Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eden Floral

I love flowers.  I love working with brides and their families.  I will often find myself meandering my garden gathering blossoms and various textured filler to create a centerpiece for our kitchen table.  It makes me happy.  I started wedding florals in just that way, creating arrangements for close family and friends.  I particularly enjoy incorporating wildflowers, herbs, and unique blossoms with textured greens.  I am always interested in a bride's vision, it excites me and inspires me to deliver a creation from what mother nature has so graciously created.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

After telling my planner that I was planning on wearing a flower crown for my wedding, my planner said that I needed to check out Rachael from Eden Floral because "she is the queen of flower crowns."

I cannot give enough praise to Rachael. the floral arrangements, bouquets, and flower crowns she created for my wedding were more beautiful than any image I would have been able to find online and more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed about. Talking and e-mailing with Rachael, you can tell she has such a love and passion for creating beautiful and unique florals and this definitely shows in her work.

She also provided beautiful garlands for the bars and decorated the cake with flowers. Both turned out so beautiful. My husband and I feel so lucky to have had Rachael do all the flowers for our wedding and my mom has already said if she ever needs flower for any event she will definitely go to Rachael first.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Rachael was the florist for my September 2015 wedding at the Loma Grande Ranch in San Luis Obispo. I’m so thankful my planner found her!! I was able to book her roughly two months before the wedding and she was a breeze to work with. Since I live in Long Beach, I had no problem just giving her a couple photos of what I was looking for, and she was able to just run with it. She made sure to keep me informed along the way of any changes she had to make. It was really nice to be kept in the loop. Also, compared to other florists in the area, I was very pleased with her website and prices. You can tell she understands how to style weddings in more of today’s fashion…rather than just super tight rose bouquets.

The theme for our wedding was white flowers with greenery. We ordered garland for the altar and sweetheart table, two flower crowns for the flower girls, 10 medium bridesmaid bouquets, 1 extra-large bouquet for me, and 275 mini green wreaths to be placed on each plate. She delivered with no problems. It was so nice not to have to worry about running around and dealing with flowers on top of everything else. I highly recommend working with Eden Floral! Book Rachael! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Layla, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Rachael is AMAZING! We were given a recommendation for Rachael from our wedding coordinator and we feel so lucky to have found her. Rachael did incredible flowers for our wedding at The Casitas Estate in September. I remember seeing her unload some of the flowers that day and I was just blown away - she totally embraced my vision and the flowers were beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't tell you how many compliments we got from friends and family on how beautiful the flowers were! They were stunning. From the very first phone call with Rachael, I knew it was going to be a perfect fit personality wise too. She is so fun to chat with, brainstorm, and talk details and ideas with. Rachael was on my wedding pinterest board within minutes of our first conversation, adding comments, suggestions, and asking questions so she could get a real feel for what I wanted. I was so impressed! She was very responsive through the entire planning process. Anytime I reached out to her with questions or thoughts, she got back to me right away. Rachael is such a sweet person with a really special gift. She loves what she does and it shows! I can't recommend Rachael enough. She's the best!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Eden Floral Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Rachael of Eden Floral never fails to blow me away. I have worked with her countless times, and she has incredible artistic instinct, as well as a fabulous personality. I highly recommend her for floral design for any occasion or event!!

Rachael is so talented and is an absolute joy to work with from the design/concept phase up to the event execution. She uses beautiful & unique florals that she carefully transforms into truly gorgeous floral artistry. I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her on future events and styled photoshoots.

Events