35988 Woodridge Cir, Farmington, MI 48335 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Bravwell Video Creations

NEW starting in 2020: HD multi-cam live stream of your ceremony for an unbeatable price!

Based in Farmington, Bravwell Video Creations is a wedding videography company serving the Detroit Metro Area and the state of Michigan. The studio was founded by friends Tim and Raul, and as a result, excels at capturing the relationships at the heart of big days. They create videos with a cinematic quality, relying on the adaptability and skills of their cinematographers to cover every moment of events.

Bravwell Video Creations offers couples a full-service experience from start to finish. They cover big days with multiple cameras to create feature films in high-definition. Couples can also opt for a highlight reel to capture their event’s key moments. They can even choose to live-stream their ceremony online for loved ones who cannot be in attendance.

myj 6741 51 1926675 159347452524942

2 Reviews for Bravwell Video Creations

• Maria

Maria · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Videographer!!

My husband and I were unsure if we wanted to have a videographer at our wedding because we did not know if we had enough in our budget. After thinking about what to do for a while we decided that we did want a videographer to capture all of our special day but we needed something that was budget friendly. When we were looking for the perfect videographer we came across Bravwell Video Creations and we could not be more pleased with our decision. Their pricing was perfect and was right within our budget. We met with the owners Raul and Timothy who helped us plan out exactly what we wanted and how we wanted everything presented. They took care of contacting my DJ to ensure that the sound was clear which was something I was grateful about because I did not need the extra stress. Raul and Timothy showed up early to the venue where my husband and I were getting ready and they were super flexible with time. They made sure to get every shot I wanted and worked well going between rooms to film my husband and I. Raul and Timothy were there for the entire day starting from us getting ready to the point where we drove off. Communication with them was so easy as they are fast to respond and help you make the important choices. The delivery of the video was done electronically which I loved because it made it easy to share with my family and friends and I could have the video in different platforms. They delivered great quality work and also made sure I picked out the songs I wanted for the church and reception. The video included everything important in the day and they stayed in constant communication to ensure everything was filmed and everything was perfect on the day of. They made the day go smoothly and made sure we were happy. I could have not picked a better videographer! I 100% recommend as you will not be disappointed with their work ethics and quality. They made my day as magical as could be with no problems or extra stress.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Bravwell Video Creations's reply:

Maria - Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to film your wedding! You guys were a lot of fun to work with and we are happy to have been a part of it. Thank you again!

Bravwell Video Creations Pricing

Bravwell Video Creations Price Rates

Bravwell Video Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
    Add'l Hours
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bravwell Video Creations 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 35988 Woodridge Cir Farmington, MI, 48335 See on map
    248-826-1428 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bravwell Video Creations)