Shindig Chic

Los Angeles, CA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Shindig Chic creates one-of-a-kind organic designs by shopping seasonally for the most uniquely beautiful blooms. We don't think you have to be frivolous to have a memorable wedding and strive to perfect all the little details that matter most.

We draw inspiration from a variety of new-fashioned wedding styles like bohemian, modern, wild + funky, whimsical, soft + romantic, tropical & offbeat. Our changing surroundings always keep us inspired and we happen to love lofts, estates, deserts & gardens all equally.

But really, our couples are our biggest inspiration! We love what we do because we get to work with so many different people. We don't believe that any two weddings should ever be the same. We collaborate with our couples to take what they love most + our design experience to create something truly personal for them.

In addition to floral design we offer full event styling services including signage, seating charts, fiber art, installations & backdrops.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 12/04/2021

Everything I wanted and more!

Shindig Chic was the first vendor inquiry that I made, and the first vendor I booked. Prior to even getting engaged, I knew I wanted to go with them as my florist based on all the drop-dead gorgeous florals I had seen online and the rave reviews. Thankfully my date was still available, prices were reasonable, and to top if off, Angelena was super sweet from the get go and understood my vision. I already had a Pinterest board going, and as she predicted, that board evolved over the next few months. I went from wanting a strong burgundy and green color palette to choosing a relatively neutral color scheme with pops of color. Regardless of color, I knew I wanted the vibe to be moody, romantic, and modern. Fast forward, we talked about the final design expectations six weeks before the big day. Though my Type A personality wanted to know what exact flowers were chosen, I knew I could trust Angelena and she absolutely nailed every little detail! From the selection of the flowers, to the bud vase colors, to the styling of candles and votives, it was all just STUNNING. I still can’t believe how beautiful everything came out. Everyone - I mean everyone - raved about the florals and couldn’t wait to take them home! Added bonus, Angelena pointed me to my photographer too - and she also couldn’t have been more perfect for the day. Do not think twice and book Angelena and Shindig Chic immediately!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/21/2021

Book with shindig chic!

Wow- we used Angelena and the Shindig Chic team for our small covid ceremony as well as our reception! We had two completely different vibes of florals we wanted for each event and Angelena just blew us out of the water. Her designs are GORGEOUS and she's so creative. She put together our seating chart for our reception and it might just be my favorite design element we had. I highly recommend Shindig Chic for anyone looking!!

Photos by: Ashley Paige Photography
  • Kelly
    Kelly I. Married on 08/07/2021

Blown Away!!!

Angelena completely and utterly EXCEEDED my expectations in every way! When we chatted about my big day, she heard my vision and brought it to life! Everything from the ceremony arch, to the bouquets, to the centerpieces...I WILL FOREVER BE BLOWN AWAY!! She is a true artist, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her beautiful flowers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Los Angeles, CA, 90068
Location of (Shindig Chic)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding