Feathered Arrow

Los Angeles, CA View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

We are an event planning + design company based in Los Angeles, CA but are available to travel worldwide! We specialize in wedding planning + design. We love being able to giveback through business, so with every client we work with, we donate a portion of profits back to a nonprofit parter of ours. We swoon over the details, love our clients + make the planning process fun + easy. With our guidance + expertise, we'll bring your vision to life!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Claire Married on 04/18/2020

Kari is incredible and made our wedding an absolute success!

I was originally referred to Kari through a colleague of mine, so I already knew I would love working with her. I was impressed right off the bat - while I am not the kind of person who has been envisioning her wedding since birth, I did want the day to look pretty, feel thoughtful, and run smoothly, and Kari understood what I was getting at right away. Her no-nonsense, process-driven approach to wedding planning spoke to my inner project manager - she provided us with checklists, Google Drive folders, and a working timeline as soon as we first met. Her hard work and incredible organization kept everything running as it should, and she kept me in the loop on every conversation she had with our vendors. In addition, her list of suggested vendors was super helpful, and she thought of literally everything (we definitely would have forgotten to think about the chairs for the hora, for example!)

In the weeks leading up to the wedding I was telling everyone I could that hiring her was the best decision we made in the entire process. The day of our wedding, she handled everything with NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM OR CONCERN coming my or my husband's way (and I'm sure at least SOMETHING went wrong that she had to handle on the fly!) and she even held onto our cake knife for us so that we could get it back later. Kari is a true gem and any engaged couple would be lucky to have her coordinate their wedding!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Y. Married on 09/21/2019

A cut above the rest

Kari is not only a kind and calming presence, but is very clearly good at her job. Early on when working with other vendors, someone told us "there are wedding planners, and then there is Kari. She is in a different class and you are in good hands." And that very much turned out to be true. Wedding planning can be a stressful time but Kari is level headed, organized and pays close attention to details. I looked forward to meetings with Kari because she made things that I didn't care about (napkin colors! aisle decor! signature drinks!) fun and turned into things I was so happy that we thought about because they made our wedding unique and personal. Everyone still tells us that it was one of the most fun, well planned weddings they had been to. Of course, I am sure that things didn't go perfectly on the day of, but she worked quickly behind the scenes to make sure that my guests and I never saw a single hitch. From any type of personality- Kari will adapt and fill in your gaps. I actually did recommend her to a friend who is currently working with, and loving working with Kari. For any type of bride, for any type of wedding, for whatever theme- Kari is absolutely your girl.
  • Tyler
    Tyler A. Married on 06/29/2019

Without a doubt, Kari is one of the leading professionals in the wedding industry as a whole.

Having Kari by our side throughout our entire engagement and planning process was definitely the greatest blessing of our wedding experience as a whole.

From the very moment we came across her website and IG, we found that the warmth, professionalism, and drive that she exhibited with her words to be completely unique from any other planner/coordinator we had previously looked into.
    She is just as composed, caring, intentional, and motivated in person, and we finally became EXCITED to begin the hefty planning process as we finally felt that we had found our support!

We came into the planning process with big dreams of what our wedding day could be, and she helped steer us in the write direction while never stifling our creativity or excitement. With a very large and detailed wedding of 250+ guests and many, many vendors, Kari handled every single detail one could think of and always was one step ahead in meeting the needs of others and executing the logistics of the day.

Through the six-month planning process, Kari was the ultimate teammate and helped curate conversation with vendors and took great care in helping us find the perfect team for our day. She is extremely creative and multi-talented, turning the act of planning a special event into a unique creative process for all involved.

Together, we created the most beautiful, intentional, thoughtful day. Every single piece of the day was beautifully orchestrated thanks to her. We were extremely impressed with her preparedness, organization, and relaxed demeanor in the midst of so much responsibility and coordination.

She aided in enabling our wedding day to be the best day of our lives as a duo, and she managed it all with grace, kindness, humor, comfort, and selflessness.
    She eliminated any possibility of stress and replaced every moment with joy, excitement, and support -- fully allowing my husband and I to be present in every minute of our wedding and rehearsal dinner celebration.

We will never forget the care and support she showed us during this special time in our lives as long as we live, and we are eternally grateful for every phone call, text, email, mood board, meeting, and brainstorm she so graciously gave to us. We will forever sing your praises and thank you for all that you do.

We love you, Kari!
    We are so happy to have found a lifelong friend in you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Leslie & Vi-Dieu
    39 photos · 10/03/2021
  • Brian & Jess
    35 photos · 10/26/2018

Los Angeles, CA, 90001
Location of (Feathered Arrow)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding