Brighton, MI 48116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Fox Video and Photography

Fox Video And Photography is owned and operated by George Fox and is based in Brighton, Michigan.

My career in digital media started at Michigan State University where I graduated with a degree in Telecommunications. It’s become my passion to work with individuals and businesses to capture moments and realize visions. We can do this with your ideas and my skill. Let’s have some fun!

I use broadcast-quality video equipment, high-resolution still cameras and professional microphones in all of my work. Don’t take my word for it! Take a look at my samples. Contact me to talk about your next project!

Follow Fox Video and Photography on

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Fox Video and Photography

Meghan · Married on 08/03/2018

George was so awesome! From the very beginning he was very responsive to us regarding what we wanted for our wedding video. He came to the hotel we got ready at and then to the venue to capture everything else and worked very well with my photographer which was important. He was very polite, professional, and fun! He stayed at our reception until all of the special dances and traditions were finished. Oh and bonus points for having a command hook on hand to hang my dress up for photos!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Fox Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you Meghan! It was awesome to be able to capture your big day. Can't wait to show you the video.

Alisha · Married on 05/02/2015

When we saw our friend's video we knew we had to go with Fox Video. George is AMAZING! He always got back to me right away with answers to any questions I had which made the whole process super easy. He's very reasonably priced and its a bonus that he's so nice! While I'm doing this review a bit early, I know our video is going to be great because we felt he went above and beyond what was expected. Definitely recommend him!!

Karen · Married on 08/02/2014

George did our wedding video last summer and he was terrific to work with. He listened to our needs regarding the production and allowed us to customize our video presentation. His work is exceptional and it is now a treasured memento of our special day. We have enjoyed watching it multiple time with friends and family. We highly recommend Fox Photography to all couples planning a wedding. 5 Stars!!

Fox Video and Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• Brighton, Michigan, 48116 See on map