Sandcastle Celebrations

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,008 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,008 Package Price

Sandcastle Celebrations is a sustainable event planning company. Like a beautiful sandcastle at the beach once the event is finished nothing is left behind. Celebrate your event without waste.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,424

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,008

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,045

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• I
    Isabelle F. Married on 10/22/2022

So much love for Janet!

Janet from Sandcastle Celebrations helped us plan our wedding in SLO and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was professional, organized, funny, and so helpful. We couldn't have done it without her!
  • Maggie
    Maggie H. Married on 09/17/2022

Knowledgeable and organized

Janet and Madi were amazing to work with! Janet's services were included in our contract with our venue and we were so lucky to have her! Janet is very knowledgeable of the wedding industry on the Central Coast, from suggesting various vendors to providing general wedding tips and tricks. Janet invited Madi onto our planning team about 2 - 3 months before our wedding day and together they asked all the questions necessary to iron out the details before our big day. They brought up so many things I hadn't even thought about and wouldn't have planned for without their guidance. I was so grateful for their insight, recommendations, and availability to talk over the phone or meet in person when needed.

On the day of, everything went very smoothly to my knowledge - which is what you want when you are the bride! Madi coordinated every minute of our day and I was not troubled with any small details so I was able to soak in our wedding day. Madi and her team set up all of my décor, placed each name tag for our guests, coordinated vendor arrival times, and packed up all of my belongings at the end of the night.

My biggest takeaway would be that Janet and Madi are very organized, personable, and have wedding planning down to a science! Their experience in the industry makes them some of the best people to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.
  • Karlee
    Karlee G. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! The absolute best!

I'm not an expert in wedding coordination and I never needed to be. Janet had everything handled and on our big day, ensured we had a perfect day!

When we asked for a German beer garden style wedding Janet said, “I’ll make it happen!.” We could not have done it without her. She made our vision come to life!

Janet was an absolute joy the day of, continually reminding us that we were the most important people and helping us resolve small things that came up out of our control.
    10/10 service!

30 photos · 05/04/2019
Julia & Sean
24 photos · 09/23/2017

The Casitas Estate The Casitas Estate Mansion Weddings

Janet, owner of Sandcastle Celebrations, is one of the most talented and giving wedding planners on the central coast. We love working with her here at The Casitas as much as possible with her attention to detail and desire to make the event perfect for our wedding couples. Janet goes way beyond the call, is super organized and helps couples in many different areas planning and assisting them whenever needed. She meets with couples prior to the event, suggests great vendors that meet your vision and budget, and is patient and kind to even the toughest stressed couples. I cannot say enough great things about working with Janet as our preferred planner in house planner who always goes the extra mile, has a great sense of style, and is often published for her creative inspirational shoots offering couples insight to what's current, fresh and trending.

Bachman's Music Studio Bachman's Music Studio Wedding Musicians

Sandcastle Celebrations is the best around!! VERY, VERY proffessional.

Pismo Beach and Beyond ~ Celebrant Stacy Mitchell Pismo Beach and Beyond ~ Celebrant Stacy Mitchell Wedding Officiants

Janet is a fantastic wedding and event planner. Professional and meticulous with every detail, yet always with a smile on her face and with an encouraging word for those around her. You will not be disappointed with her services. As a professional working along side her, it is always a pleasure. Regards, Celebrant Stacy Mitchell

San Luis Obispo, CA, 93420
Location of (Sandcastle Celebrations)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding