Woodland Creative Solutions

Eastpointe, MI View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Woodland Creative Solutions is a wedding videography company based in Eastpointe, Michigan. The team of talented videographers and editors is dedicated to providing high-quality productions their clients can treasure for years to come. Owner and lead videographer Joshua draws on his rich experience in the industry to provide exceptional service for every happy couple he works with.

Woodland Creative Solutions offers a range of curated packages to ensure that every couple’s wishes can be fulfilled. All services include custom editing services and the use of multiple HD cameras throughout your day. Your memories can be replayed for a lifetime to come on your fully mastered and customized Blu-Ray disc. Other a la carte options that can be added to your chosen package include additional coverage, an extra videographer, and highlight films.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
  • Erin
    Erin B. Married on 11/13/2021

Our favorite vendor of our entire wedding - Woodland CS!

Josh has been great to work with right from the start in creating our wedding video. He communicated well and responded to emails very quickly, he answered all my questions, and was so friendly so he made me feel confident about him capturing my wedding day.

The day of the wedding Josh was so professional and seamless in his work. He captured right along side our photographer even though they had never met, he jumped right in and got all of the footage. The final wedding video was perfect and so beautifully edited. Josh included all of our favorite songs, and even a special request to add in the credits. The video quality itself is so high and clear. Watching back our wedding video felt like watching a movie, and we feel so lucky to have such a beautifully captured video to cherish and show our future children some day.

Josh was the hands down the easiest and most enjoyable vendor we worked with for our wedding day.

I cannot recommend Josh enough. I wish I had another reason to hire a videographer - I would hire Josh in a heart beat!
    Ghaida B. Married on 09/03/2021

Highly recommend!

Josh is so sweet, creative, and easy to work with. I really loved my video.

Deals

Woodland Creative Solutions 1
Offer

Have your Ceremony LIVE STREAMED Online for your family & friends who want to wish you well!

Starting at $450

Woodland Creative Solutions 2
Offer

Now offering Engagement Sessions!

Starting at $450

Woodland Creative Solutions 3
Discount

10% OFF the total price on ALL Friday Weddings!!

Team

Joshua Weyhing
Joshua Weyhing
Owner/Lead Videographer

Before I became a wedding videographer, I worked in the film industry, working on the lighting crews for many projects, from music videos for Grammy-winning artists, to Superbowl commercials, to major studio films, and everything in between.

I've been a wedding videographer for nearly 10 years, and I have loved every minute of it. My favorite part of this business is getting to know my clients. I love hearing their stories, how they met, how they fell in love, and their journeys that led them from strangers, to partners, to husband & wife.

Eastpointe, MI, 48021
Location of (Woodland Creative Solutions)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding