751 Palm St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, Atascadero, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Michelle Roller

Luminescent and genuine images for the completely in love.

Photography for positive, non-traditional,
couples who know how to party in style.

Photographs are the ONLY thing (besides your love) that outlast your wedding day. Your cake will be eaten, your flowers will wilt, but your photos are forever. Invest in a photographer you trust, someone whose style you absolutely love, and someone who can become a friend on your wedding day.

I tend to work with positive, non-traditional brides who are completely in love and want to have a fun, relaxed celebration. If you are the kind of couple who writes their own vows, values photography, and wants a colorful, out of the box wedding, I’m your gal!

Special pricing will apply to destination weddings, elopements, and engagements. Contact me for more information about my collections and all they include.

I only shoot 20 weddings each year and would love to hear more about your day!

• Woman-owned
Follow Michelle Roller on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cole Garrett Photography

16 Reviews for Michelle Roller

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin V. · Married on 01/05/2021

Artistic, SO talented & also a gem of a human

If you're like me and feel a bit un-photogenic or unnatural posing for photos, the pressure of taking engagement and wedding photos that you love (and hopefully will love for all the years to come...) can cause a ton of anxiety... until you receive your engagement photos back from Michelle and realize you are in the absolute BEST hands. I still remember the shock and amazement at how beautiful my now husband and I thought our photos looked when we got them back, especially when our memory of the day was just a big session of running around our favorite places in SLO while Michelle asked us fun questions about ourselves while we drank champagne in a random field and ate pizza at Woodstock's...
    Whenever I describe Michelle's work to my family and friends, I always say she creates images that yes, are engagement and wedding photos, but also have a beautiful artistic, almost editorial feel, and as the subject of the photos, I rarely felt posed, making the final product an honest depiction of the emotions felt, but also magazine professional quality that truly amazes me. And if that isn't enough, being around Michelle for such special moments between you and your love, is comfortable, easy and so fun. I am just an enormous Michelle fan, and am so glad she was my wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea H. · Married on 09/26/2020

You will not regret hiring Michelle!

From the moment we first spoke via email, I had the best feeling about her. Not only was I obsessed with her personal and photography style, I felt like she just understood what I was looking for right off the bat. I wanted something unique - I didn't want my wedding photos to look like they could have been anyone's wedding. I wanted them to be special and different, stylish and cool, and I wanted them to feel like "us." When I searched through her portfolio (and stalked her on Instagram), I could just tell she was gonna nail it. And after meeting in person, we both felt so at ease and 100% confident that she was the perfect choice for us.

Like many couples in 2020, our larger wedding plans changed, and we had to pivot from a 100 person wedding at a gorgeous venue on the central coast, to an intimate backyard ceremony at my in-law's home in San Clemente. Michelle was so flexible with us, made us feel totally supported in our decision, and was willing to make the trip to SoCal (and safely wore her mask the entire time).

Leading up to our big day, we exchanged a bunch of ideas and sent each other pictures for inspiration, including tons of photos of the new "venue" and by the time Michelle got there, she knew exactly what to do. She has such a brilliant eye, and has a way of directing her shots that makes you feel comfortable and confident. I personally can be a little camera shy, but Michelle put us both 100% at ease so we could be our natural selves. She beautifully captured every detail of us in our element, and the photos are STUNNING. I literally cried when I saw them! I have never felt more beautiful, and my husband has never looked so handsome. They're everything I imagined and SO much more.

We adore Michelle and quite frankly, want her to photograph all the big milestones for the rest of our lives. She's simply the best, the coolest, and the most stylish photographer of our dreams. We can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Michelle Roller's reply:

CHELSEA. You make me so happy! Thank you so so so so infinitely much for your kind words! I can't even read this without wanting to cry! You and Spencer are the best!!

Hannah M. · Married on 06/10/2020

Our experience was exactly how we imagined it! So fun to work with Michelle!

I’ve worked with Michelle a number of times! For fun photoshoots, engagement photos, and wedding photos! And every time I have been amazed with the outcome! My wedding was very small and she did a great job at capturing every detail of what we wanted while making people feel comfortable and smiling! Would definitely recommend her for any event photographer!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Michelle Roller FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Michelle Roller 1
    Wedding photography and Coordination!

If you book both Michelle Roller for your photography and Sandcastle celebrations for your styling and coordination, you will recieve a 200 discount from both of us, making a total of 400 bucks off your wedding!

Message me to learn more!

• 751 Palm St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Atascadero, CA, 93401 See on map
    Location of (Michelle Roller)