Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,008
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Sandcastle Celebrations

Sandcastle Celebrations is a sustainable event planning company. Like a beautiful sandcastle at the beach once the event is finished nothing is left behind. Celebrate your event without waste.

• JP Events

29 Reviews for Sandcastle Celebrations

• Libby

Libby Ryan · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Love Sandcastle Celebrations

I am always so relieved when I see Janet Tacy & Sandcastle's name listed as the coordinator for my couples' weddings. I then know that my wedding will run smoothly and there will be clear communication for the entire event. I also love that Janet trusts me with determining my own delivery times, etc to suit what is best for my product and the event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Sandcastle Celebrations's reply:

Always a pleasure to work with Libby from Just Baked SLO. Her flagship cookies are my favorite and I can't skip a visit to her bakery when I am in North County. Highly recommended for all your dessert needs.

David Nath · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Janet and her team are AMAZING

Janet and her team were amazing. They helped make our Son's wedding a perfect event. We used to be in the floral business and have been involved in hundreds of weddings and Janet made this look easy and we know it is not. We would highly recommend Janet and her team. Thank you Janet !!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sandcastle Celebrations's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with your entire family to produce such a stunning event. I am so happy for Ryan and Danielle. It was a magical wedding. Wishing you all the very best.
  • Natalie

Natalie Franzone-Cohen · Married on 10/06/2019

Sandcastle Celebrations is AMAZING to work with

Janet Tacy is hands down AMAZING! We first met Janet on our site visit and she was personable, organized, attentive to all the questions we had and created a vision as we walked through the property. I thought to myself, she is just like me with her attention to detail and being on it and I knew I had to work with her! Janet helped coordinate site visits with our vendors and gathered a few quotes for us as we lived out of town.

During the wedding planning process we actually ended up changing venues and she was there every step of the way. She was so helpful with the transition and making sure everyone was on the same page. Janet was available for phone calls, replied quickly to emails and was available to have a few more site visits with different members of our family at the new venue.

During the process she was open with our concerns, questions and a sounding board. I can't stress enough how nice it is to have a Wedding Coordinator on the day of, not to mention taking over 30 days before.

During our wedding rehearsal we worked with Jessica as Janet was coordinating another wedding. Jessica was also amazing as she was personable and organized. On our wedding day we had an A+ team of Jessica and Janet! With the coordination of all the vendors, they made my husband and I not have to stress or worry about anything.

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Sandcastle Celebrations. We would highly recommend them to anyone with an event/wedding in the Central Coast!

Sent on 10/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sandcastle Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,424.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2008
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,045.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• The Casitas Estate Mansion Weddings

Janet, owner of Sandcastle Celebrations, is one of the most talented and giving wedding planners on the central coast. We love working with her here at The Casitas as much as possible with her attention to detail and desire to make the event perfect for our wedding couples. Janet goes way beyond the call, is super organized and helps couples in many different areas planning and assisting them whenever needed. She meets with couples prior to the event, suggests great vendors that meet your vision and budget, and is patient and kind to even the toughest stressed couples. I cannot say enough great things about working with Janet as our preferred planner in house planner who always goes the extra mile, has a great sense of style, and is often published for her creative inspirational shoots offering couples insight to what's current, fresh and trending.

• Bachman's Music Studio Wedding Musicians

Sandcastle Celebrations is the best around!! VERY, VERY proffessional.

• Pismo Beach and Beyond ~ Celebrant Stacy Mitchell Wedding Officiants

Janet is a fantastic wedding and event planner. Professional and meticulous with every detail, yet always with a smile on her face and with an encouraging word for those around her. You will not be disappointed with her services. As a professional working along side her, it is always a pleasure. Regards, Celebrant Stacy Mitchell

• Arroyo Grande, 93420 See on map
    Location of (Sandcastle Celebrations)