Shindig Weddings and Events LLC

1206 Redfields Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number

About Shindig Weddings and Events LLC

Welcome and thanks for dropping by! Shindig Weddings and Events LLC offers creative wedding planning and design for Charlottesville, VA and beyond! We love nothing more than teaming up with a bride who has great vision for her event and helping turn it into a perfectly executed reality. Our processes are customized to each client and their needs, and we pride ourselves on delightful working dynamics with each of our brides. We would welcome the chance to make your wedding a true SHINDIG!

The couple and bridesmaids
Wedding reception
Wedding reception

19 Reviews for Shindig Weddings and Events LLC

Holly · Married on 07/02/2016

Shindig created a fairytale wedding. Absolutely magical. Not a hitch in the day.

Maria · Married on 06/15/2013

I could not imagine planning the wedding without Meghan and her team. From the first meeting, I was truly at ease with her- she was open to my ideas and provided excellent guidance and recommendations. Meghan was extremely organized, detailed, and kept in constant communication throughout the whole planning process. Her team is able to jump in an assist and resolve any issues. As a result, I was able to enjoy the evening. The guests commented on how helpful the planners were and how the whole evening flowed well. I highly recommend the Shindig team.

Alexandra · Married on 10/13/2012

Working with Shindig was such a wonderful experience! Meghan and her team made our wedding day so special and stress free with their precise and organized schedule and planning services.

I could not have accomplished my wedding planning without Shindig! I would recommend Meghan and her team to all recently engaged brides, as their planning services help organize, schedule, and design a wonderful wedding day event!

Hopefully my sister gets engaged soon so that I can see and work with Meghan again!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Shindig Weddings and Events LLC's reply:

THANK YOU, ALEX! What kind words, and I would be THRILLED to plan Melanie's wedding one day :) Your whole family was a joy to work with, and I hope your newlywed days are full of blessings. I can't wait to see what you do with all those signed corks, as well -- thank you for taking the time to write!

Shindig Weddings and Events LLC FAQ

• Kirby Martin Cinematography
    Kirby Martin Cinematography Wedding Videographers

I love shooting Shindig events - so much incredible, creative detail everywhere.

• Harvest Moon Catering
    Harvest Moon Catering Wedding Caterers

Meghan at Shindig Weddings and Events is thoughtful, thorough and has a great aesthetic. She is very client focused and puts her brides and grooms at ease.

• Jen Fariello Photography LLC
    Jen Fariello Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Meghan and the team at Shindig are awesome. So fun, so creative and professional. It is an absolute pleasure working with them.

• 1206 Redfields Rd Charlottesville, VA 22903 See on map