Carson, Carson, CA 90745 Map · Phone number

About Dean Bernard Events

Dean Bernard Events is a wedding planner based out of Carson, California. Dean has been planning events for more than a decade, and founded Dean Bernard Events in 2014. In high school he planned fundraisers and now has curated a show with more than 1,000 attendees. He’s currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business administration from California State University, Dominguez Hills. Dean Bernard Events caters to your every need and will work tirelessly to ensure you’re happy. His personalized, trend-setting design styles will make your wedding day unforgettable.

Dean Bernard Events offers full and partial planning services to his clients. He’ll effortlessly plan and execute your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception without missing a detail. Day-of coordination, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals are other planning services available to you. Dean is comfortable planning the following wedding types:

• Civil unions

calamigos ranch oak room1007 wedding photographer

6 Reviews for Dean Bernard Events

• Suzette

Suzette Chrun · Married on 02/02/2019

Loved the whole experience!

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Dean and his team. This was by far the best investment from my wedding. Throughout the whole planning process, Dean was attentive, incredibly organized, flexible and such a wonderful person. Dean helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up the the wedding.

Dean is very professional and manages very well under pressure. A couple days before my wedding, the ceremony had to be moved from outside to inside due to the rain. This was handled in a calm manner with very little disruption to original plans. He has the ability to shoulder all the stress without showing it all. Also, he did a great job with our timeline and communicating with all the vendors. Dean made sure that I was stress free and completely happy on my big day. My wedding turned out perfect!!

My husband and I ended up with a new friend. I would highly recommend Dean Bernard Events. They will be a great asset for any wedding!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Austinae

Austinae · Married on 08/25/2018

Dean and his team were amazing to work with! Dean was my full-time wedding planner (from start to finish). Not only did he execute every detail perfectly (which was clearly showcased by how gorgeous how wedding was), but he also brought his creative, entrepreneurial spirit to the table too. I had a vision in mind, and he took the style, motif and brought it to the next level. He had so many creative and unique ideas & is so well-versed in this industry, so I felt like our wedding not only reflected what my husband and I envisioned, but it also felt one-of-a-kind and had special, unique touches throughout. I would have never thought of the ideas that he had, so I'm glad he was able to also provide that. Another thing is that so many of our guests complimented us on how "perfect" and magical our wedding was--one of the best they've ever been to, down to the every last detail. I know definitely that is because we had such a top-notch wedding coordination team

Besides his work, personally working with him was such a pleasure & breath of fresh air--he's detail-oriented, organized, fun, funny, down-to-earth, and very professional. You will not regret working with Dean & his team.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Angie · Married on 11/05/2016

Dean and his team has made my dream wedding come true!

We were fortunate to have Dean as our Day-Of Coordinator for our Fall wedding. He was very professional, organized and genuinely cares about his clients. We met a few times before the wedding and he made sure that the vendors, his team, and us, the bride & the groom were on the same page. All of the preparation ahead of time made me feel confident that everything would run smoothly on the big day... and it sure did!

I would say that I'm not a creative person, nor I really know much about wedding style/planning, but Dean was very patient and offered a lot of advice and suggestions that helped make our wedding beautiful, fun and unique to us.

On the big day, his team was very accommodating and ensured that everything ran smoothly. Chelsea was so sweet and was always there to answer any questions, as well as made sure that I was happy and worry-free. We danced the night away and had the time of our lives!

I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Dean Bernard Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Carson Carson, CA, 90745 See on map
    Location of (Dean Bernard Events)