Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 Map · Phone number

About Signature Designs

Welcome to Signature Designs, a one of a kind design company specializing in wedding invitations, save-the-dates, programs, table numbers, place cards and any other decor you might need to make your wedding day perfect! All my invitations and decor are hand-crafted with the utmost attention to detail.

Your invitations are the first impression your guests will have of your special day! Work with me and I will ensure that we set the tone to your wedding! Wedding planning can be complicated and time consuming, which is exactly why I will do whatever it takes to make your invitations or decor as easy of a process as I can! On a tight budget? Let me know and we can find a way to make it work. The possibilities are endless!

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you in the near future.
Sammy Mueller, owner and designer

final sd logo with bkg
img0004

16 Reviews for Signature Designs

Tyra · Married on 06/13/2015

Put all my visions to life! Even after a few trials :)

Sent on 12/20/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/20/2014

Signature Designs did our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and event decorations. Sammy was professional, responsive and extremely creative. She designed our invites quickly and got back to us right away on our feedback. She was great to work with and we got a TON of compliments on our programs and decorations. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Beth · Married on 08/23/2014

The invitations are in many peoples eyes, one of the most important pieces of a wedding. It is the first thing your guests will see and it sets the tone for what guests can expect. My husband and I really wanted our invitations to be a reflection of ourselves and to be meaningful to us as well as represent the theme chosen for our wedding. We are passionate about travel and with Sammy's amazing creativity and attention to detail, created an invitation suite mimicking vintage postcards of locations we had been together. They were more perfect than had been envisioned, and to this day receive compliments on sending out the most original and beautiful invitations.

A big thank you to Sammy for your passion, creativity and commitment to helping make our special day mean even more.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Award

Signature Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• QBCheck Designs®
    QBCheck Designs® Wedding Invitations

Signature Designs does absolutely beautiful work! I had the pleasure of meeting her the other day and she was a doll! Whatever you would need done you can count on her to not only design and print it beautifully but to provide beautiful service as well!

• Menomonee Falls, 53051 See on map