getting our marriage license, our guests, transportation, etc. Our officiant, Don Nations, that Sun Weddings chose did a lovely job and even Skyped with my husband and I weeks before the big day to meet us face-to-face and make sure he had everything down we had requested. On our wedding day, July 29, 2016, it was storming in Sarasota. Of course, I was nervous because our ceremony was going to be on Siesta Key Beach. My sister called Tina, and of course Sun Weddings was on top of it, watching the weather and reassured us that it was going to be clear on the beach. Once I arrived in the limo, Tina was there waiting, jumped in the limo with a big smile, and let me know how and what was about to take place. She sent my Matron of Honor down the sandy aisle. When I got out of the limo, and I saw my guests and the set-up, (and my husband to be) it took my breath away. Everything was gorgeous! It looked like a magazine photoshoot! Tina was right there by my side, with my

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

I am so thankful for florida sun weddings. They are absolutely amazing and not only are they highly professional, but they treat you like family! Tina did a fantastic job on making our day as perfect and smooth as possible! She was with us every step of the way...I couldn't have done it without Florida sun weddings! I am forever grateful for Tina and I will recommend Florida sun weddings to everyone!
    Nicole Seiler xoxoxoxo

Jess · Married on 06/05/2016

Words cannot express how happy we were with Florida Sun Weddings! I planned our wedding from 1,000 miles away from Sarasota and am a bit of a control freak. Sun Weddings was VERY quick with their responses throughout the entire experience! Tina even repaired a chandelier that I had mailed to them for the ceremony! Everything went very smoothly and the communication was amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend Sun Weddings to anyone!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Hello Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure being apart of your very special day! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Tina, Sigrid and their team are priceless! There attention to detail, quick and quality of communication, as well as their final product can't be rated high enough! We enjoyed working with Tina to plan our wedding from over 1,000 miles away, she answered my questions in a timely manner and never overwhelmed me with information. She was very flexible in the package I chose for our ceremony and graciously let me pick and choose pieces. The Sun Weddings team ensured the smoothness of our ceremony, pictures taking, and most importantly a moment to freshen up before hitting the party! I also choose to use her sister-in-law as our photographer and can't tell you how impressed I was that she came up for before pictures, took numerous creative photos, photos that I requested, as well as some reception pictures after. They truly went above and beyond and we will remember them and our perfect day forever!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Dear Ashley, We can't thank you enough for your very kinds words! We truly loved every minute of planning your wedding and we want to thank you for letting us be apart of your very special day! Your, FloridaSunWeddings team!

AMARIS · Married on 12/28/2015

They made our dreams come true...and was very helpful...the communication was outstanding..I couldn't have asked for a better day...we was very pleased with everything..it was a beautiful day for us

Sent on 01/04/2016

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Hello Amaris, thank you so much, it was our pleasure being apart of your special day!

I had the most greatest wedding planners. They were all wonderful, very helpful, very friendly, always kept in contact, and made you feel like family. Thats how comfortable they made us feel. They were amazingggg and would recommend them to everyone! Very happy

Sent on 12/23/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much.! We try our very best and really appreciate all of your very kind words! Happy Holidays!!

Diane and Ray · Married on 11/29/2015

This family team is truly fantastic to work with! After initially contacting a few different planners they were quickly number one based on their responsiveness, knowledge and willingness to work with our needs from my very first point of contact. I worked with them over nearly four months from Ohio for our Florida beach wedding; for every contact and question they responded immediately, and always had a solution or suggestion. We were lucky enough to meet them In person when we were in the area about 6 weeks prior to our big day, and that only assured me I had made the correct decision. Each one of the team- Sigrid, Tina, Mark, and Cristina, our photographer, were so very pleasant and accommodating every single step of the way. They provided a wonderful officiant (Dr. Don Nations) whom we were also able to contact ahead of time. He solicited information from us and customized the ceremony to make it unique for us and our family. When we had issues with the amount of beach at our chosen location they checked ahead of time, and we decided to move it just in case. However, the day of the wedding they were gracious enough to check our first choice location one more time....because they knew the spot was special to us. They determined it was possible and were able to set up exactly where and how we initially desired. Our intimate and memorable wedding could not have been more perfect thanks to this extremely talented and professional team and if it is at all in their power, they will make your request a reality. That they are a family team just made it a bit more special to us since that is something we value so highly. Truly kind, classy, and professional people. You simply cannot go wrong choosing this team!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Diane & Ray, it was an absolute pleasure for us to be apart of your very special day! We know how special it was for you to have your ceremony at your location and we were so happy that we were able to make it happen. Thank you so much for your very kind words and we wish you and Ray all the very best!
    From all of us at the FSW team!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2015

They truly made my day special. They are extremely professional and I did not have to stress or worry about ANYTHING. They took care of it all for me and took my idea and turned it into reality. I would recommend their services to anyone wanting stress free wedding on the beach!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Hi ELizabeth,
    It was an honor planning your ceremony and beach reception, you have such a beautiful family! We wish you all the best for your future,
    Your FloridaSunWeddings Team

Allison · Married on 10/21/2015

Sun Wedding was great to work with & affordable for my destination wedding. I am a Michigan resident and I have family living in Venice, Florida. I contacted Tina about her company and I received a quick response every time. She was very helpful to recommend wedding vendors that I need for the day. All the vendors and even the court house spoke very highly of Tina and her company Sun Wedding. I am so glad they hosted my special day the scenery package was so beautiful and they had many others packages to choose from. All of Sun Wedding staff was very friendly, easy to work with, & had high standards for making my day wedding day perfect. The minister was provided but Sun Wedding, Dr.Don, who make the ceremony fun and comfortable for me and my guests. Sun Weddings organized my day allowing me to stress less and enjoy every moment from the planning to the wedding day its self.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Hi Allison,
    we thank you so much for your kind words, we truly enjoyed planning this special day for you, all the best for your future,
    Tina and the FSW team

Amber · Married on 10/10/2015

Florida Sun Weddings are the best! Working with Tina and Sigrid was a pleasure. We would recommend them to anyone who needs help with wedding planning and decor should use FSW. The best in the biz!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Thank you Amber, it was an honor being part of your special day, we wish you both all the happiness for your future,
    Sigrid and The FSW team

I thought I would just post the email I sent to thank Florida Sun Weddings as it is as truthful as a review gets. They really are wonderful to work with!
    "I just want to thank you all, an incredible family of planners that make things happen, for your hand in the best night of our lives. The wedding was beyond perfect and it wouldn't have happened without your direction, assistance and impeccable skills. Chris and I can't thank you enough for the hard work and time you invested to ensure our day
    wonderful. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you! You have
    no idea how much I truly appreciate it❤️ We will forever recommend you!
    Thank you again for making our wedding so flawless and memorable!!!"

Sent on 10/09/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Thank you for kind words we truly appreciate them. It was a pleasure sharing this beautiful day with you and your families & friends.
    The Florida Sun Weddings team.

Awesome to work with! The set up was amazing as well! Couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words and we are so happy that we were able to be apart of your special day!

Donna · Married on 08/26/2015

My husband and I got married in August at Siesta Key beach. I can not brag enough about Florida Sun Weddings. Tina and her crew go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed of and more. Tina will listen and see that what you envision for your wedding day happens. Our officiant, Scott was amazing. He made the ceremony absolutely perfect. The pictures that Cristina did were absolutely beautiful! Everyone that sees our pictures can not believe how beautiful everything was. I would recommend them in a heart beat. Thank you Florida Sun Weddings for my fairy tale wedding. Donna & Paul

Sent on 11/07/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Thank you Donna and Paul, we are so happy, that you were satisfied with everything, please come back for your 1st anniversary,
    Tina and the FSW team

Tina was truly amazing. She ensured that my vision was captured for our wedding. She was instantly available to answer any questions I had!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words!

Travis · Married on 08/16/2015

Excellent service, well worth the money. They are the best around and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went perfect thanks again.
    Travis and Erin

Sent on 08/27/2015

Florida Sun Weddings's reply:

Travis thank you so much! It was our pleasure being apart of Erin's and your special day!