Somewhere Studios

1 review
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Cheers! You did it!

You went from wildly in-love to newly engaged. It's such a special time in your life and you want to capture every fleeting moment. Your wedding photographer will be with you during some of your most cherished moments. Finding someone with a personality that brings out the best in yours is essential. This is the part where we become fast friends.

Meet the face behind Somewhere Studios. Sasha Baysinger has been operating out of San Luis Obispo, California for the past four years, turning her passion for art and romance into a thriving career. For access to Somewhere Studios professional portfolio please visit www.somewherestudiosphotography.com

Session options include: engagements, boudoirs, elopements, local and destination weddings. Packages are completely customizable and are tailored to your needs as a couple. Call anytime to discuss details and availability (805) 235-5345.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Sophia A. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect photos and the best experience!

We absolutely LOVE our photos! Sasha was so easy to work with and had us laughing the whole time. We never felt awkward in front of the camera with her there! Which, for us, is really saying something. She had a ‘sneak peek’ album ready for us just days after our event so we didn’t have to wait to share them, which was so thoughtful! We’re definitely planning to use her again, hopefully for a family shoot coming up soon!
illustration stars

Team

Sasha Baysinger
Sasha Baysinger
Owner

I'm a California native with a passion for romance! I began my study of photography at age fifteen and am now the proud owner of my own little business. I pride myself on bringing couples out of their shell and into the moment. Growing up on the Central Coast has given me exposure to the truly stunning landscape it has to offer and I am ready to recommend the perfect location for your needs. I offer everything from engagement sessions to boudiors, as well as total wedding packages. Contact me anytime to discuss and customize the package that is right for you. (805) 235-5345 or Sashasomewhere@gmail.com

Chorro street San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Location of (Somewhere Studios)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding