Huron Ave. Lexington, MI 48450, Croswell, MI 48450 Map · Phone number

About Sight & Sound

Sight & Sound has always been fueled by creativity and passion. Your wedding can be considered one of the most important days of your life. Let us help you tell your very own love story! Every couple is different and every story is as well. We enjoy making your memories into short stories that will help you relive your most precious moments!

Follow Sight & Sound on

10 Reviews for Sight & Sound

• Danielle

Danielle Stephens · Married on 12/01/2018

Stunning Work, Lovely People

When I was browsing wedding videographers, Sight & Sound immediately stuck out from the hundreds of options out there. It's one thing to capture the bride and groom, take audio from letter-reading, and piece together the "standard" wedding video... it's another to create an exciting piece of video content that has personality and fully captures the moments both big and small from your wedding.

The way Sight & Sound is able to melt into the background of your wedding while still grabbing precious moments to include in the narrative of your wedding day is a talent not many videographers have. They are easy-going professionals with a creative eye and awesome personalities. Before the wedding, they hopped on Facetime with me and my (now) husband a couple of times to go over our expectations, explain what we liked/didn't like, and the conversations ended up extending to the point where we were chatting like a group of friends.

On a logistics note - let me quickly run down the level of dedication these two have. The Michigan-based couple lugged their equipment all across the Warehouse District in New Orleans, navigating parade routes and closed roads like champions. After capturing some footage of the groom/groomsmen, they made their way to the bride/bridesmaids. After their 1 mile commute by foot, there was no complaining upon arrival and both of them radiated positivity. For an out-of-town duo, they hit the streets of New Orleans like locals and made it happen.

Overall, would definitely hire Sight & Sound all over again. Well worth the investment and can't praise them enough for their hard work and for trekking to New Orleans to be a part of the party with us!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Alicia · Married on 07/29/2017

Could not be happier with our wedding video! I cannot believe we almost didn't get one!! I am so thankful we chose Sight and Sound to capture our very special day. It was amazing and now we will have those memories forever on video. They were absolutely great to work with, comfortable to be around and always got back with us with questions or concerns. No regrets here and 100% worth it!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Brooke · Married on 07/21/2017

I am completely in love with the video that Darryl and Vanessa created for us. They captured the feeling of the Island we were married on, and the vibe for the entire weekend perfectly. They went above and beyond to get shots of the ferries, the bridge, th fudge shops, the carriages, and bikes. They shot everything that makes Mackinac Island Mackinac Island and I had only expected video of our vows and reception! They filmed sincere laughter and the happiness that my husband and I were feeling. When I watch the highlight reel I feel like I'm reliving the moment with our family and dearest friends.

Darryl and Vanessa are a great team. They have great energy, they are professional, and creative. They have a passion for what they are doing and it shows in their work. I have cried watching all of their videos of people I don't even know, but to see my friends and family and my husband and I that way is truly amazing.

I highly recommend booking Sight & Sound.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Sight & Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3999
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4999
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Croswell, 48422 See on map
    Location of (Sight & Sound)