Woodland Creative Solutions Reviews

View more information

• Erin
    Erin B. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our favorite vendor of our entire wedding - Woodland CS!

Josh has been great to work with right from the start in creating our wedding video. He communicated well and responded to emails very quickly, he answered all my questions, and was so friendly so he made me feel confident about him capturing my wedding day.

The day of the wedding Josh was so professional and seamless in his work. He captured right along side our photographer even though they had never met, he jumped right in and got all of the footage. The final wedding video was perfect and so beautifully edited. Josh included all of our favorite songs, and even a special request to add in the credits. The video quality itself is so high and clear. Watching back our wedding video felt like watching a movie, and we feel so lucky to have such a beautifully captured video to cherish and show our future children some day.

Josh was the hands down the easiest and most enjoyable vendor we worked with for our wedding day.

I cannot recommend Josh enough. I wish I had another reason to hire a videographer - I would hire Josh in a heart beat!
    Ghaida B. Married on 09/03/2021

Highly recommend!

Josh is so sweet, creative, and easy to work with. I really loved my video.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Sharon W. Married on 07/31/2021

Captured our day perfectly

Josh is a very creative and professional person to work with. We love the video he created for us. He captured the essence of our wedding day. He was always prompt to give us updates on the progress and the finished product made us happy he didn't rush through it. He has a great eye for framing his shots, and I was very impressed with the audio balancing he was able to achieve considering we held our ceremony right next to a fountain. I had some issues downloading the finished video, and he went out of his way to make sure we were able to download it. We fully recommend working with Josh for any video projects.