3300 Bee Cave Road #240, Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number

About Silver Papery

The bride is a VIP at Silver Papery. We understand that this is a once in a lifetime event that must have the perfect paper to set the tone and perhaps hint of the upcoming colors and theme. Through much past experience, we are set up to make this happen smoothly and pleasantly. We have a large selection of wedding designers from which to choose. Some of our most popular are William Arthur, Crane and Co., Designers Fine Press, Vera Wang, Bella Figura, Smock, Haute Papier, and Carlson Craft. Many times a bride can find exactly what she wants in the albums provided by these designers. If not, we do have custom options.

silver papery 088 web
logo square
table

2 Reviews for Silver Papery

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Silver Papery was the perfect place to get my invitations. They were absolutely beautiful and the service was incredible. I had no idea what I wanted when we walked in and they spent hours with me walking me through it. I was able to customize the perfect invitation combining things I liked from different ones and they turned out amazing.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Tara · Married on 03/09/2013

Beautiful invitations. The staff stayed late for us to put in our order. They offered great suggestions based on their experience. They did not push any specific brand or price point. They listened to what you were looking for and helped you find it. The invitations, envelopes, response cards were all printed flawlessly and arrived on time.

Sent on 03/21/2013

Silver Papery FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25