9217 Sandhill Ct, Saline, MI 48176 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Framework Films

Framework Films is a full service video production company offering a unique and visually stunning wedding film experience.

We pride ourselves on our ability to cover anything and everything that a bride and groom wish for on their wedding day.

If you want to view our work you can visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/aaframeworkfilms

Please feel free to contact us, we would be happy to talk with you anytime!

-Kelly and Ryan

first dance
group photo 2
group photo
Framework Films
kiss at the end of the aisle
putting the ring on
600x6001392326214495 f

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Framework Films

I totally recommend Framework Films to capture your wedding day - they did a fantastic job being there for the entire day. The video was perfect because it had the artistic element of having video-snapshot compilations of different parts of the day such as getting ready, going to the wedding, cocktail hour, and the reception, but also incorporated the whole wedding ceremony and all the speeches in the sequence too. This is especially great for us because we were so overwhelmed on our wedding day that it gave us a chance to really soak in what was really said and how the ceremony really went. Kelly and Ryan are super friendly and hard-working and I truly felt like they wanted to capture as much as the event as possible for us.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Great to work with, the show care and understand the concept of what you want recorded. The quality of the video is amazing! I will tell everybody about them.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Emma · Married on 06/09/2012

We had such an awesome experience with these guys! They were extremely professional and produce very high quality work! Not only did they capture all the little moments of our big day, but they truly captured the mood and emotion of our wedding. They were there for absolutely every aspect of our wedding and captured things that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to see! I was so thrilled with the outcome of our video, I love to look back and remember it all. I think it was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! These guys are so much fun, and so great at what they do, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Framework Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Sheraton Ann Arbor
    Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel Weddings

Framework Films did an outstanding job with a promotional video for us here at the Ann Arbor Sheraton. Kelly and Ryan were punctual, professional, and easy to work with. I'm extremely pleased with the final product, which was produced and delivered to us in a very timely manner. I would strongly recommend Framework Films to anyone interested in wedding and event videography, and look forward to working with them again in the future. Thanks Dan

• 9217 Sandhill Ct Saline, 48176 See on map