Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Michelle Roller

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Michelle for our wedding and it was the best decision we could have possibly made! She's very professional and easy to work with. Quick with correspondence. Incredibly talented. And she puts in effort to get to know you and what you're looking for.

In our case we really wanted candid photos of the friends and family we love, and oh man did she deliver! There were so many photos that were just absolute stunning, in the moment shots that perfectly captured the personalities of the people in them.

We loved working with Michelle. In addition to being a great photographer she's also a really lovely person and we would highly recommend hiring her for your special occasion.

alessia · Married on 09/11/2013

michelle, we are so grateful: you did an amazing job for us! your photos are beautiful and convey the true sense of our love and the easy atmosphere of our wedding. we can't stop looking at them!!! thank you!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Michelle photographed my engagement shoot as well as my wedding in 2013. She and her assistant Pete, did an AMAZING job, and captured SO many amazing moments! They tag-teamed the day, taking photos before, during and towards the end of the evening.

She edits her photos in a way that makes the pics seem so bright, vivid and dream-like. I love how she can take a moment, and capture the way you felt in that moment!

The ONLY downside, was that I wish we had more hours to take MORE pictures, but the day went by so fast, and so beautifully, I wouldn't change anything! Michelle was literally taking pictures the whole day and evening and caught so many gorgeous moments in my wedding.

As a Wedding Planner, I also have had the pleasure to work with Michelle on stylized photo shoots and we collaborated our ideas to come up with some really beautiful scenes. She took the time to really plan it out with me so it would be just as we both envisioned!

Michelle Roller FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,513.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Atascadero, CA 93422 See on map