Sherri's Sweet Shoppe

1190 W. San Antonio Street @ Hickory, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number

About Sherri's Sweet Shoppe

At Sherri's Sweet Shoppe we are very passionate about cakes! We are dedicated to creating unique cakes to express your personality and make your event a little sweeter:)

Call today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your special occasion.

Don't just pick a cake-Customize It!

pirate
logonourl
shumwaycake

3 Reviews for Sherri's Sweet Shoppe

mary · Married on 06/18/2011

Cakes were gorgeous and tasted as great as they looked! I was the typical stressed out bride and didn't really know what I wanted when I went into Sherri's Shop. She was so easy to work with and made everything fall into place. She even suggested several vendors that I used as well. I will use her again and will highly refer Sherri to everyone.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Keleigh · Married on 02/22/2013

Sherri was so nice to work with. I made a special request for rice krispy pops for my groom and she delivered. The cake was so delicious!! We had a three tiered cake (red velvet, strawberry, and lemon) and it was all yummy.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Taylor · Married on 11/26/2011

Sherri and her staff are very talented. It was difficult at first communicating in the first couple of months of engagement but once the month before the wedding came around, she was very easy to talk to. I had to give her more direction than I wanted, but the end result was beyond amazing! The cake was the best thing at my wedding! (I never expected that!) She ended up giving me exactly what I wanted! We saved some cake for after we got back from the honeymoon and it has been in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks. It still tastes fresh! She is very affordable too! We also did muffins instead of a groom's cake. I would recommend this to anyone who uses her because they are very good at creating different muffin/cupcake flavors! They were a huge hit at the wedding too!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Sherri's Sweet Shoppe FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup