Tampa, Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About UNIQUE Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Wedding Planner

UNIQUE Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Wedding Planner is a wedding planning company based in Tampa, Florida that has 10 years of experience creating celebrations that reflect each couple’s personality. This team is praised for its conceptual creativity and strong attention to detail. This allows the UNIQUE Wedding & Events team to produce unforgettable celebrations that engage every guest in attendance.

The team at UNIQUE Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Wedding Planner looks for inspiration by thinking outside the box and incorporating new ideas and color schemes in their innovative designs. This wedding planning company offers couples multiple packages ranging from day-of coordination to full event planning. Couples are also offered the following helpful services:

• Consultations

Reception area
Reception area
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
 unique wedding at higgins hall
Couple kiss

86 Reviews for UNIQUE Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Wedding Planner

• Jeff

Jeff Bartilucci · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Homerun!!!!!!!

Staci hit it out of the park for our wedding. Every detail was well thought out and executed. We changed our wedding and made it much smaller due to the pandemic and with all the changes (even though it was extra work for her) she met it with ease and handled it like a true professional. Our wedding surpassed our expectations. Every detail was accounted for. It was truly our perfect day. We plan on using Staci in the future for other events we plan on having. She is truly a gem and after working with her I am sad to see her go.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Alana Weeks · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Planner

Unique Weddings and Events was exactly what I needed to make my big day run smoothly. Eboni Reed was so nice, so helpful, organized, and had everything down to a tee. I could not have done it without her.

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Walker · Married on 12/31/2019

Staci is the glue that held the wedding together

Where do I even begin? If you are contemplating using a wedding planner, let me be the first to tell you, DO IT! (and choose STACI!). I got married on 12.31.2019 and I really wanted to have an epic party to not only celebrate my marriage but also the New Year! When I reached out to Staci, right off the bat she had the most creative and UNIQUE ideas and knew exactly how to execute them. Throughout the planning process, she handled everything like the boss she is. If you want someone who will get things done, she is your gal! My husband was hesitant about having a wedding planner, but on the day after the wedding, he stated that Staci was worth EVERY.SINGLE.PENNY and was a value and asset to our wedding! Some examples include: The day before our wedding, our photo booth cancelled on us.... and before Staci even called me, she got quotes from 2 other companies that were still available, so when she told me the bad news, she already had solutions. It's little things like that, that brides don't even think about happening, which is why Staci was such an asset. When my husband and I went back and fourth like five thousand times on center pieces and decor, Staci did an entire mock set up with all of the real flowers in 3 different centerpiece options. On wedding day, Staci handled all of the vendors and ensured that everything was 110% perfect! Then, during the reception, she periodically came up to my new husband and I with drinks to keep us going! I without a doubt feel lucky and thankful to have had Staci from Unique Weddings & Event's help me with my wedding! She truly took my visions and dreams and made them into the BEST.WEDDING.EVER! I had so many guests say my wedding was truly the best wedding they had ever been too, and I have Staci to thank for that!

Sent on 02/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

UNIQUE Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Christina Maldonado Photography Wedding Photographers

Staci is amazing! She will bring any idea to life in a way you could not imagine. She is super creative and organized. What sets her apart from others is that she is a designer. She creates the impossible with stunning concepts and design. We worked together on a large scale high end wedding on a very short turn around timeline, and she and her team knocked it out of the ball park. That wedding was published internationally, due in part to her great work! You will love her upbeat and get it done personality. If you want to have a wedding day where you do not worry about one things, she is your girl!

• Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Staci is AMAZING!!!! Love, love, love her and her team. She has energy, creativity and creates a unique wedding experience. If you are looking for custom and different she is your lady. Her fun loving personality will be a blessing throughout the whole planning process.

• Left Turn Photo Wedding Photographers

Staci is the utmost professional. She sees to it that the vision for your perfect wedding becomes a seamless reality. You can trust Unique Events to be there when you need a little (or a lot of) help making it all happen:)

• Tampa Tampa, FL, 33606 See on map
    By appointment only.
    Location of (UNIQUE Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Wedding Planner)