San Luis Obispo, CA 93420 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,008
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Sandcastle Celebrations

Sandcastle Celebrations is a sustainable event planning company. Like a beautiful sandcastle at the beach once the event is finished nothing is left behind. Celebrate your event without waste.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Central Coast Party Helpers

31 Reviews for Sandcastle Celebrations

• Libby

Libby R. · Married on 04/09/2021

Love Sandcastle Celebrations

I am always so relieved when I see Janet Tacy & Sandcastle's name listed as the coordinator for my couples' weddings. I then know that my wedding will run smoothly and there will be clear communication for the entire event. I also love that Janet trusts me with determining my own delivery times, etc to suit what is best for my product and the event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Sandcastle Celebrations's reply:

Always a pleasure to work with Libby from Just Baked SLO. Her flagship cookies are my favorite and I can't skip a visit to her bakery when I am in North County. Highly recommended for all your dessert needs.
  • Taylor

Taylor A. · Married on 04/03/2021

More than 5 stars

Janet and her team are AMAZING!! I would highly recommend Sandcastle Celebrations. It such a wonderful feeling as the bride and groom to know you can trust your coordinator to execute what you've envisioned for months and know that their touch will probably make your day even better. Every time I would mention to my other vendors that I had Janet, they would relax and say "oh you're good to go! she's wonderful to work with" and I believe local vendors are the best resource to find the "best of the best". Janet was flexible to work with and she is a get things done kind of gal. I mean, we did our venue walk-thru on a weekend and on her birthday and we didn't even know it until later! She is calm, collective, professional, and fun! She has great recommendations for local vendors, has a high attention to detail, and good recommendations for your timeline for a wonderful day!! Coordinators can sometimes be optional, but they really shouldn't be. It was 100% worth the investment.

Sent on 05/03/2021

David N. · Married on 03/04/2021

Janet and her team are AMAZING

Janet and her team were amazing. They helped make our Son's wedding a perfect event. We used to be in the floral business and have been involved in hundreds of weddings and Janet made this look easy and we know it is not. We would highly recommend Janet and her team. Thank you Janet !!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sandcastle Celebrations's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with your entire family to produce such a stunning event. I am so happy for Ryan and Danielle. It was a magical wedding. Wishing you all the very best.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sandcastle Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2424.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2008
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5045.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• The Casitas Estate Mansion Weddings

Janet, owner of Sandcastle Celebrations, is one of the most talented and giving wedding planners on the central coast. We love working with her here at The Casitas as much as possible with her attention to detail and desire to make the event perfect for our wedding couples. Janet goes way beyond the call, is super organized and helps couples in many different areas planning and assisting them whenever needed. She meets with couples prior to the event, suggests great vendors that meet your vision and budget, and is patient and kind to even the toughest stressed couples. I cannot say enough great things about working with Janet as our preferred planner in house planner who always goes the extra mile, has a great sense of style, and is often published for her creative inspirational shoots offering couples insight to what's current, fresh and trending.

• Bachman's Music Studio Wedding Musicians

Sandcastle Celebrations is the best around!! VERY, VERY proffessional.

• Pismo Beach and Beyond ~ Celebrant Stacy Mitchell Wedding Officiants

Janet is a fantastic wedding and event planner. Professional and meticulous with every detail, yet always with a smile on her face and with an encouraging word for those around her. You will not be disappointed with her services. As a professional working along side her, it is always a pleasure. Regards, Celebrant Stacy Mitchell

• San Luis Obispo, CA, 93420 See on map
    Location of (Sandcastle Celebrations)